R.I.P YOUTUBE(it's on it's way out)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Well it seems google is pretty much taking over completely now. 1st They started with the copyright ? . Erasing peoples videos with music that they bought playing in the back round of their videos. Then they got hella complaints over that ? so they stopped erasing them and started to mute them(lol at this loophole google used). Next they created "vivo" where big names/famous people music videos could be uploaded(by the record label of coarse) without being taken down. Problem with this is that they censor the video so ? is just like watching it on t.v. Then they started changing the simple well liked layout to something that looks like facebook. Then they started with then advertizements and recommending videos for you to watch.

The latest thing they did like 2 days ago was force us to sign up to google+. I just went to check my inbox to see new comments on my video's and I got this message lol.
f9dyef.jpg
To force you even more to "merge" your youtube account with google+(basically making you sign up to google+). They made it where you couldn't make comments on videos lol. You have to sign up to google+ just to make comments on youtube now. Google+ been out for a few years but I never used it or gave a ? about what it was. Like two years ago they tried to make me merge my youtube account and I ignored like everybody else.

I came across this funny ass video this popular chick on youtube made about this situation. She ethered the ? out of google. Video only been out like 3 days and it's at a mill already.(hit the like button on her video)
Wont be long till it's completely turned into facebook(ghetto ass ? ) lol.

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I haven't logged into YouTube in a while. I can see how these changes would affect or annoy the more serious YouTubers out there though. I would think if they go too far left, they would go the way of MySpace and something else would replace it as the popular choice. That's what happens when you don't listen to the people that support you. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

Folks always wait until the gun goes off. You should know by now that Google is big brother in so many ways...

Pay attention
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeh, it's complete ? . A lot of my fave youtubers can't even interact with their viewers because of the G+ implementation. It's more of a tedious barrier than anything.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she means, "we want you to change your website back".
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the ? fiat is Jonathan Goldashes? Ok
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    This ? been happened. I was like this some ? ? . Mutherfuckas wouldn't let me do ? on YouTube not even sign in without accepting google + in my life.

I didn't like that feeling but I did it anyway cause I watch a decent amount of YouTube.

I let nas Malcolm x down that day.

I still watch vids on there and I aint got google plus..
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    False credentials make this a non-issue...
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea the new layout is wack.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Cs on what someone else said, its like that if you have a gmail account. My youtube has been like that for a long ass time cause I accepted the change a long time ago.. I got used to it now and I stay signed into my email so I can always comment anyways even though I never do..

Google is taking ? too far though, I read some months ago that they were teaming up with some organization in order to give everyone in the world free internet through them.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Cs on what someone else said, its like that if you have a gmail account. My youtube has been like that for a long ass time cause I accepted the change a long time ago.. I got used to it now and I stay signed into my email so I can always comment anyways even though I never do..

Google is taking ? too far though, I read some months ago that they were teaming up with some organization in order to give everyone in the world free internet through them.

Cable companies will fight Google over that free internet ? they will take that to court.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea ? Google+, even with trying to force people onto it, it's still the wackest social network right now.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Give us your phone # for simple password recovery"

+Places the "Skip" or "Maybe Next Time" option in a hard to find place if it's on the page at all.

*Refreshes the page w/o clicking and gets to the desired destination*
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    U do realize that youtube twitter facebook and etc, are not invented just for social networking. It's for network marketing, and advertising. So they make millions+ a year for business reasons. It's that people take advantage of the opportunity to socialize thru the net, but it's not going anywhere, because it's way bigger than socializing. It's a billion dollar INTERNET market industry. Reface maybe, or rename or have a competitor.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hit like on her video?

? I couldn't watch more than 5 secs of that ugly ? .

? in here trynna promote his gf/sister

felt like i had cancer in my ears, super saiyan in this ? , its too early and i am too high for that cracka ass ? , ? like to metamorphised in this ? , ears ringin and ? , gettin dizzy