Kanye: "Kim is more influential than Michelle Obama"

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand his point, and he's right, but just the fact it's his girl & he seems like he's bigging her up when in reality she aint really did anything important will make people miss his point
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless it has something to do with him making music kanye should just be ignored

He's getting close to passing Drake on the annoying rapper list
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but honestly kanye is at that level now that he knows anything he says is gonna catch a buzz.. basically love him or hate him he is known so as long as his and kims name is in people mouth (negaitive or positive) money will be exchanged... why u think they do the ? they do?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the ? this dude go from being a real ? when he announced to the world George Bush doesn't care about Blacks and interrupting that white ? stage @ the VMA's to this ? ? ?!

If he was "real ? ".. He would said that ? w/ some conviction and some bass in voice.. instead stammering his words like some little ass kid.. and when did gettin ? and homotional.. then interrupting some teenage white girl make you a real ? .. In what hood do you get real ? stripes for that...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the ? this dude go from being a real ? when he announced to the world George Bush doesn't care about Blacks and interrupting that white ? stage @ the VMA's to this ? ? ?!

If he was "real ? ".. He would said that ? w/ some conviction and some bass in voice.. instead stammering his words like some little ass kid.. and when did gettin ? and homotional.. then interrupting some teenage white girl make you a real ? .. In what hood do you get real ? stripes for that...

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    sadly he is right but..but its not a good thing ..he didnt think this one through no one should feel encouraged about women/girls being influenced by frivolity

dig kanyes music for the most part but he has really become a caricature ...hes a long way from throught the fire
    the influence Michelle holds is more meaningful and inspirational

cake > than just the icing
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kim Kardashian is overrated as ? , but she still looks many times better than Michelle Obama.

It's like Kim Kardashian is up here: ___________________________

And Michelle Obama is down here: ___________________________
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it was an example showing how he used to not care about ? white folks off to now looking to whites for acceptance
    @Mryounggun
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    makes a song called black skinhead, mocks the confederate flag yeah that thats trying get accepted by whites.
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attention is different than influence.

Kim is not influential, she is not the first woman to capitalize off of her curves, or come out with a mediorcre sex tape, or be famous with no real talent.

Wearing tight/revealing clothing does not make you fashionable.

This dude Kanye rocking confederate flags now? He needs to lay off the coke, he's gonna end up like Amanda Bynes.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    Unless it has something to do with him making music kanye should just be ignored

He's getting close to passing Drake on the annoying rapper list

Getting close?
    How tf is drake anywhere near kanye as far as annoying?!.
    If u ignore Drake's music u would not know he is a ? ass ? . Kanye carries his ? ness in whatever he does.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    WIth the society we lie in? this is true. people care more about bad girls club then the get healthy program michelle tryna do
  • sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    This ? is a ? clown.

Kim Kardashian isn't influential, she's the subject of media scrutiny and attention. There's a difference. Michelle Obama has done more for America's fashion scene, especially, than Kim could ever care to do.

And this ? actually said that Kim being on the cover of something is "breaking down walls of classism." She's been rich her Whole Life. She hasn't climbed any ladders or broken down any walls. She and her family's success epitomizes classism, and Kanye being blind to that after having come from the worse parts of Chicago, is the last bit of proof anyone needed to justify never taking him seriously again.

Koonye is from the Chicago suburbs.. he not from worst parts of Chicago.. IMO.. Kangaye wouldn't have been able to survive day.. in certain parts of the Chi with his female tendencies.. Them savage ass ? in Chi would've had that Sus ? afraid to come off his on porch...

I'd go far as to say he grew up middle-upper class. Just go through his wiki page, and you'll find that every high school and neighbourhood he lived in was upper class neighbourhoods or middle-upper class neighbourhoods, and that all the places he's lived were at most like 5% black.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't want kids
  • sully
    Options

you really think taking complete attention away from Katrina victims and onto emotionally-charged, highly politicized comments centred on him was being real?

he completely took the attention and efforts to raise money for the Katrina victims away and made the entire fundraiser about him.

There's a reason the phrase "there's a time and a place for that" exists.
  • sully
    Options
    I understand his point, and he's right, but just the fact it's his girl & he seems like he's bigging her up when in reality she aint really did anything important will make people miss his point

She temporarily boosted stock for kleenex.
  • sully
    edited October 2013
    Options
    In Google:

"Michelle Obama" = 340 million results

"Kim Kardashian" = 289 million results

51 million links disagree w/ the premise of his comments, considering both popped up into the public consciousness around 2007.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is right. Sad but right. But ? that ? . I was down for yeezy until he started using that white ass voice. ? bothers me everytime he talks now
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Moreso than Kim, yes.

Vogue is high fashion, Kim is short, thick and she's ? up her face with all the surgery.

vogue is like GQ.....They both are high fashion/life and culture mags that are all about bringing insights on the fashion world to average people....They both cross the threshold between fashion and current pop culture icons

lebron_vogue.jpg

Thats why my ? Bron on the cover here as you can see....

with that in mind cant see why Kim cant garner a cover

Exactly that. Ape. Smh
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe im delusional when i say this...

But how is Ye wrong? Kim is the ? benchmark that around 60% of women under 25 aspire to be. She took what Jlo started in motion in regards to women with ass/curves and made that ? THE thing to have this generation.

She's single handedly is the female spokes person for all the vapid glamour attention ? instagram ? that most of our age group is obsessed with. And put her whole ? talentless family on as well!! I know far more about Kendall and Kylie Jenner than I have business to (when they're legal, this might change)!!

Point is for good of for naught, Kim defines and influences ALOTTA ? young women are on nowadays.

You sound foolish. So Kim should be highly regarded for having a big ass and being an attention ? ? Dude shut the ? up.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what a TOM ass ?
    when I get in the game im at all these toms throats
    she might be more influential but only cause society is ass backwards
    die slow
    TOM

Smh, so Trapmuzikbruh is going to save the world from Uncle Toms and bafoonery.

...yes, TRAP muzik bruh is going to do this.

....? Trapmuzikbruh
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since kanye west mother pass away, ? just started to ? the ? up.. Starting doing dumb ? . His mother rolling in her grave right now, to see what her only child has become. You can tell, that this ? soul is gone..
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 's either can't read to comprehend or wanna hate to hate