four part question about parenting

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
didn't want to make 4 separate threads so i added all the questions in one.

1. why people automatically think the mother has more rights to a child than the father?

2. why do so many dudes just give in to the mother?

3. why do women treat other women who give the child to the father like shes not a good mother if he can provide a better life?

4.why if a dude doesn't take care of his child he aint ? but if a guy wants to take custody of his child he also aint ? ?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 the feelings
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

1. why people automatically think the mother has more rights to a child than the father?
    Who thinks that? Hoodrats and deadbeats and ? ass ? who never stop to ask themselves this question? Not I. I wouldn't even have children with a woman who believed that. Why the ? would you?

Good question. When you find the answer, let me know. Likely because they are the deadbeats or ? ass ? I mentioned above.

3. why do women treat other women who give the child to the father like shes not a good mother if he can provide a better life?
    Because them hoes is stupid. Never underestimate the power of generational ignorance

4.why if a dude doesn't take care of his child he aint ? but if a guy wants to take custody of his child he also aint ? ?
    See answer #1.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Who thinks that? Hoodrats and deadbeats and ? ass ? who never stop to ask themselves this question? Not I. I wouldn't even have children with a woman who believed that. Why the ? would you?

Good question. When you find the answer, let me know. Likely because they are the deadbeats or ? ass ? I mentioned above.

Because them hoes is stupid. Never underestimate the power of generational ignorance

See answer #1.

IC ? is So Irrational . lol
  • mryounggun
    Options

See answer #1.

How so, fam?
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I may sound ? up and this is probably off topic, but I see no issue with a man deciding not to be in a child's life if he made it adamant that he didn't want to be a father from gate and the woman went through with it for whatever reason. Just pay the cs or terminate your parental rights.

If two people engage in an activity to make a baby…two people should provide for that baby. IMO.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No clue, I don't experience this.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I may sound ? up and this is probably off topic, but I see no issue with a man deciding not to be in a child's life if he made it adamant that he didn't want to be a father from gate and the woman went through with it for whatever reason. Just pay the cs or terminate your parental rights.

If two people engage in an activity to make a baby…two people should provide for that baby. IMO.

If a woman knows a man does not want a child and decides to go through with having it on her own with formal knowledge that the man will not support it she has knowingly made that decision on her own, and can not blame a man for it.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1, how the system set up.. its ? .. but the father does have just as many rights as the chick (court do lean with themother off top though) .. but if you get your lawyer up and fight you can get your kid man

2. cuz its a uphill battle and most guys dont have the patience/will/ or give a ? to fight for their kid. they just say ? it and then ? about them giving in to the ex

3. thats birds and weak minded people we talking about. i went through this exact situion with my ex wife man smh.. if any ADULT feels this way.. their not in touch with reality

4. if a guy dont take care of his kid he aint ? ...who says if a guy wants his kid he aint ? ??? bird logic
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

See answer #1.

How so, fam?

You Have Kids.? No Offense but Those weren't Valid answers to his Questions bro & prolly walked away w/ no insight whatsoever...

Everyone knows that the Mother at birth pretty much is Labeled as the Primary parent until they make an agreement or battle in Family Court. You Automatically went into a Convo about "? ? , hoodrats, & hoes" & the Politics they have within their Co-Parenting. When it's Obviously a Judicial issue to why people think this way Cuhz .
  • JusDre313
    edited November 2013
    Options

im with you except for the fact that a woman can drop a baby off at hospital, firehouse or whatever without any reprecussions.. i think a man should have the same right not wanting be involved with kid (especially if its determined off top the guy doesnt want the kid).. but heres my question if a dad gives up his parental rights. Is he still obligated to pay chsp???
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Elrawd wrote: »

If a woman knows a man does not want a child and decides to go through with having it on her own with formal knowledge that the man will not support it she has knowingly made that decision on her own, and can not blame a man for it.

I blame anyone who engages in a behavior that they KNOW can have consequences they are not ready to deal with.
  • mryounggun
    Options

See answer #1.

How so, fam?

You Have Kids.? No Offense but Those weren't Valid answers to his Questions bro & prolly walked away w/ no insight whatsoever...

Everyone knows that the Mother at birth pretty much is Labeled as the Primary parent until they make an agreement or battle in Family Court. You Automatically went into a Convo about "? ? , hoodrats, & hoes" & the Politics they have within their Co-Parenting. When it's Obviously a Judicial issue to why people think this way Cuhz .

No offense taken.

Yes, I have a child. As far as the bolded…labeled by who? Because the only thing that should matter is what is happening in the house. If you allow your women to treat you as the 'secondary' caregiver, who's fault is that, son? Not YOU per se, but just ? in general. Cats gotta stop letting other outside ? dictate what they allow in their homes.

Let's talk about it.
  • mryounggun
    Options

I blame anyone who engages in a behavior that they KNOW can have consequences they are not ready to deal with.

So you believe in women trapping ? ?!?! ? disgusting.

Don't put words in my mouth, B. Lol. Did I say that?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

See answer #1.

How so, fam?

No offense taken.

Yes, I have a child. As far as the bolded…labeled by who? Because the only thing that should matter is what is happening in the house. If you allow your women to treat you as the 'secondary' caregiver, who's fault is that, son? Not YOU per se, but just ? in general. Cats gotta stop letting other outside ? dictate what they allow in their homes.

Let's talk about it.

The Bolded is By Law.
    Unmarried women are Automatically Labeled as the Primary Mother at birth of the child.

the "being treated as Secondary Caregiver" thing is purely Circumstantial by the relationship of the mother & father, but the Law States the Father is "Secondary" regardless. So females already be on some Power Trip ? ...because she has an advantage.

Unfair & Biased, but how things are & dont seem to have change in the future.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because the men around them just give in to the bm because they're too weak to either go to court or put their foot down.

They're weak. Like another poster said, you, as a father, have just as many rights as the mother.

I'm not sure. My son lived with his dad for almost a year and some of my friends couldn't believe that I could be away from my child like that. It did hurt to be away from him, but I don't regret my decision. I think that some women wish that they had a man in their child's life who could do things like that

I'm trying to figure this out myself.

Because I had sex does not mean I agree to have a child. That's like saying because you bought a car you agree to get in a car accident. I consent to sex, not the results of having sex.

That may be true, but you do know that having sex can create a bby. The same goes for the car analogy too lol
  • mryounggun
    Options

See answer #1.

How so, fam?

No offense taken.

Let's talk about it.

The Bolded is By Law.
    Unmarried women are Automatically Labeled as the Primary Mother at birth of the child.

the "being treated as Secondary Caregiver" thing is purely Circumstantial by the relationship of the mother & father, but the Law States the Father is "Secondary" regardless. So females already be on some Power Trip ? ...because she has an advantage.

But pay attention of the bolded though, fam. ? gotta see it for what it is.You don't think ? like that is preventable?

When me and my ex broke up, there wasn't even a question about custody/caregiving: ? is gon' be 50/50. Why? Because ? has BEEN 50/50 since youngin' was born and she know that I ain't tolerating nothing less. And if she was the type to even question that or feel some type of way about it or try to use our child against me…I wouldn't have had a child with her.

That's what I'm talking about. ? act like they do everything they possibly can to make sure that the ? don't happen and in my experience, the majority of the time that don't be the case.

These ? that do that type of ? ain't ? either…but that ain't what we talking about right now.
  • mryounggun
    edited November 2013
    Options

I never said you said it. I said you believed it. That is essentially what it is. A ? laying up with a ? gets pregnant and is on the gravy train for the next 18. Is that not what it is?

I don't believe it. To be clear, ? all ? who purposely trap ? like that. Them hoes ain't ? . But I look at it like this. And this is an extreme example, but you'll get the point:

Let's say me and you rob a bank, and before hand we agree 'If the cops track us down, don't say ? ! Under any circumstances!'. Then we go rob that bank and the cops track us down As soon as you get in that room you start being like 'Man, MrYoungGun masterminded this ? ! I'll give you the money, the guns we used, all that ? !.'

Is you a snitch? Yes. Is you a ? ass ? who can't keep his word as a man? Yep.

But I did some ? , knowing that there was a possibility of being caught. You snitching doesn't change the fact that I had a hand in the some ? that I know could land me in the feds.

Same principal with this ? .

You laid down with a broad KNOWING that should could get pregnant. Then she got pregnant and flipped the script on you. Of course she wrong…but as a man, you gotta shoulder some of that, son.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look another "child support"/"abortion"/ "parental rights" topic.

This ? goes in the same circle everytime.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Look another "child support"/"abortion"/ "parental rights" topic.

This ? goes in the same circle everytime.

LOL. Don't be that ? , son. Come in here and educate these ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

See answer #1.

How so, fam?

No offense taken.

Let's talk about it.

The Bolded is By Law.

But pay attention of the bolded though, fam. ? gotta see it for what it is.You don't think ? like that is preventable?

When me and my ex broke up, there wasn't even a question about custody/caregiving: ? is gon' be 50/50. Why? Because ? has BEEN 50/50 since youngin' was born and she know that I ain't tolerating nothing less. And if she was the type to even question that or feel some type of way about it or try to use our child against me…I wouldn't have had a child with her.

That's what I'm talking about. ? act like they do everything they possibly can to make sure that the ? don't happen and in my experience, the majority of the time that don't be the case.

These ? that do that type of ? ain't ? either…but that ain't what we talking about right now.

@ the bolded

nuclear-explosion.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so we only got one lady that responded so far....

i hope the rest of them are cooking at least
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I never said you said it. I said you believed it. That is essentially what it is. A ? laying up with a ? gets pregnant and is on the gravy train for the next 18. Is that not what it is?

I don't believe it. To be clear, ? all ? who purposely trap ? like that. Them hoes ain't ? . But I look at it like this. And this is an extreme example, but you'll get the point:

Let's say me and you rob a bank, and before hand we agree 'If the cops track us down, don't say ? ! Under any circumstances!'. Then we go rob that bank and the cops track us down As soon as you get in that room you start being like 'Man, MrYoungGun masterminded this ? ! I'll give you the money, the guns we used, all that ? !. Is you a snitch? Yes. Is you a ? ass ? who can't keep his word as a man? Yep.

But I did some ? , knowing that there was a possibility of being caught. You snitching doesn't change the fact that I had a hand in the some ? that I know could land me in the feds.

Same principal with this ? .

You laid down with a broad KNOWING that should could get pregnant. Then she got pregnant and flipped the script on you. Of course she wrong…but as a man, you gotta shoulder some of that, son.

Yea shoulder it. Pay the CS, or terminate them rights. That's shouldering your end. Why can she end the life of that baby without the fathers consent or give the baby up or put him on cs and he has NO choice but to take it? The life of a child should be decided by both parents. Make em suffer I say. ? it, she wants the kid tell that child I'm dead or he doesn't love you and doesn't want to be around. Either way is fine with me. I'll just pay my cs bill like my car note, one month at a time.

i see what your trying to say....but you can kinda see the type of chick you dealing with before hand. most dudes just dont care to look for the red flags...they just look for the fat ass.

either way....you may have to dealwith it now or answer to a 22 yr old man wondering why the fukk you gave him up
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol @ so.

But, by all means, i completely understand you not wanting any kids.

I guess I'm missing the part where ppl acknowledge that they played a part in getting someone pregnant. Men will have sex with someone and then pull the 'you knew I didn't want any kids' but fail to take the necessary steps to prevent one.
    I understand the 'women have 9 choices argument' but men fail to utilize one.

Ok.
  • JusDre313
    Options

Because the men around them just give in to the bm because they're too weak to either go to court or put their foot down.

They're weak. Like another poster said, you, as a father, have just as many rights as the mother.

I'm not sure. My son lived with his dad for almost a year and some of my friends couldn't believe that I could be away from my child like that. It did hurt to be away from him, but I don't regret my decision. I think that some women wish that they had a man in their child's life who could do things like that

Because I had sex does not mean I agree to have a child. That's like saying because you bought a car you agree to get in a car accident. I consent to sex, not the results of having sex.

That may be true, but you do know that having sex can create a bby. The same goes for the car analogy too lol

So? I didn't consent to having a child. Sex does not mean baby. Sex means sex. If I don't want to raise our ? baby than I shouldn't have too, just because a woman wants to keep a man, punish a man, or whatever her reason. Keeping that baby is a solo thought process and a selfish act. Now she can be selfish with that baby all by her ? lonesome.

fam i agree 1000%, but u aint dumb my dude, u got to acknowledge the fact that when you have sex with a ? that is a possible outcome and you got to be ready to deal with the consequences (ie.. getting a ? preggo and having to deal with all that drama)

like i said im with u.. just because we ? dont mean i want to father a kid by you.. but thats what happens you knock up the wrong chick.. I let brauds know i aint trying to have no kids, ? that kid ? , i believe in abortion like a mafucka, stay wrapping it up, ? that kid ? , and thats what it is if u gon mess with me..alot chicks look at me shocked for being so honest but ? em, im weeding out the snakes ahead time

and what @mryounggun alluded too.. its also what kinda chick you ? . idk im 30 now man... been saying no to ratchet ? for a few years now.. *shrug* (even though i wasnt when i was younger)
  • mryounggun
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »

So? I didn't consent to having a child. Sex does not mean baby. Sex means sex. If I don't want to raise our ? baby than I shouldn't have too, just because a woman wants to keep a man, punish a man, or whatever her reason. Keeping that baby is a solo thought process and a selfish act. Now she can be selfish with that baby all by her ? lonesome.

fam i agree 1000%, but u aint dumb my dude, u got to acknowledge the fact that when you have sex with a ? that is a possible outcome and you got to be ready to deal with the consequences (ie.. getting a ? preggo and having to deal with all that drama)

like i said im with u.. just because we ? dont mean i want to father a kid by you.. but thats what happens you knock up the wrong chick.. I let brauds know i aint trying to have no kids, ? that kid ? , i believe in abortion like a mafucka, stay wrapping it up, ? that kid ? , and thats what it is if u gon mess with me..alot chicks look at me shocked for being so honest but ? em, im weeding out the snakes ahead time

and what @mryounggun alluded too.. its also what kinda chick you ? . idk im 30 now man... been saying no to ratchet ? for a few years now.. *shrug* (even though i wasnt when i was younger)

I think that's where we had the miscommunication at. I'm not saying go ? everything raw and then ? when a chick get pregnant and wanna keep it. I'm talking about if the rubber break, the plan b pill she took didn't work or her birth control ? up. Or 1 night stands

But how's that change the fact that you did something that you KNEW could get her pregnant?