Richard Sherman’s Post-Game Rant Brings Out Twitter’s Actual Racists and Morons...

Options

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    White people we gotta do better

your people have done more than enough
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I was on the fence, b/c peyton is my dude, but this solidifies it:

I hope Seattle lights Denver up and i hope Sherman pulls a Tracy Porter, says ? the 15 yd penalty, and throws his helmet off and talks hella ?

same i wouldnt be gutted if Denver won but a Black Qb winning and Richard Sherman doin the damn thingi Superbowl would be great
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love it, ? whomevers uncomfortable - wondering what they thinking. They don't give a ? about you 12 years a slave is a fetish film for them.

Crabtree a ? , he's mediocre at best. The NFL been punishing defenses for the last decade, good to see a CB get some shine.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off, Communications degree is the easiest ? to get.

Second off, What he did wasn't that bad. It was actually pretty hilarious.

Second off, or third off whatever the ? one I'm on right now. Its also hilarious when guys like Sherman lose too.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it really aint all that important. its not like we didn't know some black athletes act this way and its not like we didn't know people on the internet acted a certain way...it seems like its just an opportunity for people to argue points that were never really even contested.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    i am going to create a power point to compare black an white reactions an the public comments to them. put that ? on youtube too
  • Matt-
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i am going to create a power poitn to compare black an white reactions an the public comments to them. put that ? on youtube too

One of them "white people be like.." And "black people be like" type things?
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To all black people,

Do not let these crackers get under your skin. When they throw out the word "? ", just reply with the same amount of disrespect as those pale faced ? and pretty soon they'll crawl into a corner and end up apologizing. So called racist people on the internet or online gaming are ? anyway, so don't get mad, get even.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shieky wrote: »
    northside7 wrote: »

It's gonna be flowing in two weeks time. Fill up some ponds and rivers.

I'm damn near praying for a repeat of Peyton's last SB. A Sherman pick six to win the game?? ? , we'd have to find Noah's blueprints for that ark.

I can't wait.

That would be fuckery
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funny, cause the ? on Twitter were like this:

"Oh this ? let the hood come out!"
    "This ? snapped!"
    "Ricard Sherman! My ? !!"
    "Aw this ? done let the ? in him come out!!"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"This ? snapped!"

they are not saying it in a offensive manner
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah think ima use these hacking tools for a good use instead of no use
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? hate that ? ricahrd sherman, but ? ass crakers <<
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whites want good ol boy white bred peyton to humble that uppity ? Sherman and teach him a lesson

You're a ? x2 if u root for Denver

complete reach. i forgot denver's team wasnt 85% black
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

"This ? snapped!"

they are not saying it in a offensive manner

Duh ? !! It was just funny to see the compete opposite though. ..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Yeah how many of those same honkies that are calling him a ? got straight A's 4.0 in their high school years and how many of them got an invite into Stanford, one of the best academic Universities in the country...all Richard has to do is post his credentials but then again he really aint got ? to prove to these trollin racist ? .
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I've seen in those twitter pics they didn't look like they came from the trailer park. And some now want Sherman to lose his endorement deals.

White people crazy

Garage Magazine Editor-In-Chief Dasha Zhukova Sits On A 'Black Woman' Chair In Shocking Editorial

o-DASHA-ZHUKOVA-570.jpg
  • Matt-
    Options
    so thats how they get the fat ? ?? and what is garage magazine and how is it even relevant to the thread??
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Yeah how many of those same honkies that are calling him a ? got straight A's 4.0 in their high school years and how many of them got an invite into Stanford, one of the best academic Universities in the country...all Richard has to do is post his credentials but then again he really aint got ? to prove to these trollin racist ? .

It don't matter what u have ...what school u went to or what type of education u got ..to them u just a rich educated ? ..*shrug*

? I had this white lady who looked like straight trailer trash call me a ? and told me to go back where I came from ..I literally looked at her and laughed which ? her off....won't get me to act ignorant cuz that's what she wanted
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As stated in this article i read.
    When you're a public figure, there are rules. Here's one: A public personality can be black, talented, or arrogant, but he can't be any more than two of these traits at a time. It's why antics and soundbites from guys like Brett Favre, Johnny Football and Bryce Harper seem almost hyper-American, capable of capturing the country's imagination, but black superstars like Sherman, Floyd Mayweather, and Cam Newton are seen as polarizing, as selfish, as glory boys, as distasteful and perhaps offensive.
    http://deadspin.com/richard-sherman-and-the-plight-of-the-conquering-? -1505060117?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=tuesdayAM
  • Matt-
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    When you're a public figure, there are rules. Here's one: A public personality can be black, talented, or arrogant, but he can't be any more than two of these traits at a time. It's why antics and soundbites from guys like Brett Favre, Johnny Football and Bryce Harper seem almost hyper-American, capable of capturing the country's imagination, but black superstars like Sherman, Floyd Mayweather, and Cam Newton are seen as polarizing, as selfish, as glory boys, as distasteful and perhaps offensive.
    http://deadspin.com/richard-sherman-and-the-plight-of-the-conquering-? -1505060117?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=tuesdayAM

whoever wrote this is unaware of the numerous times Favre, Manziel, and Harper have been called polarizing, selfish, and distasteful.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've played with and against athletes like Sherman.

He's just a competitive guy that doesn't mind saying what exactly is on his mind.

I actually prefer this to that politically correct ish all the time.

Some ignorant and uninformed Whites see him as an uppity, conceited, and a combative ? when in reality he's just a man that speaks his mind and backs up what he's talking about.

He's cut from a similar cloth of athletes such as Deion Sanders, Floyd Mayweather, and to a lesser degree Muhammad Ali.

They vilify Black athletes like Sherman but then turn around and celebrate other little token white boys who are known primadonnas such as Bret Favre, Tom Brady, and Johnny Manziel.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Lurker6 wrote: »

whoever wrote this is unaware of the numerous times Favre, Manziel, and Harper have been called polarizing, selfish, and distasteful.

very true. but the difference is one of the first insults thrown at sherman after his rant was ? . that word just had to be thrown in there no matter what. although i found his rant funny, i can understand why some people felt it was tasteless. if the insults were left at classless, arrogant, cocky, unnecessary etc. you would have a better argument