Cracka Republican congressman bullies reporter, threatens to throw him off a BALCONY.

Options
Swiffness!
Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
? Damn.

http://youtu.be/35LZhsVEUFA

Let's call this the most bizarre response of all time to a State of the Union address: Republican Rep. Michael Grimm, when asked about the federal investigation into his campaign fundraising:

"I'm not speaking to you off-topic, this is only about the president," said Grimm, before walking off camera.
... But as the camera continued to roll, Grimm walked back up to Scotto and began speaking to him in a low voice. [...]

Grimm: "Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I'll throw you off this ? balcony ... No, no, you're not man enough, you're not man enough. I'll break you in half. Like a boy."

surprise surprise this aint the first time he done acted like a straight GOON...

Around 2:30 A.M., there was a commotion on the dance floor. According to Williams, somebody was shouting, “He’s got a gun!” Following a crowd into the club’s garage, Williams discovered that Grimm and the husband had returned, and Grimm was holding a weapon. Grimm was “carrying on like a madman,” Williams said. “He’s screaming, ‘I’m gonna ? ’ ? him.’ So I said to him, ‘Who are you?’ He put the gun back in his waist and said, ‘I’m a ? F.B.I. agent, ain’t nobody gonna threaten me.’ ” [...]

Grimm left the club, but at 4 A.M., just before the club closed, he returned again, according to Williams, this time with another F.B.I. agent and a group of N.Y.P.D. officers. Grimm had told the police that he had been assaulted by the estranged husband and his friends. Williams said that Grimm took command of the scene, and refused to let the remaining patrons and employees leave. “Everybody get up against the ? wall,” Williams recalled him saying. “The F.B.I. is in control.” Then Grimm, who apparently wanted to find the man with whom he’d had the original altercation, said something that Williams said he’ll never forget: “All the white people get out of here.”

wait there's more

Also in that story; allegations that Grimm threatened to make an off-duty NYPD officer he was having the barroom altercation with "disappear."

dude threatening cops and ? holy ? lmao

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/29/1273443/-Balcony-bully-Michael-Grimm-has-long-history-of-being-a-?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/01/rep-grimm-threatens-to-throw-reporter-off-balcony-on-camera/

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ny-congressman-threatens-reporter-capitol

supposedly the congressman apologized and said that he just.......

wait for it

"overreacted"

BUT RICHARD SHERMAN IS A THUG THO RIGHT?!?!?!?

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That lil' ? heart came out his chest. Anybody else... and that would've been considered "terroristic threats".
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is beyond goon status, he is a gangster.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao that dude looked scared as ? when he came back.

That congressman is the definition of a thug. Threatening physical violence? Doesn't get more thuggish than that.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a thug with some political power.

To let there not be any misunderstanding, that's a bad thing.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and they called richard sherman a thug.........waits for rush limbaugh to say the same about this guy
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    Oh, so he apparently WAS an FBI agent before politics lmao sweet black jesus

why the ? did America elect AGENT VAN ALDEN to Congress, i wonder if he ever drowned one of his co-workers lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They make you think black people dont know how to act in public...naw when it comes to that im not even surprised white folk.smh
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love the pitch if his voice "But why!? It's a valid question"

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Richard Sherman a thug and he is ........

anyhow i would have hooked his ass for coming into the killzone.. because i felt threatened id take the punishment like a champ
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Fox news Breaking news: Republican congressman defends himself from Liberal reporter thug and media outlet alld how does this connect to President Obama all that and more coming right up
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo the vid is funny but the story within about the club is a must read. Long read but worth it

April 29, 2011
    CONGRESSMAN GRIMM AND THE NIGHT CLUB

http://ir0.mobify.com/project-mobifyme/288/http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/grimm-illo.jpg

POSTED BY EVAN RATLIFF

On Tuesday, in an interview with the editorial board of the Staten Island Advance, Congressman Michael Grimm from New York responded to a small portion of “The Mark,” the article I wrote for this week’s issue. He called it “fiction,” “a witch hunt,” and “a hatchet job” perpetrated in part by the Democratic Party. Much of Grimm’s substantive response mirrored what was included in the original story. But he also supplied additional statements, which include one documented error and other information contradicted by my reporting on the incident.

The part of the article Grimm referenced involved an incident in July, 1999, at a night club called Caribbean Tropics, in Queens. At the time, Grimm was an agent in the Federal Bureau of Investigation. An off-duty N.Y.P.D. officer named Gordon Williams, who was working at the nightclub, says that just after midnight Grimm entered with a woman. The woman’s estranged husband, who happened to be at the club, heatedly confronted Grimm. Williams helped separate the pair, for which Grimm thanked him. Williams recalls that Grimm then told him that the husband “don’t know who he’s ? with … I’ll ? ’ make him disappear where nobody will find him.” (Grimm has denied saying this.) Grimm, the woman, and the estranged husband all left the club. The story describes what Williams says happened next:

Around 2:30 A.M., there was a commotion on the dance floor. According to Williams, somebody was shouting, “He’s got a gun!” Following a crowd into the club’s garage, Williams discovered that Grimm and the husband had returned, and Grimm was holding a weapon. Grimm was “carrying on like a madman,” Williams said. “He’s screaming, ‘I’m gonna ? ’ ? him.’ So I said to him, ‘Who are you?’ He put the gun back in his waist and said, ‘I’m a ? F.B.I. agent, ain’t nobody gonna threaten me.’ ”
    (Grimm, as noted in the article, denied having made the statement, saying, “I don’t need to speak that way. A guy with a gun who knows how to use it doesn’t need to say anything.”) According to Williams’s account, Grimm then left the night club again. My story then describes Williams’s account of Grimm returning to the club a third time:

Grimm left the club, but at 4 A.M., just before the club closed, he returned again, according to Williams, this time with another F.B.I. agent and a group of N.Y.P.D. officers. Grimm had told the police that he had been assaulted by the estranged husband and his friends. Williams said that Grimm took command of the scene, and refused to let the remaining patrons and employees leave. “Everybody get up against the ? wall,” Williams recalled him saying. “The F.B.I. is in control.” Then Grimm, who apparently wanted to find the man with whom he’d had the original altercation, said something that Williams said he’ll never forget: “All the white people get out of here.”
    Another former N.Y.P.D. officer at the night club, Nirmilla Jitta, confirmed that it was Grimm who “forced everyone to stay in the club, saying that he was an FBI agent,” and that “he was the one that was doing all the talking.” Another witness also confirmed this aspect of the incident. Gordon Williams later filed a lawsuit for slander in Queens, which was shifted to federal court after Grimm’s defense attorney—a federal prosecutor in the United States Attorney’s office—argued that Grimm was “acting within the scope of his duties” at the club. Williams and Jitta both say they were never interviewed by the F.B.I. Williams says that witnesses were afraid to come forward to support him against the F.B.I., and he was told by an N.Y.P.D. union lawyer that he should consider his employment future were he to pursue the lawsuit. He didn’t respond to federal filings and the suit was dismissed on jurisdictional grounds. The U.S. Attorney argued that Williams had not filed a official claim form, “nor any other notification of claim,” registering accusations against the F.B.I. (In Grimm’s account to the Staten Island Advance he notes that Williams “sent a letter to the Attorney General of the United States” making the allegations.)

Most of Grimm’s statements to the Advance echo what he told me, both in his office (before abruptly ending our interview, saying that “you don’t rate to come and question me on it, quite frankly”), and later in a letter sent to The New Yorker in response to fact-checking questions. Grimm says he only entered the club once near closing time and was jumped by the husband and several of his friends. To the Advance, he added the detail that “the altercation left ‘three of the four on the floor.’ ” As noted in my story, he said he did not brandish his gun, but merely moved it from his ankle holster to his waist band, “because the bouncers didn’t exactly look friendly.”

Grimm also made some puzzling new assertions to the Advance. He said that Williams “instituted a lawsuit claiming damages of a million dollars.” The amount claimed, according to court documents (below), was $25,000. Grimm further said that he would not have suggested that “all the white people” could leave, because “to the best of my recollection … I was the only white person there.” I interviewed an employee of the club who is white and is quoted in the story, saying that Grimm specifically told him and other employees to leave.

In the Advance article Grimm also says that Williams was “on the hot seat” for moonlighting at the club and for not calling 911 when Grimm asked him to. The first part is true, as detailed in “The Mark.” Williams was later suspended for working off-duty at Caribbean Tropics without permission, a fact I learned from Williams himself. The second part may be true, too. But Williams does point out that he was never prosecuted or disciplined for failing to assist another law-enforcement officer or interfering with an F.B.I. investigation. “I wasn’t arrested,” Williams told me Tuesday. “I had no criminal charge against me. I retired in good standing.” Of Grimm’s response, he said, “he’s lying.”

On Wednesday, Public Advocate for the City of New York Bill de Blasio issued a statement asking Grimm to join him in “calling on the New York City Police Department and the Justice Department to release all records surrounding this incident.” Gordon Williams, too, asked me to obtain the documents from the internal investigation of his conduct by the N.Y.P.D., which he says corroborate his story. As reported in “The Mark,” however, the N.Y.P.D. has not fulfilled a request under New York’s freedom-of-information laws for documents relating to the incident. The Department of Justice declined a Freedom of Information Act filing from The New Yorker this winter, requesting Grimm’s records.

There is one assertion of Congressman Grimm’s that I can confirm outright: I was, as he says, working on the story “for over a year.” I first heard about the main case described in the article, against a lawyer named Albert Santoro, in 2006, and began reporting in earnest at the beginning of 2010. In fourteen months I pored over thousands of pages of court documents, interviewed well over a hundred people, and obtained audiotapes of then-agent Grimm discussing both the Santoro case and other matters. But my original story pitch to editors at The New Yorker in January of 2010 contains no mention of Michael Grimm. At the time, I’d never heard of him.

http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2011/04/congressman-michael-grimm-at-the-caribbean-tropics.html
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats a crazy ? cats be thinkin they are untouchable.. all it takes is one person who doesnt really give a ? or just loses it and your gone.. you can be touched.

seems like it to me that dude wouldnt make it if he was on a lower plane.
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    Richard Sherman a thug and he is ........

anyhow i would have hooked his ass for coming into the killzone.. because i felt threatened id take the punishment like a champ

lol you might take a BULLET in the Zimmerman Era

"i felt threatened by that black thug with marijuana in his system plus i thought i saw a weapon"

and conservative sites will highlight your IC posts like "SEE? HE WAS TOTALLY A THUG THAT DESERVED TO DIE!"