supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    One Rule in life Trust Nobody.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? gave you a crib and you have it away.

Owning property is the best thing you can own.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    tumblr_inline_mmz6tkM2f01qz4rgp.gif

Yall some ? ? man hahahahahaha
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yall ruthless LOLOLOLOLOL

It's not like Jay-Z didn't try to do anything for Jaz-O, he offered a lot to Jaz, Jaz was just envious of him and took it as a disrespect when Jay offered to sign him. To put things into perspective, like @usmarin3 said, Cam'Ron, Beanie Sigel and Kanye West got way less than him and look at how much they built with it. Jay dayum near fronted on Kanye for 5 years before they even let Kanye hold a mic. Jaz-O is mad envious, even today when they ask him about Jay he never has anything good to say SMMFH. You gotta let go to grow man you can't hold on to no hurt.

Lol that's the funny part. He did alot for Jaz.

And after watching that Jay-z documentary on Netflix, this thread is 10 times more funnier.

People just like to hate on Jaz lmao
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically Jaz O got a 3.5 mic rating in 1991 and thats pretty much his claim to fame

Source+March_April+1991+islamic+rap+reviews.jpg

You can laugh all you want, but a lot of MCs never made it that far.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So basically Jaz O got a 3.5 mic rating in 1991 and thats pretty much his claim to fame

Maybe so, but that album was average & it didn't do anything sales wise. Some of the better rated albums definitely did not stand the test of time (minus All for One & Let the Rhythm Hit Em). Jaz had his shot and it's been almost 25 years. If he wasn't connected to Jay no one would give a ? .
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »

Maybe so, but that album was average & it didn't do anything sales wise. Some of the better rated albums definitely did not stand the test of time (minus All for One & Let the Rhythm Hit Em). Jaz had his shot and it's been almost 25 years. If he wasn't connected to Jay no one would give a ? .
    Nah Son wrote: »
    "Hey stop laughin about Jaz sitting in the train, he had a 3,5 mic in 1991!" 5 Grand

Yeah but think of all the mixtape rappers that aren't even important enough to get a review in The Source (or XXL).

I'm not caping for Jaz-O but he made it further than a lot of rappers. Obviously when you compare him to Jay Z his career isn't that impressive but you could say that about a lot of rappers.
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited December 2015
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    JayZChillingwithJazOonWall.jpg

This thread was classic.

Man I'm ? cryin

This was funny asf but Illuminati Hov thread ? on this. There was some classic ? in there.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Maybe he is happy and content with his life, sometimes I have a serious face and look miserable as ? , but on the inside I feel happy, You all act like cash and success is everything in life, for all we know Jaz could be living a better life than Jay, Jay had to ride the choo choo train with his body guards, Jaz rides that ? a free man, well apart from when the ? heads wanna take sly pictures of him.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

This thread was classic.

Man I'm ? cryin

This was funny asf but Illuminati Hov thread ? on this. There was some classic ? in there.

What thread was that? You still got the Photoshops?
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

This thread was classic.

Man I'm ? cryin

What thread was that? You still got the Photoshops?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/495481/illuminati-hov-in-1933/p1
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Everybody can't be the boss all the time, if ya mans got the gravy train runnin, and all you have to do is fall in line, fall the ? in line.

It remind me of paid in full, calvin showed A the dope, he hustled stupid and went to jail. When he got out AZ was the man, and all he had to do is fall in line. He ain't do that, went for his, and it cost him his life. Regret will make a 35 year old ? 43, i'm tellin you, i've seen it. Had jaz just played his position, and got production placements on Jay albums, he coulda carved out a niche for himself makin better money than most rappers.

calvin klein had a shot(He said jay played him by doin too much) and so did his man emory. Everybody I hear cryin had a shot to eat, sometimes just by association. Don't no man owe no man ? . You gotta get ya own, why not use the built in head start that ya man put in front of you. Me bein the man don't automatically catapult both of us to the top, but guess what, if you my ? , you get a seat on the train(no pun). Ride that ? .
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever it is I hope by this point dude moved on and made his peace about it. Not everyone that gets in the rap game gets outta it a damn mogal. Some just live they lives and honestly there's nothin wrong with that. Like I said, if he was never involved with Jay no one would say ? about this dude other than him being another early 90's "Where Are They Now".
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol, funny thread yo
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll cutthroat w/ some of these comments haha......
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »

Listen to this ?

Jayz bit his whole reasonable doubt style from Jaz-O..Even down to the body movements..Watch jays' old videos and watch his hand gestures..Thats jaz-o all day..No wonder Nas called jay out on ether..all jayz did was took jaz's style and threw some polish on it but essentially at the core jaz is the nucleus of Jays rhyme technique

Eye know ppl who personally know Jaz-O

Jaz is into some deep ? that goes beyond music industry glamour,money and glitz...

People really need to stop speaking on this man like they really know what's going on in his business affairs..

Jaz has tons of production credits on classic records from classic albums..He aint hurting

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lil bit lengthy but interesting
    http://youtu.be/cfLvzQ0Cl34