Would anyone on the IC add a drop of any of the top 10 hottest hot sauces to their meal?

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Endorphin Rush Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #10...Endorphin Rush Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #10.Here's the rush you've wanted to experience! Release the sensation that only the very special taste of ENDORPHIN RUSH can! Heightens any food: first an explosion of flavor, then a wave of heat! Tomato paste, water, pepper extract, vinegar, sugar, molasses, soy sauce. 5 oz. one of the hottest hot sauces out there!
hotsauceworld_2253_62346202

? Habanero Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #9...? Habanero Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #9.Dope Dip! Incinerate your body! Never again! Adios! Leaves you breathless! There's no equal! We dare you...you'll have to say it! ? ! Tomato Sauce, Onions, Hot Pepper Extract, Hot Peppers, Vinegar, Spices, Soy Oil, Garlic, and Salt.5 oz.
hotsauceworld_2253_62339851

Colon Blow "A Red Habanero Enema" Hottest Hot Sauce #8...Colon Blow "A Red Habanero Enema" Hottest Hot Sauce #8.Comes out hotter than it comes in. Red Habanero, Tomato sauce, Hot Pepper Extract, Onions, Red Chiles, Garlic, Cane Vinegar, Vegetable Oil, Xantham gum and spices. Caution! one half drop is too much! 5 oz.
hotsauceworld_2253_62332343

Blair's Sudden Death Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #7...Blair's Sudden Death Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #7Use with extreme caution. Red Habanero Pods, Cayenne Chilies, Pure Pepper Resin, Clover Honey, Key Lime Juice and Siberian Ginseng. 5 oz.
hotsauceworld_2253_62325372

Smack My Ass And Call Me Sally....The Slap - Hottest Hot Sauce #6...Smack My Ass And Call Me Sally....The Slap. Hottest - Hot Sauce #6. I know that the name is really cute and you can scratch off the hand print on his ass but one drop will drop you! 5 oz.hotsauceworld_2253_62319236

Widow Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #5...Widow Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #5 Extremely Hot! Comes with a large, ugly plastic Black Widow Spider attached to the top of the bottle ... Habanero Peppers, Assorted Hot Peppers, Soy Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Vinegar, Garlic and Capsicum. 5 oz. hotsauceworld_2253_62311470

Vicious Viper Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #4...Vicious Viper Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #4. Habaneros, Habanero Extract, Papaya and Guava, Pineapple,Banana, Passion Fruit Juice, Tomatoes and a splash of mustard.This is one of the hottest sauces! This Sauce really is Vicious. 5 oz.hotsauceworld_2253_62305080

Da' Bomb - Hottest Hot Sauce # 3...Da' Bomb - Hottest Hot Sauce # 3.Pure habanero pepper enhanced with habanero infused flavor create a sauce measured at 119, 700 Scovillle units. Hot Beyond Belief! Orange juice, Habaneros, Chipotle peppers, water, natural pepper flavoring, tomato paste and spices. This sure is Da Bomb! 4 oz.hotsauceworld_2253_62296286

Blair's Mega Death Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #2...Blair's Mega Death Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #2.Contains absolutely NO Preservatives or Artificial Ingredients. Red Habanero Pods, Cayenne Chilies, White Vinegar, Natural Pepper Flavor (contains soybean oil) Ancho Chilies, Chipotle Chilies, Molasses, Guava Nectar, Fresh ? , Salt, Spices. Be Warned this sauce contains ingredients 500 times hotter than a Jalapeno Chile. Use Sparingly. Not recommended for use without dilution. Made With Great Karma! 5 oz.hotsauceworld_2253_62289122

357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #1...357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce - Hottest Hot Sauce #1.This killer sauce is packing 357,000 scoville units of heat. One hit will blow you away! We blend Chile extract, fresh Habanero peppers, 160,000 scoville super Cayenne peppers, garlic and onion to makes a sauce that can truly take your breath away. Mad Dog 357 is the hottest hot sauce ever made......any hotter and it can't be called a sauce! 5 oz.hotsauceworld_2253_62281046

Would anyone on the IC add a drop of any of the top 10 hottest hot sauces to their meal? 32 votes

Endorphin Rush Hot Sauce or ? Habanero Hot Sauce or Colon Blow
3%
HarlemThumzUp 1 vote
Blair's Sudden Death Sauce or The Slap or Widow Hot Sauce or Vicious Viper Hot Sauce
6%
BoldChildBeech Oss Neega 2 votes
Da' Bomb or Blair's Mega Death Sauce or 357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce
0%
I'll sample all the above
37%
God_YunnPurrCapitalBIdiopathic JokerYoung_ChitlinkonceptjonesAristo_V300TrillfateYoung StefRubato GarciaGhost313A Talented One 12 votes
NONE
53%
Recaptimus_Prime360BelovedAfenihueyMECCA1000VIBEWill MunnyTheEyeronic1Bussy_Getta Built 4 cuban linxA$AP_A$TONLou CypherDr.ChemixOsirus_JenkinsKing_MOEbraKatniggasthesedays9TRAY 17 votes

Comments