Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamn at these new pyschos man
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The whole church/religion vibe of the followers is stupid af imo. Like these random ppl start following Joe outta nowhere, after the old leader dissapears. Smh. Atleast the blk girl knows its bs.

I dont trust the reporter broad. I dont think she a follower. But dont trust her.

Lol @ beth from walking dead still ? up
  • marc123
    Options
    Lol the FBI r always 2 1/2 steps behind the bad guys. Which leads to some cat n mouse chase every episode.

The crazy Dexter twins are back

Emma got that killa ? bald ? , able to change dudes minds jus by ? em. Lol

Im happy mandy bounced, that korban cult ? is woat. Now she bout to switch killer teams. Lol. Cool twist.

Im shocked this show has been able to keep my attention thru 11 eps, but gotdamn! They sure r draggin out joes big plan
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lily grey turnt up this episode. She's worst than Joe. Zero compassion for anybody outside the fam. Jeez. I could see them killing off Joe and her taking over as main villain. Shes not playing around.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Mike was acting like a real hoe when Claire showed up. That was embarrassing to watch as a man.
  • marc123
    edited April 2014
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Mike was acting like a real hoe when Claire showed up. That was embarrassing to watch as a man.

Yea. That was wierd to see. Mike was like "pls ryan dont be mad at me! It wasnt my fault" lol
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is mike the ? who played Iceland in x men or am I tripping
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    That hospital ? was over the top fake.....so slim just gonna walk around a hospital and nobody peeps her id or thinks why they never seen her before....shiw still been entertaining tho
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Is mike the ? who played Iceland in x men or am I tripping

Him or his twin brother. I don't care enough to check.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    That hospital ? was over the top fake.....so slim just gonna walk around a hospital and nobody peeps her id or thinks why they never seen her before....shiw still been entertaining tho

Assuming it was a major hospital your talking about a good 2-3000 people working. Theres no high security measures at these places. And they were dealing with a gang of people just getting stabbed. It was the perfect storm. Which was the entire point.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Looks like Mandy gets fd up o boy. Ryan going to whoop ass and cosign lilly becoming the new boss.
  • lamontbdc
    Options

Assuming it was a major hospital your talking about a good 2-3000 people working. Theres no high security measures at these places. And they were dealing with a gang of people just getting stabbed. It was the perfect storm. Which was the entire point.

Naw. Even at a huge hospital you know your co workers and you see the same nurses over and over. Certain nurses work in certain areas of the hospital. Not saying you can't get pass security but you just not gonna be walking around on some nurses regular rotation and not have one co worker say who the ? is this.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Only flaw I can count in that hospital ? was her walking with the doctors and nurses down the stairs. Otherwise she was moving pretty stealth.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo!, the cops, F.B.I, and the C.I.A stay losing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are they even there, they are a complete joke. This show is G.O.A.T but it's some small ? that turns into big ? like this that ? me off. They are seriously just a prop at this point. I swear like every episode swat team and F.B.I agents stay getting murked by regular ass crazy people. They stay losing!!!!

Ryan walked into crime scene and instantly noticed that the amount of hospital workers was off. The investigator that swept the area looked surprised as ? !

ryan hardy >>>>>>>> C.I.A, F.B.I, S.W.A.T, and the cops
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Ryan hardy stay ? up tho. He shoulda shot that ? in the face but of course the ? stood there till he got jumped from behind like a goof. Ryan be having a moment like that every 2 episodes.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ryan hardy stay ? up tho. He shoulda shot that ? in the face but of course the ? stood there till he got jumped from behind like a goof. Ryan be having a moment like that every 2 episodes.
    LOL this is true but he's like a super solder compared to the armed forces and the law. The law stay missing ? that ryan notices right off the bat. You ever watch that show house? It's about this super doctor that's like a alcoholic/drug abuser/? . Who always figures out the most complicated problems people have by barley even trying lol. meanwhile dozens of experts working together for long periods of time are scratching their heads.

Ryan hardy = house.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryan hardy = diet jack bauer

Think about it
  • iron man1
    Options
    Damn shame black people stay catching it in this ahow jeez mandy smh.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    She needed to go. She was ? remedial. I'm just about sick of everybody except Joe, lily and Ryans niece. Bunch of ? idiots. I'm not sure I'm gonna stick around for session 3 unless they turn ? up. This episode was hard to watch. Like how you let a fat ? run down 2 flights, put a ? in the trunk and still getaway... for real Ryan Hardy?? For real?
    Nice to see Emma get put in her place tho.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mandy gotta be the dumbest ? I've seen on a show in a while.
  • marc123
    Options
    She needed to go. She was ? remedial. I'm just about sick of everybody except Joe, lily and Ryans niece. Bunch of ? idiots. I'm not sure I'm gonna stick around for session 3 unless they turn ? up. This episode was hard to watch. Like how you let a fat ? run down 2 flights, put a ? in the trunk and still getaway... for real Ryan Hardy?? For real?

I thought it was clear that was all part of ryans plan, he was gonna follow them to joe. And it worked. I agree tho bout this ep bein hard to watch.
  • marc123
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Lol at killin dude cuz he called her a fat ass.

Mandy was in a no win situation. She realized joe is batshit crazy n bounced. But had nowhere to go, so she went to lilly, yet she didnt wanna give up joes location.

Ryan gone let the kid die, he gone wait till joes alone then ? him.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

I thought it was clear that was all part of ryans plan, he was gonna follow them to joe. And it worked. I agree tho bout this ep bein hard to watch.

Naw he didn't anticipate them being at the frat house before him. He came up with the idea after they somehow out ran him. Now he's just outnumbered and out gunned. We'll see though. Lily probably gonna swoop in and take Joe before Ryan can do ? anyway, since Joe called her on the cell.

And what the ? is Claire doing. They're ruining a perfectly good plot twist. This ? gotta be the worst mother on earth b. Like knock that ? out and send her back to wit sec.
    Mike watched his pops get his throat slit and was angry for 2 episodes lol. Now he's copping pleas to Ryan cause his ? IS alive of all things.
    I'm tired of Emma's face. She really just needs to catch a bullet already.
    The contrast between this weeks and last weeks episode gives me a headache.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Damn shame black people stay catching it in this ahow jeez mandy smh.

Yup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M45ThMTJjHY