[Video] Pink Injured After Air-Stunt Goes Wrong

Options
focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
Pop star Pink was rushed to hospital last night after an air-stunt went wrong at her concert in Nuremberg, Germany.

The harness which was supposed to carry the singer (real name Alecia Moore) above the audience was not fastened properly by her assistants (a fact she visibly makes clear). However, the 29 year old’s calls seemed to fall on deaf ears, as she was launched – unattached – into the audience, crashing hard into the barricade. The concert was subsequently brought to an abrupt close, as she was rushed to hospital.

Pink later wrote on Twitter:

“Nothing’s broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore.

To all my nurnberg fans – I am so so so sorry to end the show that way. I am embarrassed and very sorry. I’m in ambulance now but I will b fine. Didn’t get clipped in2 harness correctly, drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays. I hope it at least looked cool!!!”

One has to admire her showmanship, after getting back on stage like that. More power to her!

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/07/video-pink-injured-airstunt-wrong/

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Rofl that's what she gets after her and her husband hating on Beyonce and her "stage theatrics". She could never bounce right back up and ? a concert like Beyonce.

They made it seem like she fell out the sky though.. what a cry baby.
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I didn't want to laugh at her but she just talks so much ? that I had to. I was expecting to see her fall out of the sky though. Those gully ? threw her straight off the stage while she was saying no. lol. That's ? up.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Why did the music stop?...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Somewhere Kanye is cheesing

jay-z-laughing-with-beyonce-and-kanye-west.jpg
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I would love to feel sorry for her but I can't. Like someone has said she talk so much ? , makes me sick.
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    didn't look very serious to me...lol @ "air-stunt"..she never went in the air
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Why did the music stop?...

if u look at 46 secs , she throws up the X to the band to tell them to stop. She must have know she wasn't hooked up right and she was about to take a L
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    if u look at 46 secs , she throws up the X to the band to tell them to stop. She must have know she wasn't hooked up right and she was about to take a L

Actually she was telling whoever was working those strings that they weren't ready yet. Question is, why wouldn't the music stop?

This gets funnier every time I watch it. One of the girls flew straight off the side. lol. Is she alright? Damn. They all got dragged.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Well yea I mean...you can hear her saying "No no NOOOO" as they throw her off.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

I mean they shoulda continued playing the music...
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I mean they shoulda continued playing the music...

Lol no need to keep playing the concert was over at that point . Pink was hurt she couldn't even fake it