u ever met ppl from south carolina that act like this?

Options
BrazilianHairMoney
BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
Most people on here say they see hillbillies when they go down sc.

http://youtu.be/4m39g3PbWO8

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where you see hillbillies in SC? There are some country ass people down there no doubt, but not to that level. And the places where people on that level might live aren't really visited by people from out of town, so get out of here.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what makes these people hillbillies exactly? Besides their accent, you can find a dozen videos like this coming from any major city in America that has a ghetto.
  • ring vhames
    ring vhames Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    So what makes these people hillbillies exactly? Besides their accent, you can find a dozen videos like this coming from any major city in America that has a ghetto.

pretty much...am guessing threadstarter is from the north east...

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

C/s. So is this suppose to be a ? against S.C.? Since when did up north become so civilized?
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2013
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

C/s. So is this suppose to be a ? against S.C.? Since when did up north become so civilized?

Don't fall into the North vs. South ? T/S trying to get poppin' son. Lol. Plus shorty is from Baltimore, so I find it peculiar that she would look down on ANYONES accent.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I be hearing ? like this all the time. This kid I work with says people from down south with thick southern accents sounds unintelligent. But ? can never give me an answer when I ask them, 'So the only differnce between how he talks and how you talk is his accent. What exactly about his accent do you equate with intelligence? Let's talk about it.'
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    Where you see hillbillies in SC? There are some country ass people down there no doubt, but not to that level. And the places where people on that level might live aren't really visited by people from out of town, so get out of here.

Exactly.....South Carolina is Dangerous in a lot of parts. People on allhiphop say they see hillbillies when they go there, and say they hardly see black people
  • CraigMakaveli
    CraigMakaveli Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Trap rapper can do it why cant they?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

Don't fall into the North vs. South ? T/S trying to get poppin' son. Lol. Plus shorty is from Baltimore, so I find it peculiar that she would look down on ANYONES accent.

um, I don't consider myself from the north.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options

Exactly.....South Carolina is Dangerous in a lot of parts. People on allhiphop say they see hillbillies when they go there, and say they hardly see black people

I only see this North vs South ? on the IC. I'm from SC and I've spent quite a bit of time in NYC, and I've honestly gotten nothing but love. Everytime I go up there, someone is trying to tell me that some family member of theirs came from NC or SC. Yeah they call SC country, and compared to NYC, even the biggest city in SC is country, so that's fair. But to say that all you see in SC is hillbillies is stupid.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Aaaand this your evidence folks of this thread being a troll thread.
  • mryounggun
    Options

um, I don't consider myself from the north.

You're from the south...so I should think not.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes but just certain areas

and that "hillbillies" stuff about SC is one of the misleading things i've always heard about SC , it's nothing like that here, u have a select few areas that have em but that's about it.

when someone that isn't from here tries to describe SC i just scratch my head cuz it's usually WAY off.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Hillbilly is more upstate near Appalachian wooded area. And even then we don't call that "hillbilly". Smh
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

I only see this North vs South ? on the IC. I'm from SC and I've spent quite a bit of time in NYC, and I've honestly gotten nothing but love. Everytime I go up there, someone is trying to tell me that some family member of theirs came from NC or SC. Yeah they call SC country, and compared to NYC, even the biggest city in SC is country, so that's fair. But to say that all you see in SC is hillbillies is stupid.

WTH is you talking about? I said people on here say all they see is hillbillies. People on here got a disease in their brain to a make me a enemy or saying something I'm not saying.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options

you aint know, ? in B-More sip tea with their pinky out...really classy upstanding citizens up there...lol...just a couple weeks ago she was posting videos of chicks fighting like savages in those b-more streets

"Birds in B-More fighting over ? ...call it a ? fight"

This is what I said:

Most people on here say they see hillbillies when they go down sc.

YEAH SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YA"LL DEFINITELY. I NEVER CRACCKED ON S.C ONE TIME ON HERE. WTF?

• BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah.. South Carolina got some ? ass ? out through there. I live in NC but them ? be on some other ? . I went wit my moms when she was riding to the dentist out there and we stopped at a stop light and a ? started tryin to open her door and ? I was about to get out and stomp his punk ass in the middle of traffic but she locked the doors and just pulled off when the light changed.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I wasnt calling them ? ? , I was just saying they act black. I remember a couple topics on here, people were saying when they in s.c they don't see any black people out. ? ? everywhere IMO.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    this video was posted feb 2013
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    who cares tho?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited November 2013
    Options
    complexes kills me. We all have them, but some people assuming people are cracking on them all the time. You got to keep telling your life story so people wont be offended and think you are better. My family comes from the south. They moved from s.c n.c and Louisiana to Baltimore. I been thru more poverty than most, sorry the whole world didnt see my suffering, but I'm not crackin slick in this thread. This is exactly how my family acts.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

WTH is you talking about? I said people on here say all they see is hillbillies. People on here got a disease in their brain to a make me a enemy or saying something I'm not saying.

Are you ? or something? I was agreeing with you that only IC people think that way. Damn you've got one hell of a stupid persecution complex. You probably think rain is just ? ? on you huh?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    complexes kills me. We all have them, but some people assuming people are cracking on them all the time. You got to keep telling your life story so people wont be offended and think you are better. My family comes from the south. They moved from s.c n.c and Louisiana to Baltimore. I been thru more poverty than most, sorry the whole world didnt see my suffering, but I'm not crackin slick in this thread. This is exactly how my family acts.

Is it too early in our relationship to say i love you? I don't want to make things weird and awkward by stating how i truly feel this early on.