Spinoff Thread... Pacumentry Wars...

Options
Soloman_The_Wise
Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
There is a ? ton of 2pac DocuDrama's playing tons of positions based on various Theories. I enjoys Pac's Music and view him as a tragic Tale of talent lost to the world by his own goal of self fulfilling Prophecy. Unlike some of the Pac Super Fantaics he is not my favorite ever in to do it. I recognise the bad he brought to the game along with the good in his legacy. I do not see him as the 2nd coming without fault Greatest there will ever be rapper. To me if he were to become that he would have had to survive and evolve to that which he never did. Personally I do not believe he is alive but wish and hope to a degree that I am wrong. He created a lot of music that was comforting and motivational to me and had the potential to make a lot more.

I watched his growth as I was active in HipHop in the 80's through the 90's when he first broke out and over the years in his life he received tons of media attention so their are endless amounts of information for the Documentary makers to use from before and after his passing. His many Contradictions are why many of his fans connect but also have issue with his choices. His whole Life Lineage, History, Music, Affiliations, etc make for a dramatic spectle that most cannot help but to relate to on some level. That said the stories and directions of each of these Documentry's tell a bigger picture to me about the value the man had to many people and show a lost potential when you look at his legacy in our society and culture. My goal here is to Discuss a compendium of these works and what you got from them if anything and why you believe so. So post your favorite or most disliked documentaries on Pac and why...