What's Up with Blacks Letting Mexicans Run Them Out of Their Neighborhoods?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in The Social Lounge
It happended in L. A., my boy told me that it's happening in Frenso, (not only have the Mexicans taken over neighborhoods, they taken over the weed trade,) and now my boy has told me that the Mexicans are bullying ? in Oakland of all places. Not that I'm advocating a race war, but ? how are you going let another group run you out of your neighborhood? That goes to show you how weak we are as a group, we won't tolerate ? with another group affiliation coming into the neighborhood, but when muthafaces from another race come into the area, we suddenly ? up? What's up with take?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fear vs. Will

somethin' gottta give.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every group's gone through it.

Rats got fat while they starved.

Its their turn.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? attack whats familiar becuase deep down they aint as tough as they claim to be.

i have heard that ms13 dudes have unlimited reinforcements.....well so do ? .

? just ? made.....they aint bout the real ganglife just the prelim type ?
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You'll never hear that from an L.A. cat... that's ? that outsiders put on us in effort to water down what we got going on. No truth to that.... whats happening is many people lost their homes over the years because the younger generation that it was handed down to either sold their parents homes or it was confiscated by the bank etc...

Other blacks moved to more affordable green pastures outside of L.A. County because the neighborhoods were gentrified.

Out here black and mexican gangs in the black areas share borders with black gangs being the most dominate and mexican gangs control the blocks they have always controlled for over 40/50 years. Gangs out here control turf that stretch for miles... hoods here aren't like in NYC where every other few blocks is a new turf. L.A. is vast as ? so its not uncommon to have hoods that stretch from 1 mile/ 3 miles/ 7 - miles depending on what hood it is.

Compton & Watts is a lil different, all the hoods here are compact with maybe 4 gangs out of 36 holding some significant turf. Others are anywhere from 5 to 15 blocks. So coming in contact with enemies is more frequent considering that you can go through your backyard, hop a gate and be on the next block which belongs to a rival.

Blacks moving on mexican majority blocks will get pressed by mexican gang members IF THEY ARE BLACK GANG MEMBERS or suspected as being from a gang and vice versa just the same as a Crip moving on a Blood street. But an avg normal black family wouldn't get bothered unless they lived in mexican dominated areas or suburbs where its 98% mexican and if that gang is under the La Eme umbrella.

Blacks do the same with mexican gang members that move on their blocks.. they get pressed the same way. this is limited to certain Crip/Blood/Sureno gangs not all.

At the end of the day it's all gang related... if you aren't in the gang culture then you don't have anything to worry about unless you in their cities away from your own people. Keep in mind that L.A. county is the size of 6 Delawares and the black population is only 4/5%
    Same for all of Cali... the black population is at roughly 5/6% in the whole state... mexicans are 46%
  • Rahlow
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    ? attack whats familiar becuase deep down they aint as tough as they claim to be.

MS-13 started out here but they aren't even in a top 20 ranking among sureno gangs. They don't make any noise out here... they terrorize in every other state from what I hear and we be scratchin our heads like "MS13 doing it like that"?

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »

MS-13 started out here but they aren't even in a top 20 ranking among sureno gangs. They don't make any noise out here... they terrorize in every other state from what I hear and we be scratchin our heads like "MS13 doing it like that"?
    i thought ms13 was only rivaled by le eme or the mexicans...i think it was 16th street thats the biggest that gives them arun.

but im on the east coast so i dont know.

i was just out La....driving from the sirport thru inglewood
  • Rahlow
    Options
  • QZA
    QZA Members Posts: 225 ✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow is right.. A large portion of black families moved to riverside or orange county due to the recent crash in the housing market. As far as being pushed out the hood, wouldn't that be a good thing? They can keep that blocked in ghetto. Nothing but crowded streets, crime, and poverty.

And MS13 only runs small portions of west la, the mexican gang 18street being affiliated with la eme surrounds their territories and make sure they don't expand.

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It happended in L. A.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms-13 is media hype, at least in los angeles.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexicans have the numbers. That says it all. I can go to SoCal, stay a week, and depending on where I'm at not see any black people at all. But you always see Mexicans.
  • 03silverB
    03silverB Members Posts: 3
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    Other blacks moved to more affordable green pastures outside of L.A. County because the neighborhoods were gentrified.

^^^this.

example: i grew up in dallas, right up the street from the movie theater that lee harvey oswald was hiding in after reportedly shooting jfk. as a kid in the early 80's, that whole neighborhood was all black, but if you look at jfk documentaries showing that only whites occupied that area back in the 60's. now when i go back to the old hood, it's nothing but hispanics living there. that area, just like others, will have it's current occupants move on, the property re-built, and then whites will move back in. it's a gentrified cycle.

as far as the gangs, i can't speak to that.