Trey Songs [New Album Titled & Dated] First Single Inside

Options
focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
"The lead single from Trey Songz’s next studio album, ‘Passion, Pain & Pleasure’, has debuted. The Kane Beatz-produced track, entitled ‘Bottoms Up’, features unavoidable Nicki Minaj. Songz’s new LP hits stores on September 14th. Give the track a listen below

The only interesting aspect of this record was the hilarious verse from Minaj. Clearly Songz is sticking to the ’sex sells’ formula that helped his ‘Ready’ project to achieve gold status. Innovation and originality are obviously not on his agenda. Then again, why should Songz branch out? He is definitely not as versatile or interesting as Usher or Chris Brown so he might as well just stick to what he does best – imitating R. Kelly."

Comments

• shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    song sucks..Trey Songz is wack
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOL poor Trey. This is garbage. Nicki RIPPED that verse though.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well atleast he's doing a smart thing by keep consistent
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I hate that this is the direction he's taking his music. if you're gonna run r&b you need to actually MAKE r&b music. aside from this I hope he keeps the cameos to a a minimum like his past albums. I like the "already taken" track but idk if that is from a mix tape or if it will be included on the album
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I been feeling Trey Songz this year but the sad thing about all the songs I have on repeat are from his mixtapes not from his official albums. I bet you he going to release this album then make a much better mixtape right behind it.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Dude needs to get in the studio with some solid songwriters and make some real r and b music, stop making songs for the birds. Dude is one step from being Pretty Ricky.