Underground Nerd Rap Fans on Facebook be the worst ? ever...

Options
nujerz84
nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://facebook.com/pages/The-4-Elements-Of-Hip-Hop/118308701712962

These nerd rap crackers be on there high horse hating anything remotely mainstream or clubish..

https://facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=164083460468819&id=118308701712962&comment_id=231924&offset=0&total_comments=53&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Can someone please tell me how Q-Tip made a track with Lil Wayne? Did we just lose another legend to the fake? Shaking my head off... -Fatal

^^^ The type of ? they post and ? thought the IC was bad these cats take hiphop snobbish attitudes to another level.

Comments

• herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma go on FB and trash those ? when I get home from work later..........

You can tell they didnt even listen to the track cause Kanye and Wayne dont have verses on it......Good song BTW....
  • nujerz84
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    They must be too young to remember "Vibrant Thing" huh...

Bruh they hating on that...saying that when he Fell Off and one cat actually admitted to not going to clubs cause he represents that Real..and that I should have another mixed drink listening to R Kelly. LMAO
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of them arent even underground fans, they're just anti-most things popular. So it doesnt matter who the artist is. I think we all have a bit of that in reality, all of us have a bit of a follower mentality in some way shape or form & a bit off a anti-pop mentality. Some just take it to the extreme, on both sides.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Word them clowns to dumb to understand you can ? with Dip Set and Cannibal OX.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Poor close minded ? ain't no better...It's idiots on both ends...
  • nujerz84
    Options
    Imma go on FB and trash those ? when I get home from work later..........

You can tell they didnt even listen to the track cause Kanye and Wayne dont have verses on it......Good song BTW....

Word...them clowns are idiots b
  • nujerz84
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    These the dudes trying to put you on to MOP's albums but they've never even been to an MOP concert.

That if they even listen to MOP cause they signed to G UNIT once and all that.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    reminds me of most of the reason, thread is real ironic
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

• nujerz84
    Options
    The young Caucasian, suburban, privileged, uninformed demographic audience is literally the worst ? to happen to Hip-Hop on any scale.

True ?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    reminds me of most of the reason

Fa sho. Especially when some of these clowns start talkin about popular rappers from the South and even other places too. Yaknow jealousy and saltiness. And admiration. And bitterness, and a whole cocktail of emotions. But its the internet. Facebook, here, wherever doesnt effect nothing.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know exactly what you're talking about @nujerz84. Those suckas ain't hip hop and never were.

Like with most sh*t blacks originate something and after blacks get tired of it Whites water it down, take stuff from it they like and act like they originate it. Look how they hijacked the term backpacker and made it synonymous with corny, whiny b*tches.

I been to NY alot in the early to late 90's, had family living there. Back then, a backpacker was a regular n*gga from the hood that happened to sport a (JanSport) backpack with cans in it to tag and/ or pen and pad and smoking paraphernalia (sp.) or w/e. N*ggas cyphered, tagged, N*ggas didn't really selfidentify as backpackers though. You could hear commercial cuts being played next to so called underground cuts. You could hear acts like Biggie and Heltah Skeltah being played on the same show. Seemed like the only criteria was you had to be nice.
    In hindsight you could call acts like that whole BCC backpackers. Artifacts dropped a joint "Wrong side of the tracks". That's the essence of that so called subculture back then. None of these dudes were corny, whiny so called purists. Heads didn't whine about multi's and rhymeschemes 'n sh*t, overemphasising the importance of them. Also note that there was a clear distinction between hip hop and r & b.
  • nujerz84
    Options
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

coulda closed the thread after this post
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you have no real culture and lack rhytm and soul but your people have conquered the world through brute force, you can just latch onto something you like that other people started, water it down to make it palatable to your people and act like you originated it. Your people own the distribution channels, media outlets and you know how they say the winner writes history and such. We've seen this happen time and time again. Not only with rapping but other elements of this genre.

Bboying used to be cool when these brothers and latino's did it. N*ggas moved on and they started to do it which was cool. Sh*t used to be funky but now it's more gymnastics than anything else. They took the soul out because they ain't got it.
    When n*ggas like Rakim @ll@h, King Asiatic, G-rap and later on Nas and 'Bis rapped lyrical that sh*t was still funky and complementary to the music and vice versa. N*ggas spit science, but no'one overemphasized the importance of multi's and rhymeschemes or corny sh*t like that. Their rhymes were just ill and made rappers step their game up and even changed the way rappers rapped. When they tried to redo it they rapped offbeat and even if they didn't they sh*t wasn't sonically pleasing and lacked soul, was corny.
  • nujerz84
    Options
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options
    the Reason proves that blacks can be just as racist, if not more racist than whites
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

Jesus, did she ever hear the beat? Sounds like she rapped it acapella and they just threw her vocals on any random beat