Kids (F*ck Trophies) Are Not That Important/Stop ? Your Kids

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
For those of us without kids over the age of 25, you probably hate why people ask us why we don't have any. Majority of people who do have kids had them out of wedlock and not together with the person who they made them with. As a man especially, no matter how old you are, you definitely shouldn't rush because you'll be ? like the majority of men out here so everybody needs to take their time. It's not worth it to have a child by a ? you hate because of what everyone else will think. Women need to be patient and hook up with someone who don't have baggage.

I understand with friends and family on Facebook, they could be out of town and people want to show pics of the babies growing up. I personally think that people have kids just so they can take pictures and show them off. Those are the main people who don't have their lives together.

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well this is just stupid
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    As a man without kids nearing 25, I agree. I have been asked numerous times if you're going to have kids. I politely tell them not until I am financially secure; however, what gets me flustered is when they want me to elaborate on why do you not have kids yet.

It's the "misery loves company" ? . Observe the people who are asking you this and probably they have a ? life. Me and my woman might have some down the line but our ? is together so we're just taking it slow.

Ya'll don't be a victim crying and ? about how you miss or can't see your child because of a ? person you been with.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all sound like haters. U can alter what u see on FB if it's bothersome...
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was a 25+ childless adult myself. But I got married and had kids. I had kids because I met a woman that I know will be a great mother. Her family will never abandon her in a time of need.

I clicked on this thread ready verbally eradicate you. But after reading your rant. I saw what you meant.

All I have to truly say is.........................Your title is doing its job. That is almost on NYpost level.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    Options
    Not every kid is the future so people should stop staying that.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all sound like haters. U can alter what u see on FB if it's bothersome...

Can you point me to the "Block sonograms" button ?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not every kid is the future so people should stop staying that.

But who's to say which kid is not.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 31 with no kids.
    Had to deal with my moms always asking for grandkids like it was a trophy or something.
    From what I see, having a kid is easy but taking care of it is the hard part. I can easily have a lil one with anyone of these women out here just to say I did. That's not the point of having a child. Its between two people to give the child a proper upbringing and to establish itself as an extension of both parents.
    My current gf doesn't want anymore kid(s). She has one that's 17 and about to graduate from high school.
    I'm straight if I never have any. I just don't have that want/need to have them.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    For some reason I get the shock reaction when I tell someone I don't have kids. As if I'm some kinda rare breed of animal. A black man my age wit no kids? QUICK! HIT HIM WIT A TRANQUILIZER DART, AND SLAP A RADIO TAG ON HIS EAR SO WE CAN TRACK HIM!

Smh.

Wellll..is it not a bit unusual for any man of your age to never have been married with no kids?

Not to say it makes you a freak, but it's certainly not the norm.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? sounds made aggravated. Relax, B. Lol.

But I agree, I had my son at 26 and he was planned. But people used to ask me all the time, 'Why y'all ain't got no kids?' like that ? was a pre-requisite. How about 'Because I don't ? want any yet?'

I used to not understand people who posted pics of their kids. Then when I had one, I understood. I'm a notoriously private person but I got pics of my son on my IG because I'm super proud of his lil ass and because most of my friends and family live 3000 miles away so it's a good way for them to keep up with him.

But I don't understand the people who overdose on that ? and have ALL KINDS of ? pics of their kid all over the net and ? . It would make me uncomfortable.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait until I just never have kids and I can just do whatever the ? I want for the rest of my life.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

But I agree, I had my son at 26 and he was planned. But people used to ask me all the time, 'Why y'all ain't got no kids?' like that ? was a pre-requisite. How about 'Because I don't ? want any yet?'

I used to not understand people who posted pics of their kids. Then when I had one, I understood. I'm a notoriously private person but I got pics of my son on my IG because I'm super proud of his lil ass and because most of my friends and family live 3000 miles away so it's a good way for them to keep up with him.

But I don't understand the people who overdose on that ? and have ALL KINDS of ? pics of their kid all over the net and ? . It would make me uncomfortable.

I can't stand a ? who talks about their child EVERY MINUTE! You can have a convo about politics, and here come their talkin about what their child said and did. We get it. You love your child, but DAMN! Ain't nobody wanna hear that everyday. Especially if we're not having a convo about kids.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can't stand a ? who talks about their child EVERY MINUTE! You can have a convo about politics, and here come their talkin about what their child said and did. We get it. You love your child, but DAMN! Ain't nobody wanna hear that everyday. Especially if we're not having a convo about kids.

wallet-slap-o.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    For some reason I get the shock reaction when I tell someone I don't have kids. As if I'm some kinda rare breed of animal. A black man my age wit no kids? QUICK! HIT HIM WIT A TRANQUILIZER DART, AND SLAP A RADIO TAG ON HIS EAR SO WE CAN TRACK HIM!

Smh.

Wellll..is it not a bit unusual for any man of your age to never have been married with no kids?

Not to say it makes you a freak, but it's certainly not the norm.

Well if that's the case, being married 1st and then having kids would be considered the "norm" now wouldn't it. Yet you had no wedding ring on your finger when you had your daughter now did you?

Actually I'd venture to say that isn't the norm these days.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh.

nah man we aren't shocked when yall give that answer, we just assume you have them but don't know about it
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, I'm with you on that ? . What's worse is that the ? seem oblivious to the fact that they ALWAYS talking about their kids and no one gives a ? .
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2014
    Options
    T/S you late...? been ? they kids since Welfare was instituted...then came ? ..more ? ..to the point some hoes have given they children TO the Dopeman as payment and the dopeman casually sells the kid to the sex trade for a nice fee.

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, I'm with you on that ? . What's worse is that the ? seem oblivious to the fact that they ALWAYS talking about their kids and no one gives a ? .

I got a coworker who talks about her grown azzz son all the damn time. And another who talks about her damn daughter all the time.