Dreams? Care to discuss them?

Options

Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My dreams be on some continuity ? somebody hated on.me in my dream. When i woke up i felt a bit angry about what was said to me but it was just a dream!

i love dreams.Im seeing hearing and feeling all these things vivdly but my eyes are clsed and im in het barely moving

? the chicken and egg which came first? The dream or reality? Reality or the Dream?

Tell one of the most vivid dreams you ever had

I was watching a football game and on this recliner chair i fell asleep...

woke up and was stuck to the chair,couldnt ? move im panicking sweating and ? wondering why i cant move i sluggishly make it on to the floor and cant get up, i see somebodys foot and wake up sweating and ?

Next time that happened i was at my old highschool library trying to go out the door before the adminstrator came but i couldnt move and im not sure because dreams are mysterious but i had concentration. I concentrated on moving on foot at a time til i ws walking then i eealized yo im dreamin and i got it and started bailing arpund the school

I felt so in control the first one is maybe from 8 years ago..

ive forgotten mad ? from 8 years ago but that paralysis and lucid dreamin is an experience

i remember it like it was yesterday

in another i was a soldier shooting somebody down in my chariot. i had two like that and i remember not feeling bad about it..as far as the peeps i shot in the dream dats a reincarnation dream imo
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My last crazy dream I narrowly escaped a mass shooter but got my arm shot in the forearm. It was crazy. The cops shot the shooter and I flipped off the shooter as he was killed by the cops.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have too many dreams to talk about mayne
    but whats kinda funny is that my first memory of my life when i was about 2-3 is a dream some kinda nightmare and then i woke up ran down the stairs and was sure it was real untill erybody told me it was just a dream
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao@batman combat

This ? is all ? up dreaming that he's Batman
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A very vivid and reoccurring dream I had was when I was in Iraq.

Were doing a foot patrol through one of the neighborhoods under our control. Two lines moving up both sides of the street and I am point man on the right side of the road. Were moving thru, scanning our areas when an enemy soldiers pops from behind a house and opens fire with an AK. Im hit in the vest, but I can feel the bullet enter my torso. Theres no returned fire at all and the guy disappears. I fall to the ground and Im laying there. No one comes to my aid. I see my blood running through the cracks and crevices in the road, while also feeling what I gather to be my life force drain from my body. I lay there, getting weaker and weaker and before I pass out I wake up.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dreams are crazy.. it's like another plane of existence. I'll share a few memorable ones.

I was with a team of guys in some house with submachine guns, clearing out rooms on some swat ? . Idk what we was looking for, but I would go in one room... clear... somebody goes into another room... clear. ? was real tactical. Then I go into this one room... It's a real tall dude just standing there, dressed like the assassin's creed knights templar. I get the feeling he some type of gatekeeper or whatever. Well, this dude is mean mugging the ? out of me... I didnt like that ? , I felt highly disrespected so I walked up right to his face looking him dead in his eyes with a cold ass ice grill saying 'the ? you lookin at?'

Lmao nope that was a mistake. In all of a sudden the depth of his eyes burst into flames, the very moment which I felt as if he snatched the soul right out of my body and the only thing running through my mind right now is "I ? up"... and with the ultimate swiftness he proceeds to whip out a ginormous ? battle axe & chopped my head off, my dome piece rolling around the floor like a damn kickball as my limbs fall flat on the floor lifelessly. Lmao so somehow I revive in the room that the dream started in, I decide to get back with the team and conveniently skipped over the room I found the guy in. Then I wake up sweating, looking around the room going WTF and sitting up straight for a good 5 minutes contemplating if I'm doing something wrong in life. Ether.

That's not the only dream I died in. I once had a dream my school was being overrun by terrorists.. So everybody is trying to escape its mad people in this field running. My dream then skips over to a scene where apparently I got caught, I'm with about 8 other people confined in this train cart with a masked terrorist pacing back and forth with an AK. I look upwards behind me and see this small window, just big enough for me to squeeze out of. Hell yeah, I'm finna break out. So I'm studying the terrorist's movements, calculating the precise timing for me to make my move... And I do, successfully. I bust through the window and fall on the ground outside... except this train defied the laws of physics and came to a dead stop. No inertia, no momentum, nah ? that this train went from full speed to no speed immediately & the terrorists shoots his AK through the window. ? , he got me. Now I'm having an outerbody experience, my soul lifting up and I can see my dead body laying on the ground. That was the end of my chapter.

When I was around 7 or so, real young, I had a dream I was in the abyss & was walking on a stone bridge that ran over a lake of fire until I get to this big circular platform. & on this platform I boxed with the devil and whooped his ass. That dream was tight...
  • MF_Doomerville
    MF_Doomerville Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When ever I get sick, I have the same dream. I'm about 9-10 years old in my dream and I'm trapped inside of a red car. I'm my current age standing outside the car looking at my younger self trapped in the car. The car ignites and I watch my younger self burn alive. It's silent in my dream. No screams. No sound. Happens every time.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a dream that one day the IC will have a ? section
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i had a dream i started a new job and my boss was a swan, i showed up late and the swan got mad and flew away..

weird ?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    When ever I get sick, I have the same dream. I'm about 9-10 years old in my dream and I'm trapped inside of a red car. I'm my current age standing outside the car looking at my younger self trapped in the car. The car ignites and I watch my younger self burn alive. It's silent in my dream. No screams. No sound. Happens every time.

lmao
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    I hardly remember any of my dreams. The most recent was I was running from people and got trapped in some area and I fought them all. ? was a mixture of UFC, Batman combat and Matrix ? .

Did you get out alive?

I don't remember.

The last thing I remember about that dream was after I fought the big mob, there was more, so I jumped in a car and they chased me. In my dream I was scared as ? . I instantly woke up, I guess due to the fear and my heart was pounding.

I just got a drink of water n went back to sleep. Don't remember my dream after that.

@vibe

Your dream may have been created to bring balance to your Dad at home situation. You probably yearning for some action, some adrenaline. So your subconscious took advantage of your sleeping to create an adrenaline - filled scenary in order to provise to you the missed sensation of risk taking.
    however it has also warned you to not doing too much in the end

Nah lmao I don't feel dreams tell us anything, they're just dreams man..
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hardly remember any of my dreams. The most recent was I was running from people and got trapped in some area and I fought them all. ? was a mixture of UFC, Batman combat and Matrix ? .

Did you get out alive?

I don't remember.

The last thing I remember about that dream was after I fought the big mob, there was more, so I jumped in a car and they chased me. In my dream I was scared as ? . I instantly woke up, I guess due to the fear and my heart was pounding.

I just got a drink of water n went back to sleep. Don't remember my dream after that.

@vibe

Your dream may have been created to bring balance to your Dad at home situation. You probably yearning for some action, some adrenaline. So your subconscious took advantage of your sleeping to create an adrenaline - filled scenary in order to provise to you the missed sensation of risk taking.
    however it has also warned you to not doing too much in the end

Nah lmao I don't feel dreams tell us anything, they're just dreams man..

I m serious @vibe. We study dreams in psychoanalysis classes. Dream is the subconscious language.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    so wtf does my swan dream mean smartass
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    99% of the time my dreams are sexual
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

what does a swan represent to you @sanchez?

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    99% of the time my dreams are sexual

How old are you? Are you single? How often do you ? ? How often do you have sex?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

a ? animal
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

a ? animal

You dont aporeciate the swan you dont appreciate the job you dont preciate ?

Swan seen you and was like

scust ? ? yo dream and flew outta there

if it was nigma the swan woulda talked, the world loves nigma

hating ass sanchez ? yo dreams ? im outt here too
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a dream today where I was I the run from a cartel or something that wanted to ? me. I had to keep going up through this high rise killing fools as I went...woke up cuz that ? was stressful
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @huey

its a way of satisfying your power desires. And also its a warning about that power.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I had a dream I was Game's uncle in his song Ole English
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Who was Games uncle in that song?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and this ? used to beef hard when I was younger like four times a month. Couple times I woke myself up hahs was too shooked.

Chucky_doll_zps3abfb223.jpg
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

a ? animal

You dont aporeciate the swan you dont appreciate the job you dont preciate ?

Swan seen you and was like

scust ? ? yo dream and flew outta there

if it was nigma the swan woulda talked, the world loves nigma

hating ass sanchez ? yo dreams ? im outt here too

name your skills useless button pusher
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I often remember my dreams, most of them are kinda like everyday real life ? & I have some sort of control or at least seems like I'm conscious

for ex.

One dream I remember jus goin to the gas station & couldn't decide what I wanted to drink, ended up gettin a sprite or goin out to eat or somethin

but one time I fell asleep within a dream & that freaked me out a lil, cuz I woke up in the dream & it kinda felt like real life cuz I'm still in control of my actions, but when I woke up for real I thought I was still dreamin... almost on some inception ? lol