Official Battle Rap Thread 2K14: FOF!

Options

Comments

• RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dna second round was dope. ? was in his feelings that last round though lol.

Tay got that 2-1
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First round is disgusting because of the crowd. DNA is up 1-0. He had bars don't lie to yourself because of what was previously said about the battle. I'll watch the rest of that long ass battle over the next month.

Crowd is wack. ? eatin Tay Rock. He barely even said anything crazy. His delivery is a lil better that's it.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The crowd was really on some DOT MOB ? ..... Bias than a mug
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaRoacé wrote: »
    Drops at 4

CST?

RNT
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is way closer than ppl made it seem

1st rd,Roc started slow,but he was hitting him with straight torture.

2nd rd DNA went crazy.but a Wingate is a hotel and Max B set somebody up in a hotel

Tay's 3rd was wild.That side piece scheme was nice.DNA ? up in his 3rd.

Roc got this

• awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Roc won 1 and 3 easily
  • 1of1
    Options
    Roc's third was his only really good round. He was cookin. DNA's third was trash and the Surf angle was weak.

DNA won the first two rounds clearly IMO. Roc won the third by a wider margin than DNA won the first two.

I edge this battle to DNA. Ppl gotta chill with the ? eatin. ? 's disgusting.

I guess that interview after the battle was a continuation of his feelings in the third (crowd got to him and he lost composure). Seems to me that he was mad at the crowd as opposed to feeling the heat from Tay Roc's bars.
    In b4 YG disappears when Tay Roc vs DNA is dropped...

@YoungGoldie looks like you're safe.
  • 1of1
    Options
    Got Dayum Gwitty got ate in the first lol. Chess flamed him.

Steams with the signature hype man rock. I ain't mad at him at least he stays quiet.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both DNA and Tay roc were weak as ? the entire battle. Not a single quotable. Smack should have dropped this one first. 0-0
  • LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gwittys first was fire
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Rock is the King of Basic Bars...i wanted that fat ? to fall off stage...DNA looking like the black Tommy Pickles...the crowd ? rode the entire battle...i lost for watching that long ? ...!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? already promoting a battle going down in the spring ? Lmao
  • 1of1
    Options
    Daylyt said he's "Next (necks) to bubble like frog breaths" LMFAO
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    D Nanny
    DNA n NY

really tho
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy8Sd5eH1no

HOLLOW DA DON VS CHARLIE CLIPS TEASER...
    FINALLY THE LONG AWAITED MATCH UP BETWEEN HOLLOW THE DON & CHARLIE CLIPS TAKES PLACE THIS SPRING AT SMACK/ URL'S NOME 5. MORE INFO COMING SOON !!!

Hopefully clips takes this ? serious
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ this crowd gassin Tay Roc
  • 1of1
    Options
    "I'll reach and give em this DOT!!!! Let's see if he scream AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! ? you mean?"

-Chess
    LMAO

Yo Gwitty had BARS in that third round. That was a great round by both of them.

On first watch I feel like Chess got the first two.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not watchin this whole ? , Tay Roc 1-0 I guess
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooo basically this battle was 50 minutes due to ? interrupting rounds. Alot of sub-par punch lines got overhyped. Which one of y'all said Tay Roc was top five

[img]http://www.thelastdragontribute.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/? -Please-Shonuff-The-Last-Dragon-GIF.gif[/img]

but yeah Tay Roc 2-1 this wasn't a 3-0

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tay Roc is PG status, standard ass flow filled with reaches. DNA won the 1st 2 rounds clearly, no debating. The crowd was super bias.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaRoacé wrote: »
    Gwittys first was fire

Gwitty is Paper!!!!!!

Nah, but listen. I ? wit bth Chess and Gwiity. Both of them is nice. I aint watch the battle yet so I aint about to chose. but I know the battle is fire off gp
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KOTD has always put together some crazy cards but after URL announcing Clips vs Hollow everyone turns their attention to that. I love the competitiveness
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serius Jones and Lush went at it on the radio...over money
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2014
    Options
    RD 1 DNA is actually killing it lyrically but the Tay Roc climbers are not ? with DNA at all. Roc comes out weak as hell. CROWD IS GASSING HIS "light" ? .. which was actually that weak as hell.

Roc started cooking half way though from the time he said the "untuck the can underneath the shirt like im shoplifting" line or whatever it was , and started hitting DNA with haymakers. Roc's first was way longer than DNA but that 2nd half was better than DNA entire first round even tho his first half or third was weak.

Tay Roc edges Round 1 Especially how he ended it, but I could see someone giving it to DNA for being more consistent, but ROCs haymakers were landing way too much back to back at the end for me. Tay Roc 10-9 or 1- 0

Rd 2 DNA clearly won, You gotta be a Rocs boyfriend on stage with the green and white polo to give him that. Tay Roc and DNA - 20 20 or 1-1

RD 3 DNA still has some ? , but again lets the crowd get to him then doesn't win the crowd back with an unusual subpar freestyling.. stumbles kinda.. just a horrible ? eating crowd. Tay Roc's 3rd was his best round from beginning to end by far. Just killing and roasting DNA at the same time. Tay Roc wins this round 10-8.

Overall Tay Roc 30- 28 or 2 rounds to 1. Some might give DNA the first round making it 2-1, but that third would still make it an even 29-29 if it was boxing or MMA. Imo Tay Roc KO'd or just about nearly TKO'd DNA in the third, but DNA did alot better than the dirtsheets/spoilers suggested. Tay Roc needs to stop doing that "Im light' ? . It loses it's effect when you say it 30 times in a battle and 10 times per round.

His biggest asset like Hitman is his delivery, and he got the "hood/real ? " factor.

As Non Bias Review as possible from me.
This discussion has been closed.