HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN A MOD (THAT YOU ARE COOL WITH) BANS YOU?

Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in AKA Donkey
.. THE 1ST TIME DU BANNED ME, I WANTED TO BURN THIS ? MAMA'S COTTAGE DOWN!

I WAS LIKE " THIS ? IS LIKE MY BIG LIL BROTHER, WE JOKE ALL THE TIME AND HE BANNED ME!!!"

? THREATED TO BANN ME LAST MONTH OVER SOME STUPID ISH... ? LIKE DU FORGET WHERE THEY CAME FROM (SLAVE MENTALITY ON A MSG BOARD)

AND YESTERDAY CAIN BANNED ME.. I FELT BETRAYED.. ? TREATED ME LIKE I WAS A ? THAT SAT IN THE FRONT OF THE BUS BACK IN THE 60'S!

HAVIN E-FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES IS SUPPOSE TO PAY OFF!

? CHANGE WHEN THE BECOME MODS!

MY ? STEW ATLEAST WARNS ME AND I HAD THAT ? TO BANN KATT FOR ME FOR LIKE 10MINS.. THAT ? MADE ME PROUD THAT HE KEPT IT 1000 WITH A ? ..

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats grown and sexy about this thread?
    no ? in advance...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd only be a little hurt if @MsSouthern banned me.

I wouldn't be suprised by any other mod banning me.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not cool with any mods because I'm a friggin' bad-ass.

Also, I've never been banned because I'm a very well behaved bad-ass that is nice to everyone and follows all the rules.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I make sammiches and continue on with my day.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @INCREDIBLE_DRO should be banned for typin' in all caps like a ? ? boy. real talk.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been banned more by the ppl I'm cool with then the ones I ain't cool with

Hell Sanchez deleted my ? and he my best friend
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayne ? them ? . They racist as ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    It took me a while to catch on.. I kept checking to see if my wifi wasnt connected or some ? .. or if somebody had hacked me..then closed out my browser and and turned off my computer and fone to see if my internet connection was good..went to sleep and woke back up thinking maybe they was workin on the site again.. then finally noticed that lil red writing that says "permission denied" and I was like wtf that mean.. thought for a second, then thought"am I banned?" So I went on my page and I see that I was.. I said out loud" did these ? ban me??? For what??" And I was cool for a min..for about 2 weeks.. then I tried to log in and that ? still wouldnt let, I caught feelings.. I was actually kinda ? and was like ? the ic.. started my own page on fb and everything...lol.. I aint know I had beef wit any mod so I thought we were all cool.. true story

sarkozy_laugh.gif

Yo for real I still dont even know why you were banned. I know who did it but I aint gonna snitch like that but I saved you from being forgotten. You're welcome
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free King Drew aka pink camera swag aka ebony ? men aka accompany ? aka young Jurassic Park
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    These mods aint your friends guys.
    Its hilarious after dissing a mod & by the time u click on another thread u realize that u r somehow "signed out" LMAO.

That ? is hilarious.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    It took me a while to catch on.. I kept checking to see if my wifi wasnt connected or some ? .. or if somebody had hacked me..then closed out my browser and and turned off my computer and fone to see if my internet connection was good..went to sleep and woke back up thinking maybe they was workin on the site again.. then finally noticed that lil red writing that says "permission denied" and I was like wtf that mean.. thought for a second, then thought"am I banned?" So I went on my page and I see that I was.. I said out loud" did these ? ban me??? For what??" And I was cool for a min..for about 2 weeks.. then I tried to log in and that ? still wouldnt let, I caught feelings.. I was actually kinda ? and was like ? the ic.. started my own page on fb and everything...lol.. I aint know I had beef wit any mod so I thought we were all cool.. true story

sarkozy_laugh.gif

Yo for real I still dont even know why you were banned. I know who did it but I aint gonna snitch like that but I saved you from being forgotten. You're welcome
    I dont even care y I got banned anymore.. what I wanna know is y I got banned for like 2 months?? I thought that ? was a joke or something fa those first 2 weeks, then thought I was permabanned.. ? got real, fast..and I think I kno who it was
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    The mod who banned you either forgot about you or really doesnt like you and was like ? it.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you gone ban a ? because it's the holidays they used to do that ? to Me back in grade school. Every ? holiday I'm getting suspended for ?
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    The mod who banned you either forgot about you or really doesnt like you and was like ? it.

Yea.. a ? ? .. cuz I aint even know we had beef and I damn sho aint post anythin banworthy.. I aint mad about it tho.. I was on the ic for 3 years before I even started postin on the regular
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the streets got no love

Is what an O.G. told me
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well dag. Is it Mod Week?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »
    @INCREDIBLE_DRO I feel your hurt but this will help you get over it

[img]http://www.bootycomments.com/images/? -animations/? -animations-951-shake.gif[/img]

@ here...
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

[img]http://www.bootycomments.com/images/? -animations/? -animations-951-shake.gif[/img]

@ here...
    Thats nice
  • texasdaking88
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

@ here...
    Thats nice
    Upon further evaluation, that ? looks like it would be GOAT
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MsSouthern would you ever bann Kat? what would she have to do to gain a bann from you?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be mad if Cain banned me, Prolly head up to Charlotte so we could talk about that ? man to man too.

PR banns me but hes scared to come outside when im in town so thats a different story