Sandy Hook Police Report Contains No Evidence That Mass Shooting Took Place

Options

Comments

• nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That one video of the little girl showing the picture of the owl her friend drew before getting killed seemed strait from a script imo.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That one video of the little girl showing the picture of the owl her friend drew before getting killed seemed strait from a script imo.

Was that from little Gracie that didn't walk to school but "skipped" to school everyday? Lots of scripted stuff in these interviews. Imo.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe you ? are doing this. Damn, babies got merked.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Maybe these actors are part of some. Covert government agency that are on call for incidents such as this to handle interviews and PR. Looks like they were very close to being exposed.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Its pretty fascinating stuff. I mean this is in all sincerity: the ? is a sign of mental health problems. To question and doubt our crooked govt is one thing, but to have this level of breach from reality is a red flag. Like certain thinga are not 'real' to them. We got potential mass shooters amongst us.

These nggas r really countering 20+ people dying w/ 'skip to school? Nggas dont skip!'. Dudes r weirdos.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word up homie, if I find out them kids aint really dead amma ? them crackers myself.

Word to Nat Turner my ? u dont play wit a ? 's emotionals like that
    yes....emotionals...? yalll ?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Here’s more Sandy Hook weirdness.

Your heart will break watching Robbie Parker, the father of one of the victims, 6-year-old Emilie Parker, choke back his tears as he made a statement to the press on Dec. 15, 2012.

The only problem is this: Mere seconds before Parker began his tearful tribute to his slain daughter, the grief-stricken dad was laughing and joking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkCB2Ee9cqw

^^? don't seem odd to you?

I've been to funeralservice and seen next of kin one second smilin n laughin, the next second unconsoleable. This is AT the funeral...its impossible to live with that amount of pain each second of the day. I know from experience.

Myth debunked. Loan denied.

No ? . I could see a week later but wasn't this HOURS LATER after everything? I might be wrong too lazy to look.. even if so it's supposed to be his kid I'd be devastated for weeks...no smiling.. no talking.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Personally I'm not saying it didn't happen but I do believe the people we are seeing in these videos are apart of some sort of government covert agency. A PR type team of actors that are sent in to deal with mass attackings and national tragedies.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited December 2013
    Options

Your heart will break watching Robbie Parker, the father of one of the victims, 6-year-old Emilie Parker, choke back his tears as he made a statement to the press on Dec. 15, 2012.

The only problem is this: Mere seconds before Parker began his tearful tribute to his slain daughter, the grief-stricken dad was laughing and joking!

I've been to funeralservice and seen next of kin one second smilin n laughin, the next second unconsoleable. This is AT the funeral...its impossible to live with that amount of pain each second of the day. I know from experience.

No ? . I could see a week later but wasn't this HOURS LATER after everything? I might be wrong too lazy to look.. even if so it's supposed to be his kid I'd be devastated for weeks...no smiling.. no talking.

You're not everybody. I didn't cry when my brother died and i was normal as ? (if you can call it that). Also, people can hold it together and act normal until they realize then fall apart when the moment comes. For example, you may be normal speaking at a funeral and you may have thought of all the things to say but once the your up there on prime time. ? gets real. In reverse, you could be nervous about speaking in front of a crowd to the point of throwing up and then once it's prime time, you're on point.
  • S2J
    Options

What u mean 'no ngga', Im not giving u a theory im tellin u real life ? ive experienced and seen. Was that faked, too? ? yo self lol...only nggas i tell u...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man fukk them babies...

where was the outrage for trayvon and the 14 yr old kid in texas locked up for fighting and mistaking killing someone.

fukk them white kids.

what about our black children?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

man fukk them babies...

where was the outrage for trayvon and the 14 yr old kid in texas locked up for fighting and mistaking killing someone.

fukk them white kids.

what about our black children?

There was plenty of outrage from blacks and crackers. That has ? all to do with people acting like these kids didn't die though.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? are ? triznippin'! None of these theories are even well played...the pictures posted are stupid. The snippet clips stupid. The pic with the husband and wife that looks the same says the same people with different last names living in Florida...with what proof? They made a meme? Lol the three ladies is all different looking and no proof as to where they are taking place. Y'all ? suck.
  • S2J
    Options
    Nggas expend all this energy lookin for the grand long con, when its the short con thats killin us everyday. The legal ? , thats public record, enacted policies we didnt pay attn to vote against, programs we arent aware of that expire while others take advantage, etc.

But they Youtube geniuses when it comes to this ? . Its disgusting. Do better.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear u dont see some of these posters get serious until the government is brought up in a negative way...or a religious topic...strange....

Yall don't see it tho....
  • S2J
    Options
    I swear u dont see some of these posters get serious until the government is brought up in a negative way...or a religious topic...strange....

Yall don't see it tho....

@ nggas next time.

But yes, ngga, its me. I was sent to ensure our plot wasnt sniffed out. Kooh Ydnas, ngga.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the shoe fits bruh...

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone here researched this for themselves rather than listen to lunatics?
  • God_Yunn
    Options

What u mean 'no ngga', Im not giving u a theory im tellin u real life ? ive experienced and seen. Was that faked, too? ? yo self lol...only nggas i tell u...

No man it's impossible it had to be faked. He an actor I seen him as an extra on law&order, he found a dead body in a alley way while complaining to his Co worker about his wife and kid.

Aaahhhhhh!!

? WOLF IS ON IT!!!
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    But real talk y'all talking about funeral....humans don't bounce back hours later bruh... not after that...not after losing a kid and even if,humans psychological urge to be coddled. Would force him to at least front that he sad as ? . That ? had a long laugh chuckle going on,he bluffing
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ a long ass laugh chuckle...it looked like a fake ass chuckle he gave someone who had just told him something like "be strong" and he laughed it off as if to say "how could I" then he immediately began balling.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that ? look like he was getting into character if anything.
    I'm not one for extreme conspiracies but the ? don't add up
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2013
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    ? that ? look like he was getting into character if anything.
    I'm not one for extreme conspiracies but the ? don't add up

That's what I was saying too

first impression: *laughing*

ohh ? , camera time, let me get into character & put my sad face on

wtf
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when the news would actually report and expose conspiracies??? JFKs assassination was huge because of how dumb the govt or CIA went about it. You can clearly see the president getting shot from the front yet the official release stated from the back by someone who was a JFK supporter.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't it funny how in other countries their leaders are known to do shady ? and have mass cover ups to hide their agendas that are well known. Yet over here we are the only country that is suppose to be perfect and anyone who questions the govt gets criticized. Just think about that for a second.