The System's War Againgst Tupac

Options
LONDON!
LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Social Lounge
part 2

AllHipHop.com: In your book “The War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders,” you boldly suggest that Toure’ who have appeared on both BET and MTV as a Cultural Critic, as a person who works for US Intelligence. Why?

John Potash: I was just quoting Tupac’s trial lawyer, Michael Tarif Warren, who said he couldn’t believe how Toure’ set in the front row of Tupac’s sexual assault trial and totally misrepresented it, especially when Toure’ covered Tupac’s time in his life closely that whole time. He also insinuated that Tupac may have set up his own shooting at Quad Studios.

AllHipHop.com: Is it true, as implied in your book, that Death Row Records tried to lure Wu Tang Clan from their record label in an attempt to coerce them into helping further their agenda of destroying Black activism?

John Potash: They just tried to lure them to Death Row to disrupt their group. ODB’s brother was a beloved Black activist and he was producing the music. Obviously it didn’t work with Death Row, but US Intelligence inserted an agent in the group as a manager, his name is Michael Caruso, a drug dealing young Mafia kingpin.

AllHipHop.com: You believe that prior to his ultimate demise that there were five government-sponsored attempts on Tupac’s life?

John Potash: Yes.

AllHipHop.com: Because of the manner in which it happened from what’s been reported, you also believe that Jam Master Jay’s unsolved murder was the act of the government?

John Potash: Well because of similar tactics as having a security camera that caught the incident and still no one was apprehended, The New York Times reporting that his death had something to do with the east coast west coast beef and The Baltimore Sun reporting that he was becoming more political and socially conscience. In addition to all of that, he wasn’t robbed.

AllHipHop.com: You also suggest based on your research that verbal clashes between 50 Cent and other rap artists are influenced by the powers to be with sinister intent. Do you not believe that it’s an attempt to sell records by involved parties or in some cases, just the competitive nature of the sport?

John Potash: I think it’s a little of all three, but the unspoken part is that of the US Intelligence. In my book I talk about the incident involving Lil Kim and Foxy Brown’s entourage. Take into consideration, the harsh and disproportionate punishment the artists receive for the incidents they’re involved in.

AllHipHop.com: Based on your findings, do you honestly believe that the government killed Tupac.

John Potash: Of course. They orchestrated his assassination.

Potash could be the supreme conspiracy theorist full of all speculative nonsense, gibberish, just another attempt to confuse and keep us in the dark or one that has unearthed a jagged pill of raw truth. Who knows what to make of the twelve years of research and documentation that John Patosh gathered to support his claims. The evidence in his book is just as hard to dispute as it is to validate. Those who dispute the information have quite a lot of work to counter “The War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders.”

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LONDON! wrote: »
    AllHipHop.com: Because of the manner in which it happened from what’s been reported, you also believe that Jam Master Jay’s unsolved murder was the act of the government?

John Potash: Well because of similar tactics as having a security camera that caught the incident and still no one was apprehended

That is not a tactic.

(lol, geocities? what is this, 1997?)
  • LONDON!
    LONDON! Members Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    That is not a tactic.

(lol, geocities? what is this, 1997?)

yeah i agree that witout other new concrete evidence, i'm not really buying that neither, from my understanding now, that jam master jay murder was on some street ? too, rip to jam master jay and pac

the geocities thing is because i ain't got the skills yet to do my own website, but i had to get my message across to the powers that be that i was presenting this too, when i kicked off this website in 2007 in a professional manner

but geocities got locked off a couple of weeks ago, so as soon as i can do a short dreamweaver web design course and get my skills on point, i will get another proper website on and poppin, its nuthin
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I want my 2 minute back.