• Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damobb likes to slopdaknob?

Scust
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched that on E and it was funny because they didn't present anything as a myth

The history channel may do a show like this then at the end tell you all that ? is BS or unproven

On this ? they were straight up like" this is what it is"

The thing that bugged me out was that they said that sometimes when you hear a celeb wrecked their car or got in an accident in their new (fill in the blank) model car, it's PR to promote the celeb and the model of the car
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I watched that on E and it was funny because they didn't present anything as a myth

The history channel may do a show like this then at the end tell you all that ? is BS or unproven

The thing that bugged me out was that they said that sometimes when you hear a celeb wrecked their car or got in an accident in their new (fill in the blank) model car, it's PR to promote the celeb and the model of the car

hmm so chris brown may have faked that wreck?
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah this is def true that the news will show bs stories that are actually there to promote the product, this isn't just Hollywood either. Actually learned this in marketing class.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They got a club for everything...so to think that Hollywood doesn't have their own is utterly stupid.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options
    go to this website panache report.com all that darkside of Hollywood ? is there.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ? saw that special on the E! Channel and feel like he got exposed to some ? lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Options

IDK about that one in particular
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    7NokbHs.jpg

Just on a pure comedic level.. he saids, first thing first, suck his ?
    thennnnn ? em after you get the ten racks...

can't he just rob him first and get the 10 racks?

or after he finishes the dude up... they both gonna walk to the rack spot where homie will receive payment.?...lol

I don't remember the complete thread but... couldn't he have negotiated for something less ? ...to barter ?

lol u quoted the post and still aint read it? i said i would resort 2 robbin and stealing but if that wassnt an option...... if there was no other option id do what i had 2 do 4 my kids...

btw how many of u squares got that post saved on yo computer so u can randomly throw what i said n my face...? thats kinda creepy..
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Although "successful", Chris Brown is a ? human being.

I doubt that his ? -ups are / would need to be staged; Or that any seriously reputable, forward-thinking company would associate themselves with him in any way at this point, even if it is raw publicity..
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7NokbHs.jpg

or after he finishes the dude up... they both gonna walk to the rack spot where homie will receive payment.?...lol

I don't remember the complete thread but... couldn't he have negotiated for something less ? ...to barter ?

Still trying to figure out why I was cracking up over the term "rack spot"?
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7NokbHs.jpg

lol u quoted the post and still aint read it? i said i would resort 2 robbin and stealing but if that wassnt an option...... if there was no other option id do what i had 2 do 4 my kids...

btw how many of u squares got that post saved on yo computer so u can randomly throw what i said n my face...? thats kinda creepy..

So you would suck ? for your kids if you had to?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    7NokbHs.jpg

in the context of what i said before... i stand by what i said.. real life no... because there is always another option... but in the hypothetical situation where there is no other option... i would...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    7NokbHs.jpg

in the context of what i said before... i stand by what i said.. real life no... because there is always another option... but in the hypothetical situation where there is no other option... i would...

Lol ? stop answering their questions, lol. I done forgot what your thread was about
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    7NokbHs.jpg

Lol ? stop answering their questions, lol. I done forgot what your thread was about
    secret societies in hollywood and how much power they have over america...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    if you on the west coast the e special is on now...
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Damn homie in highschool i thought you was the man homie"

LOL damn jo you out here doing ?

tumblr_lx1frwzWY61qko769o2_r3_250.gif
    tumblr_lx1frwzWY61qko769o7_r2_250.gif
    tumblr_lx1frwzWY61qko769o17_r1_250.gif
  • damobb2deep
    Options

im guessing you new on here... bruh i have never did no ? like that and will never...

so back on thread topic...

i jus watched a lil more of the special... and 2 find out there is a place called Bohemian grove... its a secret gathering where politicians and entertainers go..

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im guessing you new on here... bruh i have never did no ? like that and will never...

i jus watched a lil more of the special... and 2 find out there is a place called Bohemian grove... its a secret gathering where politicians and entertainers go..

So secret it makes its way onto national TV.

Sounds legit.

• damobb2deep
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

So secret it makes its way onto national TV.

Sounds legit.
    they dont say what goes on in the meetings... nobody knows... and the people that go are high end politicians and celebs... why would Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon be at the same spot years before Ronald Reagan (a movie star @ the time) even ran 4 president..
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @damobb
    na ? i read that tweet. You will suck a ? for 10 racks? Shid aint no telling what you'd do for 100 racks.