Art thee exasperated based on the fact that I am simply laying my style upon thee?

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the best thread ever.

Thank you EarlBarrettSmith.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    Earl is this you son?

Ye gods! I would naught have presupposed for once in my life that I would ever lay my eyes upon the bastard child Terius whose entrance in this world was the result of Olde Earl ignoring prophylactics for the sake of optimal pleasure. His great great great grandmother Mabel possesseth some of the finest womanflesh I have gotten to know.
    Translation: this is first time i've ever seen my illegitimate son, who is only alive because i didnt use a rubber. I wanted to ? his mama raw and her ? was the best

Hilarious

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I CANT ? DEAL

THIS IS THE GOAT ALIAS

ALL HAIL OLDE EARLINGTON THE BARRET
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just when I thought i couldn't take this ? any more that ? done posted that Vine lol. Earl got ? throwing more hissy fits than Kendrick Lamar's Control verse.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? ...and lou, stop translating. People can understand earls ish just fine without y'all explaining it.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really...REALLY???!!!...I feel like Stan in that episode of South Park where erthing around him just sounded like ? but erbody else was eatin it up...
  • P-Dogg77
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Miles, get with the program my ? , this ? the best thing to hit the IC since...i dont really know cuzz, i was never too active round here. But that right there is just hating son.

Lol at ? deciphering his texts.

OOETH KILLETH THYNE
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Really...REALLY???!!!...I feel like Stan in that episode of South Park where erthing around him just sounded like ? but erbody else was eatin it up...

giphy.gif
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    f39edf.png

Goat donkey thread.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    Thou needeth an Earl Grey interview @earlbarrettsmith

I rarely confabulate with people belonging to the Franconian tribe but after ye aided us in many a battle against the redcoats then verily so by my troth I canst have a dialogue with thou.

kai_valya wrote: »
    commencer of this here thine thread, you amuse me so. i do so hope you continue to bless us with your mirth and wit, for that i would be eternally grateful

Grammarcy, as much as my riveting chronicles may delighteth thee I am still not a with doing any less than comparting the daily events of my life. Whenever I shall possess the opportunity to continue doing so betwixt knowing womanflesh and being compensated in abundance, I shall take it.

That means that he agrees ?

YASS
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    'Tis I, Sir Earl and fret not for thy ? shall accompany me.
    Thou art larded, simple, poxbearers who spendeth thine days gazing upon murals of folly. Thou art all that is impure within His realm. Forsooth, hast thy lot ever knownst the pleasures of a woman? Surely ye thrusteth thy jests upon others duest to thine own inability! Yet knoweth no boundaries! Worse yet, doubtless, than touching thyself impurely whilst gazing upon portraits! Be ye not of foreign ways! We shall joust for sport, for I am unassailable. Led many a man in battle and tournament, have I! What contests dost thou knoweth? Pleasuring thineself to those of barbaric persuasions? For too it is said I am scholarly and known that I am betrothed to the fairest of maidens! (The lady doth swallow my member; ’twas the COIN of the realm!). Thou art buggerers of boys who should just endeth thine own lives. Thou hast pleased me with thy audience. Beholdeth a relative portrait: ’tis my ? .

helene-de-rua-princess-jean-de-merode-1954.jpg

Classic ? :
    SKjXuXM.png
    ynMCNUW.png
    kJuoGc8.jpg
    SqayrX2.jpg
    qQMFbkC.png
    sXLQq7u.jpg
  • P-Dogg77
    Options
    ^^ The spinoffs got me dying in here lmfao yall donkey ? dont play
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    If i want my certificate of proficiency in english i must master his craft. What is the name of this english style? I ll order a book asap
  • EarlBarrettSmith
    EarlBarrettSmith Members Posts: 138 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

That means that he agrees ?

YASS

Forsooth! In spite of the fact that time might be of the essence as the ways of a procurer are demanding as I have an abundance of women of ill repute to please with my ? extremities, I still appreciate informing the cretins of the Valetudinarian Coterie of the pleasures of partaking in vainglorious activities and accumulating astronomical sums of financial profit by non licet means for it will surely cleft thy souls ye doom merchants.
    If i want my certificate of proficiency in english i must master his craft. What is the name of this english style? I ll order a book asap

My good sir, If monetary compensation speaketh then I discourse in that tongue fluently.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Sir @earlbarrettsmith tomorow i ll have the honor to interview you.

May peace be upon you
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

art thou irate brethren?

.......I just..I can't. ..

281wy1z.png

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lmfsaaoaooooooo
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best poster since carl weather's
  • Bodhi