• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two beautiful ladies in my avi >>>>>>

So I'm assuming that's gonna be at least %85 of the posters avi's
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone on this ? ? /wifing dimes but no one posting up. I'm confused, friends.

That statement is born from hurt feelings. When people post someone they think is attractive, the IC population analyzes the person's aesthetics, and then when the person does not fit what people on the IC consider beautiful challenges to "Post up better" or "Show us who you're ? " come up.

Who someone is ? has little if anything to do with what they consider aesthetic.

• 1CK1S
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Image0122222.jpg

;))

She got that get the ? out my face look
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    if you so damn bad you should be tryna connect with victoria secret and get in some commercials or something instead you in a bathroom in la taking pictures of your own ?

? already you not miss universe and damn for sure aint miss allhiphop.com

sudcla.gif

damn dizz dont hurt her
    2lay6g6.jpg
    Since you won't post pics of your ? I'll do it for you.
    #IonlyFuckWithDimes

3v4s2b.jpg
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »
    Everyone on this ? ? /wifing dimes but no one posting up. I'm confused, friends.

That statement is born from hurt feelings. When people post someone they think is attractive, the IC population analyzes the person's aesthetics, and then when the person does not fit what people on the IC consider beautiful challenges to "Post up better" or "Show us who you're ? " come up.

Who someone is ? has little if anything to do with what they consider aesthetic.

In other words picos a coincided ? or am I wrong?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pico not bad not bad at all
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hmmmmm

once you tally it up
    she does seem to be in the same place at various times

:-?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you mean conceited that was not really what I was saying at all. But she probably is at least a little bit conceited if she's demanding poster prove they have sex with women more attractive than herself just so she can feel validated.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    so no one gonna correct that dude a1000 and let him know Pico is nicer than everyone he posted. ok.

No...White g unit fan...Now...Go back to whatever video game you were enthralled in prior to coming here...
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    so no one gonna correct that dude a1000 and let him know Pico is nicer than everyone he posted. ok.

No...White g unit fan...Now...Go back to whatever video game you were enthralled in prior to coming here...

He was playin 50cents Bulletproof the g.o.a.t w.o.a.t game g g g ? unit
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

hmmmmm

once you tally it up
    she does seem to be in the same place at various times

:-?

If you mean conceited that was not really what I was saying at all. But she probably is at least a little bit conceited if she's demanding poster prove they have sex with women more attractive than herself just so she can feel validated.

Yall know my dusty crip Jesus ass can't spell gemme a break
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall know my dusty crip Jesus ass can't spell gemme a break

lol

what funny is
    you actually spelled that word right

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you so damn bad you should be tryna connect with victoria secret and get in some commercials or something instead you in a bathroom in la taking pictures of your own ?

? already you not miss universe and damn for sure aint miss allhiphop.com

Thought this was the poster formerly known as @field_ducks for real. ? would have had an even bigger impact.
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

He was playin 50cents Bulletproof the g.o.a.t w.o.a.t game g g g ? unit

Yo is this Gee757 cause I swear he's the only person on this forum that'll say something like that.
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Sleep if you ever want that broad to talk to you again you might wanna refrain.

Kobe-U-Mad20110725-22047-1i31pz7.jpg