SIMP /OVERSIMP FOR LOVE, NOT FOR SEX

Options
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
People,

When it comes to have some, why chasing and simping women /men out of your league?

I can understand simping /oversimping when you LOVE somebody. But i still dont understand Betas people that are puting extra time, money and energy on Alphas just for ' reputation' and ego.
I dont understand neither those who are reproducing WESTSIDE STORY, Drake, Tank like simping for sex sake. Why just not take the R KELLY (no ? ), Lil kim way and clearly state your JUST FOR SEX INTENTIONS ?

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Pride.

Pride for what? 90% of the time you waist more money that it wouldbhave cost you for a prostitute of the same caliber. and 90 % of the time you end up friendzoned...

• Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Pride.

Pride for what? 90% of the time you waist more money that it wouldbhave cost you for a prostitute of the same caliber. and 90 % of the time you end up friendzoned...

Quoted for goatness
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe betas don't know they betas and go after something they don't know they cant handle.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From a guy's perspective I think we're all in it just for sex... what happens IF & AFTER you have sex is what will or won't constitute a relationship (if one is wanted at all)

Also, everyone should aspire to have some Paula Patton looking chick... ? gotta have standards.. we know most don't by looking at 95% of Babies moms out here.
  • SiccoLoccJay
    SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if u simp for ? or love u either ugly, Ya pick up game is ass cheeks, or u a teenager bottom line
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I think sometimes that's the only way they know how to pick up a mate.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that people have a hard time discerning a person's intentions because some people will lie.
    I truly believe that if more people were honest with themselves and those around them it would cut out a lot of conflict.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you must simp it should be for genuine love not over a quick shot at the ? . I can understand one going above and beyond for someone they actually care about.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    From a guy's perspective I think we're all in it just for sex... what happens IF & AFTER you have sex is what will or won't constitute a relationship (if one is wanted at all)

Also, everyone should aspire to have some Paula Patton looking chick... ? gotta have standards.. we know most don't by looking at 95% of Babies moms out here.

bruh when it comes to love, its YOUR FELLINGS combined with your standards. Even for sex uoi would have more pleasure the girl who trully attracts you.

Imo we live in a simping society because men and women are not following their standards but the magazines ' and Hollywood 's. We should love and be sexually attracted to this and this kind of women and men. So the result is us ending in the ' i chase you cause i want to fit in 'simping. Its the worse cause you re in delusion feelingwise and also on the physical attration domain.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people don't think they're good enough so they overcompensate to try to win others over. (Simping)

Once you center your life around you, people who don't think they're good enough will cater to and overcompensate for you.

(Then there's a common/middle ground of folks you can keep it real with)

I'm too self centered and flat out lazy to bend over backwards to do any thing for anybody unless I was just feeling it that day. That's on me tho.

Doing things out of the 2 way street of love is cool as long as it doesn't compromise your self respect. It's just promoting a happy situation at that point. If it compromises your self respect it's simping.

Other than that, putting in work going out of my way just to ? is stupid, but stupidity is what makes the world go around. Still, they got other ? for that.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girls don't wanna feel like ? so you gotta pretend u want more than sex, even if the girl only wants sex herself.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? over complicating getting ? again
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Girls don't wanna feel like ? so you gotta pretend u want more than sex, even if the girl only wants sex herself.

Will, its 2013. Women are not shy anymore about wanting some.
    If you say that they like to be sollicited politely,yes. The cinderella time is over imo.

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Will, its 2013. Women are not shy anymore about wanting some.
    If you say that they like to be sollicited politely,yes. The cinderella time is over imo.

Try living in conservative-ass family values-ass minnesota.
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    ? if u simp for ? or love u either ugly, Ya pick up game is ass cheeks, or u a teenager bottom line

Or worse ya sex game is wack ain't no coming back from hallway ? or pencil ?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Bruh

Ive discovered through my sexology researches that a 8cm pencil is enough to make a woman have a vaginal orgasm.

Also i envy the people who are able to put their whole ? into a ? :)
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Ive realise that only black ? can take my whole ' pride '. Other races ? can only take 2/3 of it.
    Thats why my wife will be black. I have no choices.
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options

Bruh

Ive discovered through my sexology researches that a 8cm pencil is enough to make a woman have a vaginal orgasm.

Why thank you for giving use that disturbing info abt your private size smh keep it to yourself bro

• SiccoLoccJay
    Options

Bruh

Why thank you for giving use that disturbing info abt your private size smh keep it to yourself bro

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Bruh

???