Another Great Reason why ? Men should not raise children...

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    You are willingly missing the point and trying to be passive aggressive only females act like that, be a man stop being a coward and a ? . RACE influences everything in america what race are you ? why don't you want to answer a simple question ?
    because it has nothing to do with your argument, and yet every time someone disagrees with you, you freak out and rant about race and start calling names. man up and defend your position without resorting to your unending fear of white people for a change.
    a man can pay child support and have no contact with his children, to do so is perfectly legal but most people don't support such behavior. what i am saying is that ? can live there lives but the public should not embrace homosexuality and everything that surrounds it as a good way of life.
    you're talking about supposedly protecting homosexuals under the law while simultaneously raging against them and wanting nothing of their lifestyle to be seen in public. oddly enough, it's almost like this might not dissuade people from NOT protecting them under the law. then the best comparison you have is "well, we'll basically treat homosexuality the same as we do the KKK: you know, a voluntarily racist/terrorist organization, because there's no distinction there." now tell me how motivated people are to see the KKK defended when someone wrongs them and you might start to get the point.

...or you'll start ranting about your burning fascination with European butt-sex or something, which actually seems more likely at this point
    ...The european is naturally sexually perverse.
    dude, just go have sex with a white man already and get over this weird obsession

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    You are willingly missing the point and trying to be passive aggressive only females act like that, be a man stop being a coward and a ? . RACE influences everything in america what race are you ? why don't you want to answer a simple question ?
    because it has nothing to do with your argument, and yet every time someone disagrees with you, you freak out and rant about race and start calling names. man up and defend your position without resorting to your unending fear of white people for a change.
    a man can pay child support and have no contact with his children, to do so is perfectly legal but most people don't support such behavior. what i am saying is that ? can live there lives but the public should not embrace homosexuality and everything that surrounds it as a good way of life.
    you're talking about supposedly protecting homosexuals under the law while simultaneously raging against them and wanting nothing of their lifestyle to be seen in public. oddly enough, it's almost like this might not dissuade people from NOT protecting them under the law. then the best comparison you have is "well, we'll basically treat homosexuality the same as we do the KKK: you know, a voluntarily racist/terrorist organization, because there's no distinction there." now tell me how motivated people are to see the KKK defended when someone wrongs them and you might start to get the point.

...or you'll start ranting about your burning fascination with European butt-sex or something, which actually seems more likely at this point
    ...The european is naturally sexually perverse.
    dude, just go have sex with a white man already and get over this weird obsession

Just answer the ? question what race are you?

i know it has nothing to do with the topic i simply want to know. If people like the kkk or not is irrelevant their rights are protected people don't have to protect them the law does.

I simply used the kkk as an example of a group that exist but is not embraced by the public. There are many groups of people and behaviors that are legal but people consider them to be morally offensive. i could have used any one of them as an example.

Your problem with me is that your don't like my views on homosexuality and you also don't like the fact that i spit fire on white people every chance i get.

So you keep on with your passive aggressive answers and insinuations but you are not man enough to answer the simple questions i ask you. European society without christian influence is a pro-? a quick study of european history and culture will quickly show anyone that.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL@ most athiests are liberals.

? outta here.
  • zombie
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

? outta here.

it is the truth there are not that many conservative atheist when compared to the liberals.

both atheist and liberals support things like ? marriage, abortion and increased spending on social programs.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bad.

You're about that.

Those homos support feminism.

I can't get jiggy with that.
  • janklow
    Options
    oh, well, when you put it THAT way... i guess you'll still have to move on
    If people like the kkk or not is irrelevant their rights are protected people don't have to protect them the law does.
    way to miss my point there, of course
    but luckily, it's not like the law every fails to do its duty to protect people they develop a personal dislike for...
    Your problem with me is that your don't like my views on homosexuality and you also don't like the fact that i spit fire on white people every chance i get.
    my only ACTUAL problem with you is that you have a weird obsession with turning any discussion toward your obsession with going on and on with the "what race are you" nonsense in lieu of actual discussion

the thing about the white people, though, seems less you "spitting hot fire" and more "thinking about white guys doing each other at every opportunity" at this point
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? outta here.

it is the truth there are not that many conservative atheist when compared to the liberals.

both atheist and liberals support things like ? marriage, abortion and increased spending on social programs.

The slave master gave you grandma's grandma your religion.
  • zombie
    Options
    oh, well, when you put it THAT way... i guess you'll still have to move on
    If people like the kkk or not is irrelevant their rights are protected people don't have to protect them the law does.
    way to miss my point there, of course
    but luckily, it's not like the law every fails to do its duty to protect people they develop a personal dislike for...
    my only ACTUAL problem with you is that you have a weird obsession with turning any discussion toward your obsession with going on and on with the "what race are you" nonsense in lieu of actual discussion

the thing about the white people, though, seems less you "spitting hot fire" and more "thinking about white guys doing each other at every opportunity" at this point

You know what until you are man enough to tell me what race you are nothing you have to say means anything and you are not worthy to debate with. So ? you and the hole you came FROM. Now if you would just answer the ? question i won't ask you it again.

RACE HAS always played an important role in american society it affects every social issue if you don't tell me your race i cannot understand your viewpoint so i don't know it's coming from.
  • zombie
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

? outta here.

You don't know the religion i follow ? NOR THE religion my grandma's grandma followed i am jamaican maroon and we have our own religion and my great grand mother followed it. So don't assume ? you don't know

but anyway that does not have ? to do with the fact that most atheist are liberal in their perspectives on social issues.
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    Options

? outta here.

It is important to know the race and background of the people your are debating with it prevents you from making stupid comments IN blind ignorance.
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    The argument is weak. It's a correlation, but the variables that correlate are not atheism and acceptance of homosexuality, it's liberalism and homosexuality.
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Jewpac wrote: »
    The argument is weak. It's a correlation, but the variables that correlate are not atheism and acceptance of homosexuality, it's liberalism and homosexuality.

the fact remains that most atheist are liberals and most liberals support homosexuality.
    i am not out to prove a causal relationship but homosexuality liberalism and atheism are all clearly associated with each other.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

? outta here.

You don't know the religion i follow ? NOR THE religion my grandma's grandma followed i am jamaican maroon and we have our own religion and my great grand mother followed it. So don't assume ? you don't know

but anyway that does not have ? to do with the fact that most atheist are liberal in their perspectives on social issues.

Don't get your panties in a bunch zomboid. My parents were Yoruba. Props. ? your religion though and your false idols..
  • zombie
    Options

? outta here.

Don't get your panties in a bunch zomboid. My parents were Yoruba. Props. ? your religion though and your false idols..

Let my name taste like ? when you speak it and i don't have an idol so drown in 10 millions ? offs.
  • zombie
    Options
    No one in this thread can logically dispute anything i have said here.

atheist tend to be liberals and liberals tend to support homosexuality
    European culture without african/middle easy religious influence tends to be sexually perverse and this is reflected in their myths and native religious practices.

In my opinion ? people can and should be protected by the law but the promotion of homosexuality as a normal lifestyle should be discouraged.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited December 2013
    Options

European culture without african/middle easy religious influence tends to be sexually perverse and this is reflected in their myths and native religious practices.

In my opinion ? people can and should be protected by the law but the promotion of homosexuality as a normal lifestyle should be discouraged.

Yeah i'm not with the ? paradise and all that. You don't see straight people going around celebrating getting ? , well, unless it's freakfest. I don't think anyone should make their sexuality a central issue but as long as bible thumpers do it, ? people are gonna be extra and express themselves. Let the homos marry so they can shut the ? up already. I can't see them being quite when they get killed all over the world just for who they are. I don't see anything wrong with Liberals supporting homos as long as they support all people. My issue is when you have ? issues supper seeding black issues like that duck hunt yokal. It then shows that we are still lower on the totem pole and black ? got the woat existence.
  • janklow
    Options
    still haven't figured out how this is going to work, and NOW we're adding "should be discouraged" to it

perhaps a more legitimate position for you to take would be "i wish all these homosexuals would stop throwing their homosexuality in my face, because i really dislike it"
    RACE HAS always played an important role in american society it affects every social issue if you don't tell me your race i cannot understand your viewpoint so i don't know it's coming from.
    right, so you can't weigh an argument without knowing what race someone is. meanwhile, your rants strongly imply that whatever race someone is will determine your position on their posts regardless of, you know, what their argument is.

i could give a ? less if it bothers you that i won't answer your question. in fact, the reason i won't answer it is because you lose your ? and demand i tell you what race i am in every single thread, and this poor behavior cannot be validated. so it goes.

• zombie
    Options
    still haven't figured out how this is going to work, and NOW we're adding "should be discouraged" to it

perhaps a more legitimate position for you to take would be "i wish all these homosexuals would stop throwing their homosexuality in my face, because i really dislike it"
    right, so you can't weigh an argument without knowing what race someone is. meanwhile, your rants strongly imply that whatever race someone is will determine your position on their posts regardless of, you know, what their argument is.

i could give a ? less if it bothers you that i won't answer your question. in fact, the reason i won't answer it is because you lose your ? and demand i tell you what race i am in every single thread, and this poor behavior cannot be validated. so it goes.

It's going to work the same way it works for every other social group and behavior that is frowned upon but still legal. You are a coward but you are not this ? stupid you know what i mean i have given you enough examples

You have not told me what race you are in any thread this is like the 6th thread that i have asked you and still you refuse. So now i no longer care and will simple put you back on the ignore list.
  • Jewpac
    edited December 2013
    Options
    How is it ? at its core if a majority of them are not ? ? What is ? about them?

with out the influence of africa. European society at it's core is homosexual

Russia has none of that and is very anti-?
  • zombie
    Options

Yeah i'm not with the ? paradise and all that. You don't see straight people going around celebrating getting ? , well, unless it's freakfest. I don't think anyone should make their sexuality a central issue but as long as bible thumpers do it, ? people are gonna be extra and express themselves. Let the homos marry so they can shut the ? up already. I can't see them being quite when they get killed all over the world just for who they are. I don't see anything wrong with Liberals supporting homos as long as they support all people. My issue is when you have ? issues supper seeding black issues like that duck hunt yokal. It then shows that we are still lower on the totem pole and black ? got the woat existence.

The thing is i don't believe they will shut the up because the goal of this whole homosexual movement is the total brainwashing of the world into accepting homosexuality as an equivalent behavior to heterosexuality AND they have employed psychological warfare tactics to gain a foothold in the minds of the weak. The only people who care about black issues is black people. ? don't care about black people and a lot of ? are racist.
  • zombie
    Options

with out the influence of the middle east and africa. European society at it's core is homosexual

I ALREADY EXPLAINED TO YOU WHY THIS IS
  • zombie
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Russia is europes most religious nation so therefore the culture is NOT accepting of homosexuality

the rest of europe has moved away from religion and it has become more and more ? and accepting of homosexuality.
  • zombie
    Options

with out the influence of africa. European society at it's core is homosexual

Russia has the influence of african and middle eastern religion. WHAT do you think judiasm and christianity are? they are african and middle eastern religions.
  • Jewpac
    edited December 2013
    Options
    Your explanation is not clear for a couple reasons.

They don't all have to be ? the majority don't all have to be ? . what i am trying to tell you is that with out the influence of the middle east and africa. European society at it's core is homosexual

All you have to do is read some of their mythology DO some research on the greeks they were faggy as hell the same goes for the vikings they used to ? male captives.

Those are only 2 cultures. The Russians descend from the Swedes, and they are one of the least ? countries out here right now. They are also orthodox, and got their religion from the Greeks. If your claims are true they are heavily influenced by two homosexual nations yet have retained none of the homosexuality. Why?

You do not understand what i am trying to tell you because you keep asking the same question

The russians are one of the least pro-? nations in europe because of the influence of non-european religion orthodox christianity is still christianity which means it's not a european religion.

So then why didn't they accept homosexuality when the government became anti-religion?

They don't all have to be ? the majority don't all have to be ? . what i am trying to tell you is that with out the influence of the middle east and Africa. European society at it's core is homosexual

All you have to do is read some of their mythology DO some research on the Greeks they were faggy as hell the same goes for the vikings they used to ? male captives.

Those are only 2 cultures. The Russians descend from the Swedes, and they are one of the least ? countries out here right now. They are also orthodox, and got their religion from the Greeks. If your claims are true they are heavily influenced by two homosexual nations yet have retained none of the homosexuality. Why?

Only the adoption of non-European religion and has stopped the Greeks from ? little boys pedophila was part of Greek and roman culture.

The European is naturally sexually perverse.

Why is Israel so ? friendly when it is dominated by a non-European religion?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your explanation is not clear for a couple reasons.

They don't all have to be ? the majority don't all have to be ? . what i am trying to tell you is that with out the influence of the middle east and africa. European society at it's core is homosexual

All you have to do is read some of their mythology DO some research on the greeks they were faggy as hell the same goes for the vikings they used to ? male captives.

You do not understand what i am trying to tell you because you keep asking the same question

The russians are one of the least pro-? nations in europe because of the influence of non-european religion orthodox christianity is still christianity which means it's not a european religion.

So then why didn't they accept homosexuality when the government became anti-religion?

They don't all have to be ? the majority don't all have to be ? . what i am trying to tell you is that with out the influence of the middle east and Africa. European society at it's core is homosexual

All you have to do is read some of their mythology DO some research on the Greeks they were faggy as hell the same goes for the vikings they used to ? male captives.

Only the adoption of non-European religion and has stopped the Greeks from ? little boys pedophila was part of Greek and roman culture.

The European is naturally sexually perverse.

Why is Israel so ? friendly when it is dominated by a non-European religion?
    to answer your last question the Ashkenazi are European very few have even a drop of Hebrew blood...