The Official SixSickSins.....EXPLAIN YOUR REACTIONS.....Thread

Options
deadeye
deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in AKA Donkey
I've wanted to make another thread on this young lady for quite some time, but couldn't think of an appropriate topic until now.

Oftentimes, when I'm on the IC getting money, posting, and ? dime ? at the same time....I'll notice that @sixsicksins has an uncanny ability to express her opinions on certain topics without even posting a comment.

To some degree, there are other people who do the same thing, but I've been fascinated with this young lady for the past few years and everything she does tends to intrigue me on some level.....so I've decided to focus on her for now.

Since Six has a very demanding schedule due to being a full-time nursing student, there is no guarantee that she will be able to respond to every request for an explanation of a reaction she gave you.

There isn't even a guarantee that she will participate at all.

Her participation in this thread is solely at her discretion.

As the threadstarter, I will be the first one to question her about a reaction she gave me.

Six, why did you give me a wack for this:

deadeye wrote: »
pralims wrote: »
So im speaking to a homie of mine who been dating this chick for a few weeks and he already dumped her
he claims she doesnt know how to walk with him....she always walks on the street side so when he tell her to walk on the inside(real chicks know what i mean) but she gets loud with him asking him why and says hes not her daddy an dont tell her where to walk.

she calls him weak for opening doors for her and tells him to not buy her flowers because they will die in a few days anyway.

he said the final straw was....he was walking with her and friends after a movie late. an these guys was acting tough...so he told her to go to the car...he said the chick wouldnt let his hand go. so now hes trying to yank his hand from her cuz the dudes are coming close and she gets mad at him for yanking her arm. she starts yelling at him and pushing him...an one of the dudes hit him but his friends broke it up...

he said he left her ass right there.

all cuz he was trying to be that dude......this is why dudes treat chicks like ?

Your homie should've chosen a better class of female.

Sounds like his girl was nothing more than a common hoodrat who didn't know any better.

This is the kinda thing @sixsicksins was talking about in that other thread.

What I said seemed to be consistent with some of the views that you expressed in the other thread that I was referring to.

I'm a sensitive old man.

I live and die for this IC ? ......especially my reactions.

So when you gave me a wack, it hurt my feelings.....and made me sad.

I'm sad now :-(

Comments

• deadeye
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you got something to ask my partner then @ me ? , until then go stalk ak47 from the rooftop
  • deadeye
    edited November 2013
    Options
    _DUB_ wrote: »
    go stalk ak47 from the rooftop

lol

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You made a thread about a reaction somebody gave you.

That ? must have cut pretty deep and I hope six enters this thread and is able to give you the closure you need to move on or least provide just a little bit of comfort. But let me ask you this my brother... have you asked yourself yet if you truly have it in your heart to forgive her should she ask for your forgiveness? I know you probably think you do but a lot of times when we're faced with these situations head-on no matter how many times we've replayed the scenario in our heads they simply don't go the way we planned and our emotions tend to get the better of us.

It takes a strong person to expose themselves like this to the world (nh) and with that you've already taken the first step toward healing. I hope you and @six find a way to work past this issue and settle your differences and begin the healing process.

btw - i gave you a feelings (nh)
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    You made a thread about a reaction somebody gave you.

That ? must have cut pretty deep and I hope six enters this thread and is able to give you the closure you need to move on or least provide just a little bit of comfort. But let me ask you this my brother... have you asked yourself yet if you truly have it in your heart to forgive her should she ask for your forgiveness? I know you probably think you do but a lot of times when we're faced with these situations head-on no matter how many times we've replayed the scenario in our heads they simply don't go the way we planned and our emotions tend to get the better of us.

It takes a strong person to expose themselves like this to the world (nh) and with that you've already taken the first step toward healing. I hope you and @six find a way to work past this issue and settle your differences and begin the healing process.

btw - i gave you a feelings (nh)

Thanks for the feedback.

I appreciate that.

Closure really is all that I'm looking for.

I thought about sending her a pm about it, but it made more sense to make a thread about it in Donkey in hopes of more Goats, Lol's, and ethers.

I didn't plan on getting more feelings reactions though :-(

That makes me sad.

• deadeye
    Options
    foul-bachelor-frog-meme-generator-notices-bad-thread-gotta-reply-15bffb.jpg

h30781C17

tmp_phpbxsn_Yu_This_thread_is_bad_and_you_should.jpg

thread.jpg

I definitely thought it would do better numbers.

I was wrong :-(
  • deadeye
    Options
    Take yo old ass to the backgammon bingo tournament or somethin you creepy weirdo freak

You seem quite upset young man.

What is the reason for this anger?

"Why you wanna ? me Tommy?"

• deadeye
    Options
    If it's something I've referenced several times I feel no need to reiterate with commentary usually. Woman bashing, patriarchy, chauvinism, posting while white, posting fake, manufactured hoes and/or white females in a lewd stance will typically result in demerits.

@sixsicksins

What about the post I quoted in the O/P though?

How did that warrant a "demerit" response?

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's something I've referenced several times I feel no need to reiterate with commentary usually. Woman bashing, patriarchy, chauvinism, posting while white, posting fake, manufactured hoes and/or white females in a lewd stance will typically result in demerits.

I like the cut of your jib
    SoGood.gif
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@sixsicksins

I perceived that as a cosignature to the absurd childishness permeating the thread (not "allowing" a woman to defend herself when capable and in a situation that called for it). So you were wacked.
  • deadeye
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Myself & six have been in a reaction war for the past few months, I have yet to see an end in the horizon.... >:]
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's pretty well-known as go why she wack's or flags certain ? . It's her opinion, broski, let it fly.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup....she wacks or flags anything I say about white women or weed smh

*waits for another one*
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@sixsicksins

I perceived that as a cosignature to the absurd childishness permeating the thread (not "allowing" a woman to defend herself when capable and in a situation that called for it). So you were wacked.

Bruh speak niglish
  • deadeye
    edited December 2013
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    @sixsicksins

Why did you wack these posts?

when i had malaria.
    worst part for me was feeling cold when in actuality u burning uppp and then they gotta bathe u in ice cold water

Malaria????

Mase.gif

Must've been when you were still living in Africa.

@Babybugatti, how old were you when you moved to England?

S2J wrote: »
    Studies also show there is a direct relationship between one's excitement with this revelation and said person's level of ratchet.

'We makin progress ya'lll!!'

teenage mothers are a major factor contributing to the staggering percentage of single mothers in the blk community... a majority of whom live in poverty, on welfare....

@desertrain10

I'm saving this quote for the next time I see you arguing anything to the contrary.

"Single motherhood stats don't take into account whether or not there is a male presence in the household or if the father is involved in the child's life.....it only refers to a woman's marital status." -desertrain10

tumblr_mduwmkIOD91r99lo2.gif

It makes me sad when you wack my posts.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was innocent.
    Now I c I have to go to war.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Yall ? are weird