Alien Complex Found On Mars?

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They finally got HQ shots on another planet

prometheus_engineers_deleted_opening_scene.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think they would look that human
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Do they have a Google Mars with satellite imaging like Google earth?
    They sure do.
    http://www.google.com/mars/
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That HAS to be something. Need them to drive a rover over there and investigate.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    That HAS to be something. Need them to drive a rover over there and investigate.

You don't think they know?

I'm 100% positive that if there is intelligent alien life and there's really a base on Mars, our govt knows.

No way they don't know.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you know? who told you?
  • VIBE
    Options
    This is information that, if the public was shown or heard, would change everything we know about life, religion and possibly where we came from.

The public is too weak for this ? .
  • VIBE
    Options
    I have all the answers that satisfy me.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ Vibe. If you don't repent and accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior, your gonna be the 1st one in line saying "yes masta" to the antichrist while getting his mark on your forehead. Your so gullible it's sickening.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ Vibe. If you don't repent and accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior, your gonna be the 1st one in line saying "yes masta" to the antichrist while getting his mark on your forehead. Your so gullible it's sickening.

Do you think ? /Jesus values your life more than a roach or a rat?
  • VIBE
    Options
    I'm gullible?

But your religion is a rip off of a 3,000+ year old Egyptian religion?

LOL

Like I said, if alien life exists..

I base that off possible evidence and the fact that we exist.

That alone opens the door to there being more than just life on earth.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Mars complex. Yea...ok
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Them ? watching us, b. Better call Bugs Bunny
    Marvin-Wallpaper-marvin-the-martian-742220_1024_768.jpg
  • ExtinctionEvent
    ExtinctionEvent Members Posts: 23
    Options
    I wonder if there are some highly advanced aliens that built an underground complex to escape Mars changing environment, and still exist under there to this day.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that's ours very similar to area 51. If it isn't I'm sure we have explored it already pretty cool tho. But its also a lot of strange things here on earth too.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet alien ? is the goat.
    Prolly feel like u getting a ? and ? while deep inside
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »

Do you think ? /Jesus values your life more than a roach or a rat?

Read the Bible, the answers are there. But here i'll help you my friend.

"6Are not five sparrows sold for two cents, and not one of them is forgotten before ? ? 7But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows." Luke 12:6-7

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" Matthew 6:26

"And He said to them, "What man is there among you who has a sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will he not take hold of it and lift it out? 12"How much more valuable then is a man than a sheep! So then, it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath." Matthew 12:11-12

So yes, mankind is more valuable than any animal on planet earth. Mankind is made in the image and after the likeness of ? . Animals are not. ? became a man in order to redeem man. ? didn't become a animal because animals need no redemption.

"26And ? said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27So ? created man in his own image, in the image of ? created he him; male and female created he them. 28And ? blessed them, and ? said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
    Genesis 1:26-28

Mankind was given dominion over the animal kingdom. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm gullible?

But your religion is a rip off of a 3,000+ year old Egyptian religion?

LOL

Like I said, if alien life exists..

I base that off possible evidence and the fact that we exist.

That alone opens the door to there being more than just life on earth.

I see you lying again Vibe. Is that the best you got? The same ol duck tales? Repent and believe the gospel!

"The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment."
    Proverbs 12:19

Amen.
  • VIBE
    Options
    History speaks for itself.

Jesus is Horus. Dude was ripped right out of the Egyptian beliefs and flipped into "Yeshua".

They're too similar to ignore.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    History speaks for itself.

Jesus is Horus. Dude was ripped right out of the Egyptian beliefs and flipped into "Yeshua".

They're too similar to ignore.

Horus is buried with Zeus, Osiris, Diana, molech, Baal, and all the rest of the false idols of the ancient peoples. While Jesus Christ, the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega, the resurrection and the life, the truth and the light, and the author and finisher of my faith is sitting on a high and lofty throne with all of creation under His divine rule because He lives forever and ever! Do you know Him today?

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" John 11:25-26

? is waiting on your answer. Amen.