At What Point Do Your Sexual Conquest Stop

Options
SiccoLoccJay
SiccoLoccJay Members Posts: 723 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
So I got a friend whose thinking about settling down. Now I asked him why he wanna do that? This ? said "I'm just tired of being in strange women". I'm wondering what's a good number for u before finally decide you want to stop ? around and settle. Or do u just stop when you meet the so called One? Or you could just cheat like a few people do.

Oh women apply to this to i won't judge ya

At What Point Do Your Sexual Conquest Stop 53 votes

1-20
7%
spit_fiya[Trillmatic]NothingButTheTruthTrueraPP 4 votes
20-50
3%
qtipp73WiseGuyy 2 votes
50-100
18%
Cincoblack caesarIbexmovingfeetLou CypherRahlowKnowReasonForPeaceLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYJewpacCHICAGO_BREED 10 votes
Stop when you meet the one
60%
B_Adwade206Recaptimus_Prime360S2Jusmarin3Got Em Shooks_a_m_r_i_okingblaze84ceothachosen1damobb2deepillestni99ainneTommy bilfigerIoniz3dSPIRITZBussy_Getta shtoopidTheBoyRoYoung_ChitlinDarcSkiesYoung GunnerSour-Cream 32 votes
Cheat
9%
HarlemThumzUp[Deleted User]CottonCitySlimbignormTymoney19 5 votes

Comments

• Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think it has alot more to do wit ur age and/or maturity moreso then the number..

as long as u stay the same ur gonna attract the same.. "that one" dont want u.. would never talk to u or give u the time of day..

because ur u. lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50-100
    I am already in that segment. I m tired of sex for sex 's sake. I m recently on a sexual vacation...

• SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    Steve Lobs wrote: »
    "hey thats an intresting perspective you have there, let me ask my buddies over at the ill community about this topic"

You sound like a angry lol ? . what yo mom ain't huge u enough?
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1-20
    Mine stopped at 12 when I got married, worked for me. *shrugs*
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the epiphany comes, then you'll be ready
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For me it was when I turned 28 I ... getting ? was easy I wanted and needed more then that. club scene got old.. trips to Miami and other spots with the goal to maul ? got old... Plus couldn't have those women around my son and that was always a problem for chicks
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 me its when you find "the one" because think if you put a number on it its more like Russian roulette.. if yo number is 25 and that 25th chick turns out 2 be "banana cream pie" now you got that drama you prolly didnt want... when yo 22 chick was perfect 4 you, you jus wanted 2 get the last 3 out the way...
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    The game never ends bruh.

What about being layol? or just not wanting to hurt ya girl if she finds out and fckin up a good relationship? Ur saying that doesn't come into play?
  • SiccoLoccJay
    Options
    NeuBOO wrote: »
    i think it has alot more to do wit ur age and/or maturity moreso then the number..

as long as u stay the same ur gonna attract the same.. "that one" dont want u.. would never talk to u or give u the time of day..

because ur u. lol

If that's funny your humor sucks
    heat.gif

Care to elaborate?
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cheat
    " IT " doesn't get old YOU get old. Like cuz said you just mature and ? be like " meh " to some ? .
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    50-100
    Be on that Gengis Khan ?
  • movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    50-100
    When you get to a point that you don't ? to get a nut but just to pass the time and don't even nut afterwards that's when it's time to quit.

pralims wrote: »
    its sometimes is not even about meeting the one...

the ? does get tiring.

? be trying to act like the ? dont get old to impress they friends or for some other hidden manhood proof reason...

but it does get old.

dating, holding meaningless conversation, texts, meeting ? family members, ? snooping thru your ? when you in the bathroom. you gotta make sure a ? aint leave nothing over your spot, gotta make sure a ? dont just pop up unannouced, explaining how your pretty family members are and even if you dont feel like explaining...its still the drama of a ? thinking she has the right to ask.

or even if you just smashing hoez....they turn crazy an wanna repeat performance an you aint having it...then they get crazy.

honestly i dont miss those days...at all

i would say when you feel like stopping.

some of yall cant see it right now because you are having your moment in the sun....but the ? does get old.

it will even get to a point where you turning ? down just cause you dont feel like all the other ? that goes along with it

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When u get with a hoe and you think she's the best hoe you could ever get.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? does get tiring, I'm there, as soon as I meet someone,I can enjoy ill settle down.

Have choices and don't be desperate.
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you meet the one or have done all the kinky, nasty, freaky ? you wanted to do.

Or if your lucky The One is the person that likes to do all the freak ? you do and more.
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The moment you look at sex as some type of conquest.

The hoes giving ? out all day everyday. There's no challenge in that.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50-100
    When you meet the one or have done all the kinky, nasty, freaky ? you wanted to do.

Or if your lucky The One is the person that likes to do all the freak ? you do and more.

Very ,very lucky.