WTF are we watching on Sundays now ?

Boardwalk and walking dead is gone

Times like these I actually miss true blood and girls

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homeland

other than that, nothing. Masters of Sex, but I'm only two episodes in.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    homeland & masters of sex. but i rarely watch them the night/time they air, so technically nothing.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Football or The cartoons on FOX
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outside of Homeland.. I hope Sunday Night Football games are worth watching.. tonight was a let down.

The last 5 episodes of Treme. Episode 2 came on tonight.
    I'll probably check out the aforementioned Masters of Sex.

Another set of shows I haven't started watching but waiting til the season ends or give it a chance to cook before I give it a try is The Blacklist and Almost Human. Another one I've been waiting to watch in bulk is the last season of Eastbound and Down and Hello Ladies.

Was gonna check out Parades End off the strength of Benedict Cumberbatch being in it. Same goes for Dancing on the Edge mini series because Chiwetel Ejiofor is in it.

Couple shows I started watching but didn't finish Dexter (I know).. Spartacus (I know).. and The League

I'm sure I won't get around to most of these by the time TWD second half comes back, the Following, House of Cards season 2 is released, Game of Thrones returns or the come back of The Boondocks.

Lots to choose from not necessarily on just Sunday night but can be watched on that day.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Homeland and Masters of Sex but those are having finales next Sunday lol
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this Master of Sex show any good?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    I'll probably check out the aforementioned Masters of Sex.

Another set of shows I haven't started watching but waiting til the season ends or give it a chance to cook before I give it a try is The Blacklist and Almost Human. Another one I've been waiting to watch in bulk is the last season of Eastbound and Down and Hello Ladies.

Couple shows I started watching but didn't finish Dexter (I know).. Spartacus (I know).. and The League

I'm sure I won't get around to most of these by the time TWD second half comes back, the Following, House of Cards season 2 is released, Game of Thrones returns or the come back of The Boondocks.

reviews of Blacklist and Hostages have been meh. didn't even bother checkin those out. plus I don't trust major network TV.

Eastbound and Down and Hello Ladies are both comic gems. Hello Ladies really surprised me. its funny as ? . its not for everyone tho. cuz the main dude is such a lame.

Fox been running ads for season 2 of The Following. its looks solid, but season 1 ended meh imo. I'll give it a watch, but not expecting much.

House of Cards = Classic TV. auto watch.

new season of The Boondocks, I'll believe it when I see it...
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was home and had a tv I got caught up in...

wap-thicker-than-water-season-1-bios.jpg

...Thicker Than Water: The Tankards...

...Iono why.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this Master of Sex show any good?

Yes.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »