They At Trinidad James Neck: Coke Boy "Boo Citi" & His Goons Pull Out The Hammers & Warn Him

Options
Star Nine
Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in The Reason

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    put it in a rap, b
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haha....funny how a no talent Haitian got all these no name ? in a stir. wake me up when Snoop, Big Boi or or Scarface got a problem with Trinidad James, until then, this is Hip Hop and feelings will be hurt so TD's marketing plan is working...clowns helpin' his numbers...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So all these NY dudes is doing is talking tough, ain't none of them ? stepped to TJ
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    This is so ignorant it hurts...

lmfao these dudes need to find a job at UPS, Trinidad riled up all the ? of NY yet none of the accomplished artists there gave a damn
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    This is so ignorant it hurts...

lmfao these dudes need to find a job at UPS, Trinidad riled up all the ? of NY yet none of the accomplished artists there gave a damn

? was eating oreo cookies like he a don

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    george zimmerman still walkin around wit the blicky in ? faces a nah?

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? snitchin on themselves LOL .
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? snitchin on themselves LOL .

lol
    ? said he got people ready to do 30, asking the judge for 30
    over this ? ?
    ? ready to throw they whole life away, cause TJ said some ? at a white boy concert
    damn shame
    ? yo
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao they needs guns for one ? ?. smh these ? need to go do something else wit their time
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ny jahahhaajajja
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So that intro ain't funny ?
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ain't real ny ? ..and there trying to get at tj....but at the same time there making southern music themselves.. Smh
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    u know what? Enough of this disrespectful ? . Once and for all everyone outside ny jersey and philly ppl need to stop calling their music hip hop. I been stop representing the culture. I was a true hiphop fan, every since I was about 7 years old, and started off doing spoken word. I stepped up into the culture for a positive reason because I thought it was a lack of balance in the female rap game, with the only women representing the culture were sexual exploited and ? selling mc's. I thought it would be good to have a balance and hear a different prospective from females who come from the street who are against selling their bodies for a ? up.

Thru my journeys all I seen is disrespect in this ? , especially from most of N.Y.C. For the last couple of decades all they put out were prostitute rappers, and for the most part they don't even write their own lyrics. Yet they constantly sticky their noses in other cities, saying who really come from the hood. For the most part these other places had respect for N.Y.C until people were disrespected by N.Y.C.

I been said stop calling it hiphop if your outside of the north region, and then they will get the picture. People outside of the region fighting for hiphop when these ? clearly are disrespectful. If it wasn't for the south and other regions fighting for the music the hiphop culture would be really dead a long time ago. Nas said the ? is DEAD, let it die. This will not END music, MUSIC will continue. A particular city thinks they own a whole genre of music. Year after YEAR it's a fight about ppl OPINIONS. They always want to get deadly and set ppl up for having their opinions. Stop fighting for this ? . You can still continue to write lyrics but you don't have to call yourself hiphop.

Whenever these ? just let complete fraudury in the game, and create a female rap singer, who was actually trying to be from BALTIMORE. Swagger jacker BLOWS up in NY and biggest thief of all times, but they let this ? practically get away with MUSICAL MURDER, and protest the real deal that comes out of Baltimore as being a FRAUDULENT writer and a hoe, that shows how much integrity these ? got for the TRUTH. .... NONE. Instead of calling out their own FLUKES, they too busy trying to call shots in other cities..

Like I said, I'm done fighting for hiphop, if you all want to continue to fight go right ahead. I make music, I'm a musical mc, but hiphop IAM NOT. This ? is completely ? , and as long as people keep fighting to keep it alive you keep ? like this going. ? . ? that ? and let that ? die. N.Y.C isnt the only place the streets is at. No disrespect if you are real from N.Y.C. .but it's the honest truth about the rap politics.
    The streets lives on outside of N.Y.C. and people outside of N.Y.C is tired of N.Y.C trying to run their street politics and call who is real.

all the dude T.J did was speak his mind, like they speak their mind about everyone from everywherelse.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Real Lady...I'm hella turned on right now...Let's ? hip hop together, baby...
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Damn, Real Lady...I'm hella turned on right now...Let's ? hip hop together, baby...

I never experienced fake ? until I stepped up as a mc.. I never had no hoe rep, never was disrespected by street ? . Everyone who know me knows I am originally from the hood. No fraud and a real writer. ... but when some ppl from n.y.c heard about me, all that changed.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I feel you...? fake...? don't respect female rappers...Or Baltimore...Or female rappers from Baltimore...Let's lay together and change the world...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are these guys?