Agree or Disagree: Can Michael Jordan Stop The Violence?

Options

Comments

• MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jordan-and-bill-gates.jpg

I doubt he gonna stopp
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    flooding stores with product will ? the cool factor of the shoes and would be bad for marketing
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not his fault if people want to ? over his shoes.

? , wasn't the ?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not his fault if people want to ? over his shoes.

? , wasn't the ? that killed his dad caught wearing a bulls jersey?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    evilchuck wrote: »
    Yes, he can but he doesn't give a ? though.
    Lower the cost of the shoe and create more product for his consumers.
    I dont agree. We'd never ask these rich white designers to lower their prices. If anything the price of their stuff is up specifically because (in some sick way) high prices make it more appealing to consumers.

MJ isnt responsible so stupid ? . Stupid ? are responsible for stupid ? .
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jordon doesn't talk to ? !

They way these cats go ape-? over his shoes, I can't say I reall blame him. Its ironic tho...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I dont agree. We'd never ask these rich white designers to lower their prices. If anything the price of their stuff is up specifically because (in some sick way) high prices make it more appealing to consumers.

you have a good point son..but MJ is black and its blacks killing blacks over this dumb ? ...? crazy dumb either way
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not Jordan fault. If ? still wanna stand in line, fight or worse for some Jordans then that's them.

ratchet chicks will go broke by buying her & her lil babies a pair of Jordans, ? stupid af
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you have a good point son..but MJ is black and its blacks killing blacks over this dumb ? ...? crazy dumb either way

its nobodies fault if a man shoots another man over some shoes but the person who does it...
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7VN5Ep5.gif

niqqaz been wild b4 j's. word to 'good times'
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How bout ? stop acting the fool for sneaks or any other item. The need for ? to flash having the newest and hottest gear lays at the heart of this matter.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its nobodies fault if a man shoots another man over some shoes but the person who does it...

Exactly, how the ? these parents raising their kids, hell how the ? these grown men and women conducting them selves???
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah... The issue is deeper than supply and demand.
    U have other issues if u willing to rob and steal for footwear...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah if he stops his assault on the human wardrobe by wearing parachute pants and trench coat plaid blazers
  • Jewpac
    Jewpac Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Options
    How is it his fault? Isn't Nike in charge of the supply?

He just puts his name on the product. He's just a face.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man jordan don't care. I'm from chicago and mufuckas don't stand in line. Just pay the extra 75-100$ and get them ? a weekbefore they drop. Na his big head ass need to do a shoe signing or something to show he gives at least 1 ? .
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Man jordan don't care. I'm from chicago and mufuckas don't stand in line. Just pay the extra 75-100$ and get them ? a weekbefore they drop. Na his big head ass need to do a shoe signing or something to show he gives at least 1 ? .

Lol MJ don't have to do ? . "Boyyyyyyy the black community will be better if MJ cared"

If ? can't afford his shoes then tough luck, there's other brands to wear
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If there were mire available and didn't cost as much ? wouldn't act like that .... Jordan will never do that cuz he gives no ?
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people act like cats don't ? around and get smoked(no lil' mouse) over other clothing items. It's not the shoes, it's the social environment and lack of public investment in these communities. The same J's drop in other parts of the country and ain't nahperson get shot.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Lol MJ don't have to do ? . "Boyyyyyyy the black community will be better if MJ cared"

The ? who can't afford are robbin and killin those who can....
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »

The ? who can't afford are robbin and killin those who can....

That's not MJ fault.

? steal cars too but is that Chevy fault because they can't afford it
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? race cannot be saved.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i went down georgetown one day..and i was like why are all these people standing outside the shoe stores..asked and somebody said the jordan's came out and all the stores were sold out..some 14 year-old white kid with his dad started crying because he couldn't get them..? was hilarious
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    In no way shape or form is this mj's fault... ? just gon be ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    There is only one thing MJ can do to stop (almost all) deaths related to his shoes...stop selling them. That's it. Short of that, what do we want the ? to do? And why we acting like ? ain't dying over Yeezy's, Foams, etc?

Also, and this may only mean ? to people of a certain age from a certain place who remember this ? , but I never heard anyone taking Starter to task for continuing to sell those jackets back in the day. I dunno what city y'all ? from, but back in the day in Atlanta, mad ? was getting popped over those stared jackets back when.

starter jackets ans dyno bikes in LA..

i was in 5th grade when i got jacked by some kids in highschool for my Georgetown jacket..

they house got kicked in a couple hrs later tho.. my moms and my older cousin..
    YES!! my mom! hahaha