When did it become acceptable in hip hop to wife-up strippers and smuts?

Options

Comments

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    I understand ? wifing CURRENT hoes and strippers
    but if drug dealers, murderers, whoremongers and otherwise shiftless men can turn their lives around and become loving, doting husbands and fathers
    why can't a hoe change?
    In theory this makes sense but alot of people think once a thief... Men are like "can't make a hoe into a housewife."

While that's cool for men to say and in some cases very true, in reality hoes/smuts get wifed everyday.
    True but this is mainly in western cultures. People have lost the concept of what a marriage is actually about. They'll marry someone because they like 'em.In some cultures a woman can't even not be a ? . Like on the wedding night the mother of the groom will literally check the sheet for blood to confirm if the bride was a ? .

Everybody deserves a 2nd chance and we can't pass judgement on (former) hoes, but sadly enough some men will.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    hmm it goes back 2 they are brainwashed that all black women are hoes..... so they over look values.. because they are brainwashed that black women with values are not "real" black women or they are "fake"..
    & I'm talking about the rappers 4 the most part.. There are still alot of men that do not like hoes.. but rappers live in a brainwashing that "real" women are raunchy tacky...hoeish...,... women with values are not "cool".. to these type of rappers the t/s is describing... so they go for these type because they think they are "keeping" it real by playing roles as scandalous ? .... in their mind they rather mess with that type because "at" least they keepin it real. .They not undercover... Undercover hoe 2 them is .. a woman having sex in private who is not being passed around.. oh she's undercover she's trying to act like she aint a hoe when she really ? . .so bottom line they are full of ignorance, and mis educated about "keepin" it real.

Their excuse.. So and so got a hoe too, she ? another ? before, at least my hoe keeps it real, I know that she's trash.. she's a down ass ? , and just put herself out there instead of being fake.. so yeah these ? t/s are talking about are LOST.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I blame the economy
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't page 3 posts at all
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do everybody insist on calling everything hip hop nowadays? You talking about rap.

And if you really know about the grassroots of rap and hip hop, then it wouldn't be surprising while rap ? accepted it and hip hop did not
    Because some men want the trophy on his arm, they want other men to ? after their woman.

Since when hoes and ? became trophies? You mean, more like expensive chains...

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't no new phenomena, these nobody ? been comin up in the rap game...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? been wifing hoes

wtf y'all talking bout
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? have proudly wifed up hoes almost from the beginning of time.

If ? is the oldest profession, marriage is probably just a few years younger.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? hate on hoes like females do

If hoes can find themselves a rich simp then I applaud them. I can't knock the hustle

Let these hoes cook b
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about to go in. About to drop a titangraph...

I hate to say it but race also plays a factor. Black people and men in particular make choices that will effect the rest of their life (spending money, dating) like children. A marriage is a business, basically a system where two families combine capital and set up their offspring. There's a reason royals will screen a potential mate for a prince or princess. Commoners will also screen a potential mate and their family because they don't wanna bring liabilities into their circle. There's a reason men had to ask a father of their fiancee for her hand.

Now black people will procreate with a partner because he has swag (in case of a female) or she got a big a*s (in case of a man). It's all about doing sh*t that'll make you feel good right now but those choices will impact the rest of your life. Black people just wanna satisfy their immediate needs though. You see this in the way they spend their money and the way they chose the person they'll impregnate (since they don't marry like that). When was the last time you heard a black person talking about leaving something for their offspring? N*ggas act like children and I'ma make a thread about that.

Look at these black jocks like Anthony Cromartie, Dwight Howard etc. that got all those 'rats pregnant around the time they signed their first contract. These guys are mealtickets for these 'rats but they don't seem to care. After babymomma # 2 something should tell you these hoodrats are trying to set you up but these n*ggas just wanna satisfy their needs. Alot of these guys come from single parent households and were raised by young women that made irresponsible, bad choices all their life. These guys were never put up on game or common sense and when they're grown up they'll act like irresponsible children only wanting their needs satisfied like their mothers did. Their mothers didn't have much to lose and the government makes up for their f*ckups but these dudes do have something to lose. Alot of these black jocks will go broke 5 years after they stopped competing. Check that 30 30 about players going broke. n*gga will be a millionaire and still got ? by ghetto b*tches. Only criteria is the b*tch is fine and got a big a*s.

Good ? b

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand ? wifing CURRENT hoes and strippers
    but if drug dealers, murderers, whoremongers and otherwise shiftless men can turn their lives around and become loving, doting husbands and fathers
    why can't a hoe change?

There you go with that @kat ? all in your feelings thinking its the same for men and women.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    right around the time "tricking" became acceptable...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL anybody ever seen a reformed ? before?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hate to say it but race also plays a factor. Black people and men in particular make choices that will effect the rest of their life (spending money, dating) like children. A marriage is a business, basically a system where two families combine capital and set up their offspring. There's a reason royals will screen a potential mate for a prince or princess. Commoners will also screen a potential mate and their family because they don't wanna bring liabilities into their circle. There's a reason men had to ask a father of their fiancee for her hand.

Now black people will procreate with a partner because he has swag (in case of a female) or she got a big a*s (in case of a man). It's all about doing sh*t that'll make you feel good right now but those choices will impact the rest of your life. Black people just wanna satisfy their immediate needs though. You see this in the way they spend their money and the way they chose the person they'll impregnate (since they don't marry like that). When was the last time you heard a black person talking about leaving something for their offspring? N*ggas act like children and I'ma make a thread about that.

Look at these black jocks like Anthony Cromartie, Dwight Howard etc. that got all those 'rats pregnant around the time they signed their first contract. These guys are mealtickets for these 'rats but they don't seem to care. After babymomma # 2 something should tell you these hoodrats are trying to set you up but these n*ggas just wanna satisfy their needs. Alot of these guys come from single parent households and were raised by young women that made irresponsible, bad choices all their life. These guys were never put up on game or common sense and when they're grown up they'll act like irresponsible children only wanting their needs satisfied like their mothers did. Their mothers didn't have much to lose and the government makes up for their f*ckups but these dudes do have something to lose. Alot of these black jocks will go broke 5 years after they stopped competing. Check that 30 30 about players going broke. n*gga will be a millionaire and still got ? by ghetto b*tches. Only criteria is the b*tch is fine and got a big a*s.

I GOAT'd this post but let me out some reality to it bruh.

This ? has nothing to do with their parents or upbringing, it has everything to do with their mentality about relationships and their concepts about them.

These hoes ain't smarter than these cats, not for real. What is happening is a symbiotic relationship based on being used.

The golddigger wants to be used to land a big time rapper or ball player, she don't mind being #2 or #22 she just wants a piece of the action and to be apart of the lifestyle.

The ? just wants the glory of bagging a "bad ? ", who cares If she only out for his money? In fact, 9 times out of 10 he KNOWS he couldn't have that ? without money AND THATS WHY HE WANTS HER!

Let's take one example: KimYe for instance. Kanye could have had any broad he wanted, from any country on any continent yet he let it be known he wanted Kim. Long before he got her he let it be known he wanted her, Kim just let herself be had. Any ? throwing himself out there like that is willing to take care of her and he is.

KimYe is a macro example, but it happens all the time. The ? with money will seek out the kind of broad he wouldn't have a shot with without it. For the woman it's as simple as right place at the right time. Be in the club on your A game when ball players are in the house and you might get chose, that's exactly what they looking for.

Ultimately when ? rolls down hill and homie is broke or on the downslide people start feeling like he got outsmarted by some devious she-devil who tricked him into having his baby and all that. See the original concept of a golddigger is that she would pretend to be in love with you in order to gain access but the term "golddigger" doesn't even apply, these hoes aint frontin and faking love that much anymore they just letting themselves be chose.

The ? just want the ? so he use and discard them but every once on awhile he drops the ball and the skeezer gets pregnant. These hoes know that, these ? do too, neither care because they get what they want out of it.

When people start complaining it's because the "relationship" isn't being as beneficial a they expected.
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @deadeye Everyone has a different definition of "wife material" some want virgins, some want a woman that's in-between(not a hoe, not a ? ), some men want a former/current hoe, and some men just don't care as long as she's good to him. Just because you don't consider them worthy of love, doesn't mean they should feel the same way. *yeshrug*
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    JQdFenn.png

lol I forgot sarcasm was frowned upon in the IC, with that being said, aint ? wrong with eatin ? , ? yall.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is a lot of weird ass ? these rappers do nowadays
    they openly brag about stripping
    they fight and throw bottles over smuts
    they wear dresses
    they get butterfly tattoos
    they go on change of heart

can u imagine biggie on change of heart?

I could imagine biggie on change of heart wit Kim and faith

Big was a simp
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wha...?

You mean in this plane of reality?
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because some men want the trophy on his arm, they want other men to ? after their woman.

If your girl is fine ? is going to happen.

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure out when it became cool for ? to pop pills and rock skinny jeans (80s doesn't count).
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited November 2013
    Options
    These rappers t/s speak of have a pattern.. Look at this real closely this is the mentality.

to them the woman with dignity and respect is the gold digger.. This is because she has dignity in herself..

Most of the rappers do not see the tackish hoeish type off the street as the gold-digger, because they meet them in a down on their luck time, so they don't carry themselves with dignity, and most cases these women are broke. So therefore they play on sympathy and men feel like good Samaritans when they give them money.

when a woman is well groomed, and already career oriented and has some type of career goal, before she even meet stars or drug dealers, these type of men/rappers (thread starter is talking about) assume they are gold diggers, because they have goals for themselves. They feel like you are grooming yourself because you want a mans money.. So therefore some of them rather transform a hoe. So offering a woman with her own money and dignity 10,000 to suck their ? is not impressive to her, and most likely she will not do it, because she either seen 10,000 10 times ( with her own money) or can at least get 10,000 off her inicome tax. ( and yes I'm speaking about myself when I say woman with dignity)

A woman who has nothing going on for herself and has no career goals running around in the streets who falls bad on her luck, will look at it as a come up. She suck 5 rappers ? thats 50 grand, now she's considering herself a hustler. Plus it feed their ego that they made her into a dime piece.. vs the woman who is already well groomed who have made herself.

If you think this far fetched.. just check how many women who have been called gold diggers in their earlier career years in the industry who were not. They said halle berry was a gold digger, Jennifer Lopez, stacy dash, even beyonce and on and on... when it's obviously they always had goals to have their own career. They blamed their relationship problems on them being a gold digger. When their relationship problems in most cases extended from them being SELF SUFFICIENT. Self Sufficient women are not willing to do certain things that dependent women are willing to do. When a woman is dependent she looks at it as a privilege to receive gifts for her sexual propositions, because she never expected to really get far because she never had any real GOALS.

So what happens is some of them trust the low down ? type because they meet them when they are down on their luck, and that type is impressed because these type of rappers got money and it feed their ego. The women with dignity are a little harder to catch. In their minds the women with dignity are the gold diggers because they can see she already has her mind on the GOLD. The raunchy type the rappers give the gold to, then remakes herself into "dime piece".. this is basically the type being bragged about and praised by these type of rappers.. it's because they confuse it with "down as ? "

So basically they got the game backwards, they don't realize who the gold diggers are, they are too busy calling the self sufficient women gold diggers. & not the video groupies or groupie entertainers they let in because they do sexual advantages.

and because of their ignorance they are judgmental. They too busy judging women who are just dancing in local clubs strippers, and prejudging the wrong women as skeezers. ... They can't recognize the real ones.

Also lets add deception, after the the low down ? hoe sucks about 10 rappers ? for 10 grand they then give her hustler respect and then she becomes some low down inside groupie or entertainer, and trick the rest of the industry as if she's isnt a gold digger or groupie, because she have some low down ? skeezer career. and most of these ignorant rappers t/s speak about.. fall for it..

my evauluation
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    not to add, then the low down ? hoe, get richer, and brainwashes them that the working class career woman is a welfare broad.. Again these rappers are brainwashed by low down ? skeezers and they trust them because they meet most of them when they down on their luck. .so they are not intimidated by them. They are intimidated by the woman who takes care of herself with or without fame. Shes the one they think is after their money, because they can see she already have something going for herself..

These skeezers been on mission for years to flip the script as if they are true ballers, and take the respect away from the woman with dignity, and they use these ignorant rappers to do it. Yep these rappers are really being used in a girl fight.. because the skeezer is against the woman with dignity.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

don't think it's really a "black" thing and let's acknowledge that many of the celebrities in question like dwight howard and kanye west were either raised in a two parent household or both parents played active roles in their lives...

imho it's more a sports culture, hip hop culture thing... in sports and hip hop circles it's always been expected and even encouraged for men to sleep with lots of women. then once you consider these guys come into fame and money young and inexperienced it's no surprise they get a groupie or two pregnant....

as far as the o/p goes i don't think its become cool to wife a "hoe" necessarily, just think in america our views of sex and female sexuality are just changing....40, 50 years ago kim kardashian wouldn't be who she is today after that sex tape was released. no one with something to lose would want to be seen with her in public. i bet money if ye were asked about kim's past he'd retort "i have a past too". not to mention stars marry, date, sex, etc other stars for obvious reasons
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I don't even think it's about wifing smuts up anymore..
    Like a poster stated it's become more a 'equal manage' thing...Kanye worth x amount of money..Kim's worth x amount of money, I think he has been sat down and been told to get a woman that will at least come close to what he's equal too..which is why Jay wife'd up Beyonce and why you see your Brad Pitts and other actors wife up these actresses...these women are prolly more ? than your average chick or KIM K (we just don't know, becuz the media doesn't protray them as ? but they are)..they do alot of things to get that lead role in these movies and get that status of what they are...we just don't hear about it... Jamie Foxx use to touch on it on his radio show (the foxxhole)...again we just don't hear their stories..but they are worse off that Kim K..but the reason they get wife'd up and go from actor to actor, is that they're in the good tax bracket (have their own money) and bring something to the table and this is at the top of the list when choosing a mate for white men (not so much with black dudes)...thus why you don't see Brad Pitt and these other a-list actors with your average chick...alot of that has to do with again what the poster stated earlier..having something to bring to the table..off-setting ? ..

Yea the ? had been going on before the beginning of time..but the difference is with 'us' (black dudes) we get this money (status) and don't get somebody that's equal or close to what we have thus us being with average chicks who don't bring ? to the table but a pretty smile (your video hoes)...I look at dude Big Sean situation and I actually see that dude has or somebody has sat him down, he went out and got him a real woman that's prolly making more money than him..the chick off Glee..yea he could have prolly gotten with a ? out the local club or latest party he went too, but he decided to get with someone who has their own money and also is cool...Was she a ? ..(prolly) but her image that the media protray of her, we wouldn't know it...media has a big part in this too..