****YOUR OWN KANYE RANT SESSION****

Options
young_reezy
young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
"it's just like when Julius Caesar got set up! they marginalize everything.
it was a time when Magic Johnson tried to play football, Imagine if he
never switched it up, we wouldn't know what showtime basketball is!
it's the same thing they tried to do with Mel Gibson! I'm Chris Tucker from
the movie 6th sense!"

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    "I was watching my girl's show the other day. Me amd Scott were watching the show together. We came to the conclusion that the world jusy doesnt understand the price if faaaaaaame! The price, oh it isn't nice, ooooohhhhh what a price for faaaaaame.

And then...I was at Whole Foods the other day, and I saw, and I saw, and I saaaaaaw a pack of fish sticks. And it took me back to when those guys at south park did their best to controooooool me! They didn't want me to be great! They didn't want me to be me!

Put your hand in the air if you believe you can be me!
    Put your hand in the aiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrooooooohhhh, if yoooouuuu believe, if you belieeeve tonight.

Now put your ? hands down cause none of you could ever be me! But you can support me! You can give me your energy! I am Goku, and I am bout to drop a spirit bomb on the corporations!"

jags.gif
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Yeezus tour rant voice*
  • young_reezy
    Options
    ? nike, I'm done with the Air Yeezy's.... We past that!
    I'm in talks with Mercedes Benz to design they new line of key chains.
    What if Leonardo Da Vinci only had Crayola crayons?
    They wanna control me, but I can't even control myself! that's what they don't understand.
    Everyday I wake up and write down what I dreamed about the night before!
    Then I set out do make that happen, so if I wanna genetically engineer a ? Unicorn... Let me live my Dreams!!!
    it's just like what they tried to do with Rasputin, I refuse to just die.
    They didn't know the George Foreman grill would sell like it did, now you got knockoff Foreman Grills out there.
    I ? refuse to let that happen to anything I create.
    when you think Mickey Mouse you think Walt Disney, not Hanna Barbera!
  • young_reezy
    Options
    it's like this ? ye is trying to spit some knowledge and get his point across while rollin hard off a few strong X-pills.
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I was watching my girl's show the other day. Me amd Scott were watching the show together. We came to the conclusion that the world jusy doesnt understand the price if faaaaaaame! The price, oh it isn't nice, ooooohhhhh what a price for faaaaaame.

And then...I was at Whole Foods the other day, and I saw, and I saw, and I saaaaaaw a pack of fish sticks. And it took me back to when those guys at south park did their best to controooooool me! They didn't want me to be great! They didn't want me to be me!

Put your hand in the aiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrooooooohhhh, if yoooouuuu believe, if you belieeeve tonight.

Now put your ? hands down cause none of you could ever be me! But you can support me! You can give me your energy! I am Goku, and I am bout to drop a spirit bomb on the corporations!"

jags.gif

Yo every time I see that gif I ? up every time.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, if Kanye ever pulls outta DBZ reference in real life like Miles did, it would be GOAT
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See this how it goes when I recorded I am a ? . i was in the mind set of the calvin johnson commercial with puff. But I'm kanye and you know who my west is? Freddy mercury, yes because I'm that great! when I stopped with the christmas sweaters, they crucified me. But at the end of the day the whole south side and west side gets turkeys every year, and fresh cinnamon waffles for thanksgiving breakfast! You think eggo gonna put money behind a tour with props from hundreds of years of antique art pieces?! hell naw!!! now they respect the monk hoody's, now they repsect our leather jogging pants. But that was 10 years ago! 10! a whole decade before any of this ? took off! So now all your first born can sit at the table and cherish these moments! These flashy cameras! all these flashy cameras will never take my soul! We are the chosen generation and I'm here to be the black moses. The corporations, the tabloids they all gonna hve to sit back in awe when this ? is all said and done!
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    wrong thread....
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ", you know, they don't realise I was the first person to wear socks with shoes."

lmao!

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? chitlins forever! I aint never had used to but ? it 49.95. ? that green monster do wonders ? stars moons quazars we finst to get it. Proposition 117 ? e howard hunt and thangs. New times orphan ants and mongliod hairy vaginas=yuck yuck yuck eeeee. Un jon ill we da best! Full ? ready feast my ? Kim takes it in the ass.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    ? chitlins forever! I aint never had used to but ? it 49.95. ? that green monster do wonders ? stars moons quazars we finst to get it. Proposition 117 ? e howard hunt and thangs. New times orphan ants and mongliod hairy vaginas=yuck yuck yuck eeeee. Un jon ill we da best! Full ? ready feast my ? Kim takes it in the ass.

lol @ the bolded

this more ghostface than kanye though
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IF IT WASNT FOR ME, YOUR GIRL WOULDNT GET HER PERIOD EVERY MONTH, (WANNA KNOW WHY?)
    CAUSE, IM A DIRECT DESENDANT OF CHRIST AND WE SHARE THE SAME BLOOD! SO WHEN YOUR CHICK BLEEDS, ITS CAUSE I BLESSED HER!

AT THE END OF THE DAY, THEY SHOULD CHANGE 'SUNDAY" TO "KANYE".. YA KNOW; KAYNE, MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY... YOU GET THE PICTURE! (WANNA KNOW WHY?) CAUSE IM THE SABBATH! THE JOY THAT I BRING THROUGH MY MUSIC, MY DRIVE, MY INSPIRATION, MY CLOTHING GIVE ALLL OF THE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD A REASON TO BE JOYFUL!
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Trying to hold back laughter!
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hiphop is dead....stop tryna give it flatlines. hiphop has been dead for 10 years and ppl still making music so who cares?
  • BrilliantRapscallion
    BrilliantRapscallion Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    "? wanna get up errday and do the ? I do, look the way I look ? , making all dese power moves, sleeping with badass white ? with fatasses. I bring the whole world together by making inspirational ? , I'am the black Jesus Christ you all have seen in your dreams and LSD trips.

I am Yeezus, the man who brought all the continents back together with ropes on his back dragging them ? across the ? ocean with the psychokinesis of my powerful aw-inspiring ? -inducing music. I am that ? whose genius will transcend generational borders, I am that ? whose prolific legacy will leave a mark on this genre that will never, EVER be forgotten.

I will become one with the forces of reality that drive and fuel the phenomena that occur to each and everyone of us by channeling my Godly totalitarian essence into the boom and baps that have influenced an entire race of people to greatness or absolute coonery. I'AM THAT ? !!!!"