Ladies be honest has this ever happened to you?

Options
5th Letter
5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
edited January 2014 in The Powder Room

Comments

• 5th Letter
    Options
    For those that don't want to watch the video. Basically he and the girl was supposed to go on a date. But he convinces her to stay in the crib and "chill". One thing leads to another and they end up having sex.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First date or what?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    First date or what?
    "First date"
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is all a part of the game.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    First date or what?
    "First date"

If a woman is even in a man's home that soon then I'd assume she's open to ? if he plays his cards right.

In the video he was at her house. But I get your point.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the best moves ever.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playas Playbook

page 4

Tactic #3
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't go on a 'date' at the house. And I'm not about to get dressed just to go over to somebody's house. I'll delete his number if he tries that.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chick reminds me a little bit of Tempest Bledsoe from the Cosby Show.

tempest-bledsoe.jpg

0370a487467bba79323f542be00ed652.jpg
  • Focal Point
    Options
    You can't go on a 'date' at the house. And I'm not about to get dressed just to go over to somebody's house. I'll delete his number if he tries that.

No you ain't... not when I got this playing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsUVwvMZeig
    Panties will decorate my front door like a Christmas Wreath
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta co-sign @Kat here, from my experience if a woman is willing to be alone with you behind closed doors then she more than likely is down to ? .
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would I drive to his house if he's supposed to take me on a date tho?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    just the fact that she would go on a date with you means she'll ? you. if she comes over and ? and that is indeed a window into her character. BUT.........

it depends on how it goes down. all the other ? is trivial when you think about it.

ladies,what if you go out on a date at the restaurant of your choice and then come to his house or yours and ? on the first date?? does that make it a little better?? LOL

you wouldnt even go on a date with a guy you wouldnt ? based off looks so obviously its just a matter of interacting to seal the deal. time is an illusion.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    you know if you'd ? a dude based off the first impression, but he can easily ? up his chance the more you interact with him...which is why dudes try to hit asap.
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2014
    Options
    you know if you'd ? a dude based off the first impression, but he can easily ? up his chance the more you interact with him...which is why dudes try to hit asap.
    nah... that cant be right cause it works both ways

plus we are always gentlemen etc until you let us hit, doesnt matter how long you make us wait (realistically)

there's no method to the madness. we just cant wait to hit....

• 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • Focal Point
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    edited January 2014
    Options
    just the fact that she would go on a date with you means she'll ? you. if she comes over and ? and that is indeed a window into her character. BUT.........

it depends on how it goes down. all the other ? is trivial when you think about it.

ladies,what if you go out on a date at the restaurant of your choice and then come to his house or yours and ? on the first date?? does that make it a little better?? LOL

you wouldnt even go on a date with a guy you wouldnt ? based off looks so obviously its just a matter of interacting to seal the deal. time is an illusion.

I can't speak for all women, but I don't size up a man's prospects based on something as superficial as looks. I may be attracted to certain physical traits but I don't allow that attraction to lead my sex decisions. I have purposely dated guys that I am not physically attracted to that ended up being the best loves of my life. Holistically; especially sexually, lol.

But you got to understand that going on a date doesn't mean sex is a possibility. Sometimes we are looking for companionship or conversation. Sometimes we are simply looking for a new experience. Sometimes we are rebounding. All roads do not lead to sex. Who allows sex to dictate their life, lol?

I have had first date encounters at my home or his. Why not? I live in a small town and if I know his money isn't right we can stay home. 'First date' at the house taboo? Nah. Does this mean everyone's coming to the crib? Oh hell no, lol.

And if I choose to come to his house for our first "date" One of two things would happen: 1.) we'd talk & enjoy each other without sex; Or 2.) all of number 1 plus sex. Either way it's all good. It is NOT a reflection of a woman's character IF she sexes you on the first date. Is it my twist? No, but I can speak on it based on experience in my field.

We are always so quick to make snap judgements. Women are too complex creatures for that. Maybe it's been a while. Maybe she knows what she wants out of life. Maybe she doesn't have any hang ups and chooses freely without feeling. Maybe it was a hiccup and you got lucky. Or maybe she has been lead to believe that this is the only way to show her affection?

Guys are funny. The internet is funny, too. ? is not real. LOL

with all due respect my love. i heard this speech many of times. basically what you are doing is needlessly over complicating simple matters and placing apples and oranges in the same basket. for example

"Women are too complex creatures for that."

i love yall and errything but no yall are not LOL. if you really believed that then women would never have an issue when guys "just dont get it".

"But you got to understand that going on a date doesn't mean sex is a possibility. Sometimes we are looking for companionship or conversation. Sometimes we are simply looking for a new experience. Sometimes we are rebounding. All roads do not lead to sex."

everything you just talked about makes that outing NOT A DATE LOL. how about this?? the next time a guy hollers at you or your girlfriend, tell him straight up that you want to go out but youre just "looking for companionship or conversation"
    either he'll never call you or he'll just take it as youre putting up a front and try to get them draws anyway. you'll be like "wtf" when he tries because you told him straight up. but the real issue is that you two are both on a "date" but the date is different for you than it is for him. how could that be?? either you are on a date or not. when did it become possible for example to say "i wanna play football, but were not going to try and score touchdowns tho"
    if thats the case youre not playing football LOL. so in this case you are not actually out on a date. you are simply at applebees having a convo with some dude you know. (and hopefully yall are going dutch)

when women try to get every other thing out of a guy besides intimacy, thats called being friendzoned or put on the back burner.
    so to make a long post short youre twisting other encounters with men and calling them dates to satisfy the inner ? mary complex that every woman has. so you can honestly justify and think to yourself "i dont ? every guy i "date" .....
    "I have purposely dated guys that I am not physically attracted to"
    DENIAL
    if you do not find a guy sexually attractive the first time you see him either it was very bad first impression and then you got to see the real him later or nothing can change the fact that you will not sleep with this guy. its not that hard LOL
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your behavior says nothing about your character, right...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every chick i used to meet i would angle at this. Never know if u dont try.

But its a hard line to balance tho. Offering any reputable, self-respecting grown woman to come to your house for a 1st date is an immediate red flag.

Ladies here's a free tip: if you ever hear a man say his hobies are 'red box and netflix' he's testing you out Lol
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at women being complex creatures.
    just cuz yall don't understand what yall are doing when ? goes wrong, does not mean you are complicated.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats what i used to say to a woman

Why having head to head encounters with men you dont want to sex?

The sile fact of adding ANITHER person to the outing makes it a Friendly one.

Intimacy moments are strongly linked to sex.

We must act accordingly in order to avoid confusion among us.

If i date you, dont act surprised if i ask for sex.
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options