What's the weirdest thing you've gotten feelings for? (No giving feelings to the t/s allowed)

Options

Comments

• soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only feelings I get is feeling my wife's mouth on my ? ...
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    A ? felt some kind of way when he lost the election for Secretary of the Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity. I literally did this job at my old school and for all intents and purposes Rex was President of the Paralegal Association in all but name only.

Any way, I give my speak and I open with, "A lot of times people run for these type of offices and they speak in platitudes about the things they're going to do. They're given you nothing that's tangible, however, Rex is giving you something very tangible. On the screen I have my file with all of my previous work that I did for my other school. The Constitution for the Club that I re-wrote, the meeting minutes that I took, and the Event Coordinator's Handbook that I'm working for them, (yes even though Rex graduated from that school in 2012, he still helps out when he came. Then I get the e-mail announcing the winner. Rex lost to chick talking about fundraising via bake sales. Your boy was like WTF? These ? would rather have some inexperienced muthafucka talking about bake sales, than me? Get the ? out here.

Then I always feel some kind of way when somebody other than Rex wins the lottery. Unlike acting, playing sports, doing stand up comedy, singing, rapping, or doing ? movies, winning the lottery is something that literally can happen to me, and I get a little upset when I check my ticket only to find out I didn't win the jackpot.

It's weird because I can remember exactly when this happened. Several years ago, I was watching CNN one morning and some older white couple had won one of the first 100 million jackpots. They were having a press conference at an airfield, (I think the ? just bought and airplane or some ? ,) and as ya boy is watching, I suddenly think to myself, "Why am I watching this? I'm over here ? in the game (at the time I was going through some financial difficulty,) and I'm watching some ? about how some other ? has won the lottery." I then turn the T.V. off. Ever since then I'll turn the TV or radio station when they talk about lottery winners.

This ? about Rex feeling salty about not winning the lottery jackpot has progressively gotten worse over time. At first I would listen to hear where the winning ticket was sold, if the ticket wasn't sold in an area that I bought it in, if it wasn't I literally wouldn't watch the news, look at the paper, listen to the radio for that day. If other people were talking about the lottery winner, I'd talk to change the conversation or I'd walk away for a bit. This not wanting to hear about lottery winners has gotten to the point where I don't even want to hear about BEFORE the drawing. Say there's one of those $250 or $300 plus Mega Millions or Powerball jackpots, I won't listen to the news or watch TV until after the drawing and winner has claimed his prize. The last time I was at the wash house, the news was talking about somebody other than Rex winning the lottery and I stuck my fingers in my ears and walked to the store, when I came back they were still talking about the muthafucka. You know how they have spoilers for Dancing with the Stars movies, T.V. shows, The Olympics, and other ? , well I honestly believe media outlets need to issue a "Somebody-Other-than-You-Winning-the-Lottery-Jackpot-Alert this will give people like me time to turn off their radios and TV. Rex is pretty much sure that he isn't the only ? out chere that doesn't want to here about ? other him winning the lottery jackpot.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't even finish reading all that. I tried.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't even try.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Ain't nobody immune to feelings unless you Sion....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOMG
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any strong woman can handle a broken man
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    I am not in my feelings
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    I'm sorry that I was in my feelings yesterday
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We all just post, nothing more and nothing less.
  • T. Sanford
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I wish I had that special lady in my life that I can call my own

single life sucks
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    Looking in my photo album book & I'm wishing all my ex girlfriends happiness in the future......................memories, memories
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Ain't nobody immune to feelings unless you Sion....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOMG
    LOL @ no feelings. Y'all mad?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    man i bet you 80% or more of my feelings is from this thread alone. Smh
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True story, all I said was: hip hop and ya don't stop!
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody gave me feelings for saying "I'm so happy i got an A in my class".
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    I feel like I lost the only girl that know me best
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anytime i say something that pertains to this

10590596_847105608641046_835281925212445145_n.jpg?oh=4994afaab8f0f5fa975207da9850a215&oe=545E72BB&__gda__=1415464683_630502c814870dbd7757359a43ecafca
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    51 52 feelings on one post. ? damn t/s lmao

Fixed.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I feel like I lost the only girl that know me best

I wasn't in my feelings on this post
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listening to this drake album made me call all my exes up and apologize for breaking up with them.

They called me a ? and hung up. Now I'm sitting in this dark corner crying.

Who am I kidding, his music makes ? turn into ? .
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    looking back at my posts in this thread. I was depressed in February
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

the low key feelings in that post was detected bruh u deserved it
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't cry but my eyeballs sweat when I see those commercials for the ? up looking animals with 3 legs and the Sarah Maclachlan song in the bckgrnd.