Tea Party Congressman who wanted drug testing for food stamp recipients BUSTED W/ ? LMFAO

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
THIS IS TOO ? RICH

In September, Rep. Trey Radel voted for Republican legislation that would allow states to make food stamp recipients ? in cups to prove they're not on drugs. In October, police busted the Florida Republican on a charge of ? possession.

THESE ? GUYS, you can't make this ? up

WASHINGTON — Rep. Trey Radel, R-Fla., pleaded guilty Wednesday to possession of ? and was sentenced to one year of supervised probation.

"I've hit a bottom where I realize I need help. And I have aggressively pursued that help," Radel said, as he admitted in District of Columbia Superior Court that he purchased 3.5 grams of ? .

Radel is believed to be the first sitting member of Congress charged with a drug crime since then-Rep. Frederick Richmond, D-N.Y., who was convicted in 1982 on charges of drug possession and tax evasion.

Radel was caught buying drugs in what a senior Drug Enforcement Administration official described as a sting operation that was part of an investigation by several federal agencies into a drug ring in the nation's capital. A drug dealer who told law enforcement officials that one of his customers was a member of Congress helped set up a buy on Oct. 29 and Radel bought the ? , the official said.

The arrest of Radel, who was elected last year with Tea Party support....

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, issued a statement through spokesman Michael Steel on Tuesday night stressing that members of Congress should be "held to the highest standards" and that the incident is "between Rep. Radel, his family and his constituents."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/11/20/trey-radel-? -sting-congress/3649619/

LMFAO these muhfuckaz want drug testing for poor people while they killin' 8 ? like Charlie Sheen? I salute dat snitch for setting that redneck chucklefuck up. I mean, can you imagine the expression on these cops faces when boul said one of his fiends was in CONGRESS? "Don't play with us man, you need to give us someone real. You think this is funny?"

....and it HAD to be Florida, right?

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything about this shows the privilege that politicians have. He got busted over a month ago and it's just now coming out.

He also wasn't arrested on the spot like so many other criminals. There's nothing about them that warrants better treatment than the average person.

• cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No surprise.

Would have been better if he was caught using Krokodil.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    dude's mother choked to death on a piece of steak at his wedding reception in front of everybody.

he already got his ether.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude's mother choked to death on a piece of steak at his wedding reception in front of everybody.

That might explain his behavior now, or at least rationalizing it. That would be tough on anybody, let alone at a joyous gathering.

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That might explain his behavior now, or at least rationalizing it. That would be tough on anybody, let alone at a joyous gathering.

Yeah but it doesn't explain him voting for mandatory drug testing of welfare recipients.

And to be honest I don't think anyone is qualified to hold a public office if they come from a family where nobody knows how to do the ? Heimlich maneuver. It's the only maneuver anybody has to learn!
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol wow, ? you Sneak Dissa for actually finding a way to almost make me feel sorry for this sad ?

damn that's terrible but yeah, they don't got the Heimlich in Florida?

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ....and it HAD to be Florida, right?
    the state definitely has pros and cons

yeah, i don't have a lot of sympathy for the guy; my understanding was his Big Issue was fiscal conservatism ... but if you want to moralize, you've got to live by it