Who is worse black extremists dudes or illuminati ? hoppers!?

Options
evoljeanyes
evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
These are the worst kinds of mother ? on the internet and in real life! ? diagusts me...their new topics are mackelmore high jacking the culture and how Paul walker's death was Illuminati ? ...Smh...at these lames...what do you guys think?

Which group is more annoying?

Comments

• Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illuminati conspiracy theorists
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    illuminati conspiracy theorists

S2J wrote: »
    No question illuminati. Nothin worse in life than a dumb-smart ngga.

Its the ultimate sign of a serious breach from reality to think that anything successful, or that they dont undersatnd, is some grand scheme.

I think i got real live hate in my heart for them mfers.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    White racist trolls are perfectly okay though?

Yep. B/c they are to be ignored

Worse than them are people who do this:

Matt makes racist comment...
    ? ass nggas: 'I cant front, that was funny. hee hee hee.'

Cant even name names b/c half the site does it. Scust.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@black militants... is it that serious?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tell T/S to add that as an option and we'll be glad to take that into considerations. As it stands, that wasn't his question.

I'm with you though.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Yep. B/c they are to be ignored

Worse than them are people who do this:

Matt makes racist comment...
    ? ass nggas: 'I cant front, that was funny. hee hee hee.'

Cant even name names b/c half the site does it. Scust.
    Matt hilarious tho
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    ? I am not talking about white racist trolls...I didn't say they were OK...I think Illuminati ? are worse because they are the worst ever...like dude at the top (@mryounggun) all black militants aren't delusional and some have validity. But bruh...illuminati cats are almost always reaching...like every single time they speak....
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    U know he feel some kinda way, he came up with his own category lmao
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Why do I have to include white racist trolls? Y'all ? and your feelings? There are plenty of white Illuminati ? riders...this isn't about race
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • S2J
    Options
    For me i lump illuminati folk and super conspircay theorists into the same boat.

Its 1 thing to think, for example, JFK and MLK was a conspiracy. Stuff like that is normal.

But when you get into 9-11 theorists, Sandy Hook wasnt real, Dorner was a plant, etc. Them nggas need to eat the pills.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @s2j I'm actually more comfortable with 9/11 conspiracy...but the sandy hook and dorner ? is beyond me...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That took longer that I expected...
  • S2J
    Options
    @s2j I'm actually more comfortable with 9/11 conspiracy...but the sandy hook and dorner ? is beyond me...
    9/11 was real, just that there is some dispute on the players involved and whether or not the building were a controlled demolition or not.

it's beyond obvious that the public will not be told the truth until all people who benefited can not be punished cause they are dead or dying.

I just link it to my belief that when something happens and people look AWAY from the most obvious and explicit answer, its a breach of reality.

To me: Them nggas flew planes into buildings b/c them nggas was crazy. Sometimes life is that simple. Evil exists. The end.

Just b/c xyz may benefit, doenst mean xyz caused it. But i'm digressing from the thread...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The real problem comes in with people like you who just don't give a ? because (I assume) they're doing well. What you're doing is worse because you're in a position to help.

It's not about playing the game and bullshitting your way to perceived success. A lot of us may feel like we have to do that now, but the fact is we SHOULDN'T have to go through that ? .

I'm not willing to accept that bigotry and hypocrisy as a way of life and struggle for my people. I'm here to make sure my children and the next generation have a more fair chance than I did, with the hope that they'll continue the cycle.

You don't stop fighting for true equality and justice because you found a way to slip through the cracks and you're okay with being (in context) a house ? instead of field ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black militants are the worst kind of ? .... yeah okay...I swear to ? I hate a ? ass ? .