Black Bootay

Options
OmegaConflict
OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in AKA Donkey
Apparently there are a handful of ? mods enforcing this spoiler all black bootay pics. ? them that ? is mad racist. Black bootay is a work of art like a beautiful painting or this guy LibertyStatClose.jpg
@black_samson warned us all about this. THey tryna censor our culture. but ima fight back I will not stand for this biggotry
Look they dress up throw on some sexy underwear and just stand there. ITs not hurting anyone theres nothing violent about black bootay. but I know what it is tho. Its racial white ppl especially white ppl HATEE looking at black bootay oh its everywhere its on tvs music videos the grocery store and now there in the gym. there in the ? gym bouncing n sweating, My ? all this black bootay is too much for them. White woman are afraid of black bootay they look away. walk up to one of yo white female friends and slap a pic of a ? bootay pic in her face I bet she screams and start to ? . hold on
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRacUTUiJlUFKSiHZ2HpN4zPj_7Z92w9h_bJEaWrUAmKO-YWWbthg

look at these white ? wanting to be like black bootay. they literally strapped bird cages to their waist to make there ass look bigger. Its racist they hate our anatomy but low key envy black bootay. watch this
Kat wrote: »
Well since ya'lls stories pretty much sucked, I guess I'll tell mine.

So when my kid was a baby, I only really dealt with one dude until I met my current bf and it was my ex who I still consider to be my first love.

We weren't together but we'd still go out and spend time and ? when I felt the urge, but I still felt for him and thought that at some point we'd get back together. I knew he had been talking to some freak with a fat ass and 5 kids but in my mind I was like no way he'd take a chick with 5 kids seriously, no big deal.

Well we get together one night and hit up the room and have this amazing sex..I mean I'm talking top 3 ever in my life. Nothing was off limits we were straight going at it. At one point he says some ? like, "Love me like you'll never see me again.." and yes it's cheesy but at the time Alicia Keys song was kinda popular and I was in the moment so you know that just fueled my fire.

We get done and get in his car for him to take me home and THIS ? decides to drop the bomb that he's decided to be exclusive with the fat assed ? and that she insisted that he leave me alone.

MANNNNN...I can't even lie, I was hurt. I was like you couldn't have told me this ? like..tomorrow?

But I respected it. Every time I hear that song though...I hate it!!!

ion know nothing
ion know nothing

Comments