Honestly how much are you up on worldly events?

Options
KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in The Social Lounge
i mean like political, stocks, natural disasters, other countries besides our thats going through problems, ect. i really dont get into it that much i guess im just in tuned with what goes on around my circle and nothing else...even though i know its a big world out there. Does that make me a messed up person cause there are people out there starving in other countries and i never really think about it?

Comments

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    KplusK wrote: »
    i mean like political, stocks, natural disasters, other countries besides our thats going through problems, ect. i really dont get into it that much i guess im just in tuned with what goes on around my circle and nothing else...even though i know its a big world out there. Does that make me a messed up person cause there are people out there starving in other countries and i never really think or care about it?

It makes you American.
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A little too much. To the point where I see the ? in everything. I know why people say ignorance is bliss now.

YOu're not a messed up person for not knowing cuz to be honest. Aint too much positive ? going on in the world bruh lol

It's the difference between the guy who doesnt know the gun's at his head and the guy who does.
    It makes you American.
    LOL good one.
  • KplusK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A little too much. To the point where I see the ? in everything. I know why people say ignorance is bliss now.

YOu're not a messed up person for not knowing cuz to be honest. Aint too much positive ? going on in the world bruh lol

It's the difference between the guy who doesnt know the gun's at his head and the guy who does.

LOL good one.

yeah for real cause ive always been a person thats aware of ? then i talk to people who are ignorant(not knowing) to things and will never get a clue and its like they live this other crazy life where ? is just merry and no worries at all...just makes me laugh sometimes
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    129169577877302117.jpg
    Options
    It doesnt make you a bad person bro
  • Conscious212
    Conscious212 Members Posts: 813 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not as much as I should, maybe if I was I would be richer or enrich the lives of others
  • KplusK
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yaka wrote: »
    It doesnt make you a bad person bro

honestly i try not to think so but i like to be as helpful as i could be and a ? dont got much at all to be just giving out but dammm i think when you look at ? as far as people out there that is ? up and could use a lil help its like dammm. I try to help every so often you know give clothes im in the big brother program and ? and i always try to give when i can and its not a tax rite off shiti owe them ? . i know im not a bad person cause alot of other ? i dont get into but i just wanna know how many people out there is aware of ? also.