Dominicans are the ? of the earth!

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
887q5a.jpg

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (sentinel.ht/CNN) - A CNN iReporter took a picture of a Haitian man tied to a tree, bloodied and beaten in the Dominican Republic. After an Out Cry of injustice, the Dominican Police claimed, quote: "He tried to rob somebody."

In the past few days, Haitians are being slaughtered and humiliated in the Dominican Republic almost on an everyday basis. 95 % of the poor Haitians working in the Dominican Republic are being robbed of their personal belongings and hard earned sweat money continuously.

The highly rate of Haitians being killed or massacred while working in the Dominican Republic is as high as 90 %. The Dominican Government has never done or said anything to stop this genocide. Many times, they made the Haitians work and Robbed them after work; this is usually done by the Dominican Police. People Need To know !

Comments

• CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats what "people" do
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first off....the haitians are just as bad in that country as the dominicans....

as a person that visits the country very often.....it is certain parts you should not be in after dark.

second are they doing anything less than what white people did to black americans an still do?

third do you undertstand the history of the country and how some are educated.
    fourth people tend to be very protective in latin american countries and take a sort of vigilante approach to certain things. they are all poor so dont steal from someone else who is poor.....makes sense to me.

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I think I've heard another story about a Dominican attempting to claim something that they shouldn't. It is indeed sad.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »

as a person that visits the country very often.....it is certain parts you should not be in after dark.

second are they doing anything less than what white people did to black americans an still do?

fourth people tend to be very protective in latin american countries and take a sort of vigilante approach to certain things. they are all poor so dont steal from someone else who is poor.....makes sense to me.

So are you justifying this ? ??

have you been to the country? most crimes are not investigated until it comes to certain areas.

im not justifying anything.....but if you been there then you would understand. just like everywhere else people think white is right or lighter is right.

the haitians are not given good jobs and have to hustle for a living.....so when people look at them they see homelessness and squalor. the image in their head is now haitians are bad and thieves. some haitians have turned to crime. but again it's because no one will hire them. the education is low so most believe the word of mouth that haitians are bad.

its an unwritten rule in latin america that the darker you are the less you need to be seen. and that white or lighter is right.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

KYS. Today preferably.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RacNegros are spilling their feelings today I see.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    if we gonna call them ? of the earth.....what will we call white people?

thats all im saying.

every dominican i have meet loves black people....but the countries have a history of not liking one another that alot of yall don't understand.
  • CraigMakaveli
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Smh. If a zombie apocalypse break out, it's not the zombies I'll be worried about. It's the living that'll be my concerned. Human beings claim to be so civilized, yet act like savages.

We're no different from animals.

Thats real ? tho when i think why people do what they do, I step back and look at it from a animal perspective.
    also thers that one part of the human brain that..... sorry rambling
  • DafuqYo
    DafuqYo Members Posts: 714 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I live in the suburbs. Why should I care?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 the feelings

oh wait
  • Empress_
    Empress_ Members Posts: 246 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

have you been to the country?

Have you?? ......

every dominican i have meet loves black people....but the countries have a history of not liking one another that alot of yall don't understand.

I guess not.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? the t/s but i cant een lie ? be making hatians work they ass off n some times rob em or dont even pay them at all we looking at them a lil like how ya look at messicans here they taking jobs out there nworking for dirt cheap n all of them aint innocent like that and shout out to pralms know what he talkin about to an extent, in D.R. the neighborhood protects itself ? the police cause half the times the main criminals are the cops but it aint only hatians if ? catch u stealing were gonna beat u near death n bet ur ass gon think 3 times bout ever stealing again i think its a better system then america sending them to jail n ? up there life wit future jobs cuz of records n ?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »

have you been to the country?

Have you?? ......

I guess not.

i go a minimum of twice a year but usually about 4-6 times a year. an not in the tourist areas either

and yes, they do love us black folk.

like i said....you need to understand how it works there before people say anything
  • CraigMakaveli
    Options
    The last thing im gonna say about Race is everyone has good and bad nature in them.
    Why you think ? was a mean to the Israelite's one day then damn sounds like my mom.