FOR THE SUPER SMASH BROS. FANS: SUPER SMASH BROS 4...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Villager is going to be OP as ?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Falcon is returning I used to be a beast with em.

& Why they aint added Toad, tails, or diddy king to the franchise yet. They need to add those side kicks. I think it would be dope if Doctor Robotnik was an unlockable character too through the story.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    I hope Falcon is returning I used to be a beast with em.

& Why they aint added Toad, tails, or diddy king to the franchise yet. They need to add those side kicks. I think it would be dope if Doctor Robotnik was an unlockable character too through the story.

diddy was in brawl. and toad been in the game

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMxdvN2CBG_bqqQqxzzTaIHpjMGK2XiS9q66vaxriQjvi5aGAO
  • TonyDubbz
    edited December 2013
    Options
    But can they be used as playable characters? I think I remember Diddy in brawl , i have the game I just dont remember playin with him or anything. They should go all out on the unlockable characters, cause chances are we not gonna get another smash bros till the next gen so they might as well throw everybody in. I'd be hype as hell if they really have Dr.Robotnik in the main story and as a unlockable character.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    But can they be used as playable characters? I think I remember Diddy in brawl , i have the game I just dont remember playin with him or anything. They should go all out on the unlockable characters, cause chances are we not gonna get another smash bros till the next gen so they might as well throw everybody in. I'd be hype as hell if they really have Dr.Robotnik in the main story and as a unlockable character.

Diddy Kong is the #4 best character in Brawl
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    Options

Marth
    Ike
    Fox
    Wolf
    Captain Falcon
    Pikachu
    Lucario
    Mario
    Zelda
    all way better than Diddy Kong
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Captain Falcon is #1 for me
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lot of dudes are telling on themselves. Captain Falcon? Link? Fox? Those characters were TERRIBLE last game, and they're not even close to touching Diddy Kong. Y'all must be on that item game heavy.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ice Climbers, Zelda/Shiek, Pit for me...

Sometimes I ? wit Samus...
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    And I play with items on and on stages other than Final Destination ? you.
  • ItzGravitation
    Options
    I lot of dudes are telling on themselves. Captain Falcon? Link? Fox? Those characters were TERRIBLE last game, and they're not even close to touching Diddy Kong. Y'all must be on that item game heavy.

never really liked Link butr Fox and Capt Falcon>>>>Diddy Kong.
    he was a waste of space like Sonic or the Ice Climbers
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I play with items on and on stages other than Final Destination ? you.

You ain't real ?
  • ItzGravitation
    Options
    whats up with dudes talking down on item users?
    Pokeballs are GOAT
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Makes them feel more "? "...whatever that means? I've never been clear on it.

Smash with items requires just as much skill as Smash without items. If you constantly getting ? up by items in Smash bros, you are the noob...not the person using the items. Its just different styles of play. Both fun, just depends on the mood.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »

Smash with items requires just as much skill as Smash without items. If you constantly getting ? up by items in Smash bros, you are the noob...not the person using the items. Its just different styles of play. Both fun, just depends on the mood.

Noone with actually skill use items
  • focus
    edited December 2013
    Options
    focus wrote: »

Noone with actually skill use items

LOL. Right. Because removing any additional obstacles like items and stage hazards shows real skill. Okay.

A REAL Smash player is not going to lose to some noob just because items are on.

Its an excuse. Nothing more.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Marth
    Ike
    Fox
    Wolf
    Captain Falcon
    Pikachu
    Lucario
    Mario
    Zelda
    all way better than Diddy Kong

kehog0.png
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    Yea I ain't into all that tourney ? . I play wit friends to have fun...
  • focus
    Options
    Yea I ain't into all that tourney ? . I play wit friends to have fun...

No fun allowed bruh. Fun ain't "core". You gotta take yourself real seriously at all times. Even to play a game with a fighting, pink balloon and a giant Penguin carrying a mallet.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Nvm I forgot Meta Knight >>>

He #1 for me then Falcon.

I was untouchable with Meta knight
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall would get worked with toon link. So most of yall are only good cuz you pick these so called Tier A players?! ill put that character select at random word is bond
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall would get worked with toon link. So most of yall are only good cuz you pick these so called Tier A players?! ill put that character select at random word is bond

Nah fam I pick Mario. Dr Mario in Melee
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Ike is my main, so your logic is flawed.
  • ItzGravitation
    Options
    tiers dont mean ? to me