The real world is changing format(pics n info)

Options

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, it's just the real world with added housemates lol. They just threw that "ex" ? in there to justify the added roommates and make it seem like a big "twist". instead of strangers it's 14 now.

ASHLEY DA G.O.A.T!!!!. she bout to be my entertainment. Y'all noticed they always putting a sloppy ? on all these reality shows now? Better than the ? ? lol, g.l.a.d(pun intended) they finally stopped making that the "thing" on t.v.

The mixed ? gone revile he a ? or he's gonna get kicked off.

the white broad need to get her strong ass ? fixed again. Her surgeon sitting back cracking up at home at this ? . She's gonna revile that she used to be fat.

Well I'll be damned, the ? with the strong face stays like two blocks away from me. That lil broad lying, she just a thug chaser who got hurt and turned to ? smh.

This season seams like it's gonna actually be good.

It's REVEAL
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I love how MTV's definition of making it "real" was showing the camera crew in shots and showing them asking producers if they could go to a certain club. Lame as ? . My last time watching this ? show.

I'll just wait for The Challenge to come back.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think im gonna even see how this ? looks..

they went .......waaaaaaaaaay reality straight up vh1 housewives ? from the theme.. its so see through so contrived.. and faux controversial.. what next a MTV realworld video game thats where this ? is now..
    I hope the people speak by not watching but... there is a market for it..

do get me wrong realworld has always had a forumala to it but it was bearable this ? is corny..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn, i forgot about the new real world until like 5 minutes ago, wat yall think about the episodes they've aired so far
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    This season (from what I've seen) isn't actually that bad. When the exes come it's gonna go to ? tho.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im gona try n catch up online
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This gimmick is turrible

And this is the first time I ever felt like RW is scriptef
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall still watch real world? aint seen this ? since my ? david in new orleans told ole girl to sit the ? down
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually take 3-4 episodes to check out the cast and decide if i want to keep watching this season actually isnt as bad as i thought it would be. the initial cast is pretty dope cept that one white ? ashley and they got rid of her quick. its going a lil sideways with the exes, which is the point, but we'll see.
    ? up dudes mom died while he was filming the show. i swear that ? low key didnt really give a ? tho.
  • KingFreeman
    edited February 2014
    Options
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This real world kinda wack but I still watch for habits sake. Jenny got some big ? she's the only smashable chick on the show imo
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    The other blond chick could get the ? too. i forget her name, shes one of the exes. id prolly ? the asian chick too.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    I usually take 3-4 episodes to check out the cast and decide if i want to keep watching this season actually isnt as bad as i thought it would be. the initial cast is pretty dope cept that one white ? ashley and they got rid of her quick. its going a lil sideways with the exes, which is the point, but we'll see.
    ? up dudes mom died while he was filming the show. i swear that ? low key didnt really give a ? tho.

What kind of man has a tongue ring.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did that cornball from NY get that bad snowbunny. She aint no dime but she way out of his league. Something isnt adding up.

Arielle looks like a dude, and probably is one.

? an ex coming into my house and ? up my ? .

Im out.
  • Max.
    Options
    So the black dudes ex got preg by another dude than come onto the show n got raw dogged...

Hahahahah!!! Im glad dude was smart enough to ask bout her fuckn around alot of dudes take that L
  • Max.
    Options
    Another thing the bay area got some bad ? ....id be at the club every night if i was them
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    So the black dudes ex got preg by another dude than come onto the show n got raw dogged...

Hahahahah!!! Im glad dude was smart enough to ask bout her fuckn around alot of dudes take that L

That was hilarious. He was straight like, "it ain't mine. Nope" She's wack for trying to throw him the okie doke. ? put it together tho. Like how she know she pregnant after 2 days? Lls.

• Max.
    Options
    s.free wrote: »

That was hilarious. He was straight like, "it ain't mine. Nope" She's wack for trying to throw him the okie doke. ? put it together tho. Like how she know she pregnant after 2 days? Lls.

Thats a L for both of them..at least the kid aint his and she left so now he can get at ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this show was gonna suck after ? ass ashly left and then this lil slore shows up. She tried to get that ? to play daddy. She slick as ? too. First thing I thought of was, you can't get pregnant that damn fast and start feeling the effects. That meat head ass ? really thought it was his. She planned this whole ? out from the jump.

She seduced that ? and ? raw on purpose.

A few days later she talking bout she don't feel right.

She tells meat head pill popper that "they're" pregnant.

This meat head finally thinks about the birth control.

This bucket headed ? uses the same excuse that 90% of ? use. "birth control is not perfect, I don't know what happened"

She catch feelings and try to make him seem like he the bad guy for not wanting to take care of another dude child and wife her.

She just a nasty ? coming on the show acting all pure and nerdy. Talking bout she want to fix their relationship. ? just got skeeted in a few weeks before the show by some random dude. Then gets skeeted in by meat head.

She want it one way.................but it aint, it's the other way.

• Max.
    Options
    Yo that ? was mad when she said she pregnant!!

Lmaooo
  • Max.
    Options
    That asian ? that dude waa kissn at the club she was bad bruh
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yo that ? was mad when she said she pregnant!!

Lmaooo
    Meat head is a aint ? ass ? . He was mad because she was suppose to be on birth control though. I do laugh when dudes get upset that a broad they skeeted up in is pregnant. That ? makes absolutely no sense at all. Dudes be mad at they girls for having the ability to reproduce smh. His girl is worse than he is though, this ? lied to the people. The ? just found out been known she was pregnant talking bout "I want to ? my ex, lets hit the club!" lol!!!!!!!! DEEZ ? 'S AINT ? !!! This ? tried to justify her ? ways talking bout "now he sees how I felt when he had a pregnancy scare". She really wanted him to accept her in her ? up state and raise a kid that wasn't his. Because he cheated on her back when they were together? This ? comparing actually being pregnant to a pregnancy scare??? There's a blazini joke here somewhere.

This is why these kids be coming out all ? /slow/and ? and ? .

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she aborted the baby ....
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think she aborted the baby ....

I thought so too cause she showed up on the after show not prego and when host asked her what happened when she went home, she was like she dont want to talk about it...
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That baby got dealt wit