White Chick Walks Out On Rex's Power Point Presentation on "Why Hoes Choose Pimps?"

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in AKA Donkey
Back at the beginning of the semester, my sociology teacher announced to the class that we would have to do a presentation in addition to a term paper. My original topic was going to be, Why Drug Addicts Should be Euthanized For Benefit of Humanity. However, as I was reading the chapters in our assigned textbook, I came to realize that subject matter would fit more easily into into another topic, especially when it came to things as subcultures, social mores, roles and ethics within a group. So I decided to change my topic to "Why Do Prostitutes Choose Pimps?" Also since I had a few books on pimpin' laying around the house, I literally had the research material at my finger tips.

Yesterday, I began my presentation with the following disclaimer, "What I'm about to tell you will offend your sensibilities and shake to core what you know about life, but it will also disspell some misconceptions.

As, I'm going through the Power Point, I explain basic traits and needs that all women have, the need for an alpha male in their life, the three categories that a hoe will put a man in, why "squares," and "tricks," are undesirable and unattractive to a hoe while a ? is. I talked about why pimps are sometimes violent, a ? 's duties, I also gave the definitions to choosin', and knockin'.

At the end of my Power Point, my professor asked some questions, then here comes babygirl with her ubersensitive ass. She says, "Well I think the girl is more important ? and he's scared to losing her," this, that, and the next thing.

She also goes on to say, "In every class, he's always talking about women." Which isn't true. As a matter of I've only said in class two things that chicks might find disagreeable. Which is "that if I could afford it, I wouldn't marry a chick that wouldn't agree to be housewife," and maybe something on the hypocritical nature of feminism. Other than that, whenever I spoke in class it was in regards to my project (our professor would want to know how we were progressing on it and how we would integrated the textbook into the paper and the presentation,) or I asked a question pertaining to other people's projects. It's amazing how and when chick's selective hearing kicks in and how they blow things completely out of portion.

My professor, (who I thought I was going to have a problem with because she took issue with me referring to prostitutes as "prostitutes," and pimps as "pimps," tried to calm her ass down, but homegirl was still packing up her ? to leave class. As she was leaving she says, "I know this is a research project, but..." Again, my professor (who's being really cool considering that she has to be in her 70's) says "Are you still friends?" Babygirl says, "We're acquaintances." and with that she bounces.

My classmates were talking amongst themselves and they all agreed (even the females,) that babygirl was doing too much. In the end my Powerpoint was very well received. The ladies enjoyed it and the dudes thought I was the ? man, probably for being so bold to do some sh*t like that and I've probably gave them some game they could use in their personal interactions with females.

The biggest irony that I take from this experience is that I was going to agree with this sensitive ass chick. The hoe is more important than the ? and the ? realizes this. That's why he constantly has to keep giving her game and reward his hoes' efforts when they're paying him (the ? ,) like they're suppose to. Another thing that surprised me is that this little tantrum came from a white girl. I would expect this reaction from some ole ? ? , however, not so much from a white girl. Then again, when I was explaining to her that if you're from the suburbs you lack the proper frame of reference to relate to this whole pimpin' ? . She then kindly informed me that she grew up in an "all black," neighborhood, maybe that's where she developed is ole ? ? "sacred cow," complex.

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you are an attention ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    p-tavern wrote: »
    Upload the powerpoint to Google Docs for us to take a look at

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prolly touched a nerve, she in school now...she feels she don't need her ? no more
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I wanna see this ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reminds me of the Simpsons

"He may have invented it but it was my idea to charge 9.95"
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    normally I don't read posts from the t/s in their entirety

but this is pretty funny

but I have to inform you that hoes are never more important than the ?

what you have to understand is that pimps will always get paid......if it wasn't for hoes being hoes, pimps would be just be pimpin somebody else

it just so happens that what hoes do is natural, which is why pimping is literally the oldest profession in the world
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This ? Rex gives no ? .

That ? would have been funny as hell if a ? presented that argument in class.

That ? ain't got an ounce of discernment.

SFQWNxQ.gif
    Back at the beginning of the semester, my sociology teacher announced to the class that we would have to do a presentation in addition to a term paper. My original topic was going to be, Why Drug Addicts Should be Euthanized For Benefit of Humanity. However, as I was reading the chapters in our assigned textbook, I came to realize that subject matter would fit more easily into into another topic, especially when it came to things as subcultures, social mores, roles and ethics within a group. So I decided to change my topic to "Why Do Prostitutes Choose Pimps?"

• blakfyahking
    Options

I disagree in part. The hoe is more important because she's the one supplying the money and the ? knows this. In order for the ? keep that ? motivated he has to give her the game she's thirsting for and occasionally reward the ? by buying her high end clothing, luxury items, and jewelry. If she's really paying a ? like she's suppose to she might get a car, an apartment, and most importantly one-on-one time with her "man." Also, two of the most important rules of pimpin is "cop n' blow," and keeping that hoe happy. If it was all about the pimpin' then there would be no need to reward the ? for excellence in hoin. However, I must say that hoes do realize and understand the importance of a good ? and if she has a good one, it would make less inclined to bounce on him.

you've been reading too many ? books

hoes get changed up all the time......hoes are an unlimited supply

there is a new batch of hoes coming out every year haha

it's the ? 's discretion on how much he chooses to reward

learn about "gorilla pimps"

hoes ain't ? without a ? .........a ? would just be pimpin something else if hoes didn't exist

google "wall street" and you will see what I'm talking about
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i kinda wanna see this presentation now lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Yea I wanna see this ?

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img][/img]

I disagree in part. The hoe is more important because she's the one supplying the money and the ? knows this. In order for the ? keep that ? motivated he has to give her the game she's thirsting for and occasionally reward the ? by buying her high end clothing, luxury items, and jewelry. If she's really paying a ? like she's suppose to she might get a car, an apartment, and most importantly one-on-one time with her "man." Also, two of the most important rules of pimpin is "cop n' blow," and keeping that hoe happy. If it was all about the pimpin' then there would be no need to reward the ? for excellence in hoin. However, I must say that hoes do realize and understand the importance of a good ? and if she has a good one, it would make less inclined to bounce on him.

I need a tutorial on that ? . Write down the directions.
    evilchuck wrote: »
    you are an attention ? .

This coming from a fat chick that in other to distract from belly, shows off rack every chance she gets.

Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Restaurant-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dag Rex ethered Chuck and she still hasn't recovered yet. Lol!

Can't wait to see this presentation.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

hoes are an unlimited supply

there is a new batch of hoes coming out every year haha[/b]

However, there's a finite number of hoes that are good hoes or have the ability to become a good hoe. It's like with professional sports, there are literally millions of people that play basketball, but only 360 are good enough to make it to the league, out of that 360 about 30 are of an All-Star caliber. With hoin' the hoe has to have 1) the smarts and 2) the motivation to get out there and maximize her earning potential. Not all prostitutes are willing and able to do that.
    it's the ? 's discretion on how much he chooses to reward

When did I ever say that it wasn't?
    learn about "gorilla pimps"

Define "gorilla ? ," because your definition and mine might be two entirely different things.

hoes ain't ? without a ? .........a ? would just be pimpin something else if hoes didn't exist

Actually he would have another hustle. Technically you can only "? on a ? ."

I have no idea whatsoever if this is going to work, being that I've never done this before. Despite the reception and approval I got in class, this isn't my best work mainly because it was one of my "Night Before Miracles." Originally I want to include audio from American ? but that didn't because I didn't have time to learn how to embed audio on to the Power Point.

The Power Point is mainly bullet points on the topics I wanted to touch upon and it may lack some congruity. As I was reading, I realized that some parts of it didn't flow as well as it should have. I guess it all for the best, because if I presented this as I originally intended, Babygirl would have left class crying and ? . Let me know if the link works: http://www.2shared.com/document/3mXf-s9U/The_Pimpin_Power_Point.html

• blakfyahking
    Options
    @Rex

the purpose of pimpin is to make money

? don't care if it's NBA money or local pick-up game money.........as long as they getting money

therefore you don't have to be working with a Lebron James type ? to be qualified as a ?

the quality of hoes are always gon be subjective...which is why they ain't that important

what is more important, the farmer or the crops? if you planted more than one type of crop, how can you say the crops are more important than the farmer when any ? can plant seeds?

not every ? can cultivate the best money making crop

and you are sadly mistaken if you think pimpin on a ? is the only type of pimpin going on haha

but that's enough free game

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    @Rex

therefore you don't have to be working with a Lebron James type ? to be qualified as a ?

Dude, you keep injecting ? , I didn't say. Technically, if you have a ? sucking ? for microphones (a la DJ in Hustle and Flow," walking the scroll, ? your professor for in exchange for an A, or let the local D-Boy hit for a thwoop sack, you've pimped a ? .
    the quality of hoes are always gon be subjective...which is why they ain't that important

amd-ashley-dupre-jpg.jpgPINKYXXX.jpg

That's ? , the chick on the left is Ashley Dupree (the hoe Spitzer was trickin off with,) She was charging Spitzer 3500 for a date. That's strictly from hoin'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in her prime I think Pinky was only getting between a rack and 1500 for a date, and I'm high ballin' those numbers.

White girls will always be deemed a "higher quality," hoe because they're the standard of beauty in the world. Unless you're factoring in other intangible things such as the ability to break a trick, ability to follow directions, and getting the most money, but if you but the intangibles into a white girl, I would argue that white girl would be the better "quality hoe."

what is more important, the farmer or the crops? if you planted more than one type of crop, how can you say the crops are more important than the farmer when any ? can plant seeds?

[/quote]not every ? can cultivate the best money making crop[/quote]

What's analogous to the ? ? The farmer or the seeds?

and you are sadly mistaken if you think pimpin on a ? is the only type of pimpin going on haha

but that's enough free game

My dad told me a long time ago, "You don't have to have a woman selling her body to be pimpin'. Just as long as you get something out of her, you're pimpin'." I was talking strictly in the terms of the chick selling her ass and giving you the money.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1500 for Pinky? Smh. She needs a new agent. The ? is worth at least 2500
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    1500 for Pinky? Smh. She needs a new agent. The ? is worth at least 2500

Don't quote me on that, potna. Sometimes I would troll eros.com and towards the end of ? movie career Jada was charging $500 for a date.

• blakfyahking
    edited November 2013
    Options
    @Rex

you posted a great example of what I'm talking about

what gets you more money.....the white girl ? for $3K a pop but rarely busts it open?

or Pinky who tossing it for $1500, but every time you turn around she on another ? hustling to make that money?

the leadership of the ? is what's most important here......if the white girl wasn't ? for $3K, then she'd be ? for free...........bottom line is she gon ? regardless (ie. a hoe gon be a hoe)

in the analogy, the farmer is the ?

any ? can plant seeds (ie. any ? can find a chick who's willing to ? for money)

but only a real farmer can make money off a cash crop (ie. only a real ? is gon continually lead these hoes so that they continue to bring in that money)

these hoes ain't ? without a ? .....that's why they choose up if they are smart
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im in the wrong career field smh
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    @Rex
    U
    you posted a great example of what I'm talking about

what gets you more money.....the white girl ? for $3K a pop but rarely busts it open?

or Pinky who tossing it for $1500, but every time you turn around she on another ? hustling to make that money?

the leadership of the ? is what's most important here......if the white girl wasn't ? for $3K, then she'd be ? for free...........bottom line is she gon ? regardless (ie. a hoe gon be a hoe)

in the analogy, the farmer is the ?

any ? can plant seeds (ie. any ? can find a chick who's willing to ? for money)

but only a real farmer can make money off a cash crop (ie. only a real ? is gon continually lead these hoes so that they continue to bring in that money)

these hoes ain't ? without a ? .....that's why they choose up if they are smart

But the relationship is reciporal. A good ? needs a good hoe. Not all hoes are going to receptive to "x" ? 's game, however when a ? does find that good hoe, he's going to go above and beyond the call of duty to keep her ass. Just like a supervisor at a legit job. In the book, Gentleman of Leisure, The ? Silky bought all of his ? furs for Christmas. In American ? , The Outakes and Raw Truth Ken Redd spoke of buying one of his ? a car. Rosebudd (in American ? , said that he would give one of his hoes a night off and her out. Bishol Don Magic Juan said that sincere ? would handle all his ? needs. A ? would only do those things if he understood the hoe's importance.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Im in the wrong career field smh

Bring your boy 2500 and lets make it happen. Off topic, were you playing with your snatch in your avi pic?