scariest moments creepin

Options
spiritgod87
spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
I know we got some creepers in here. I was chillin with this chick. she was seeing a dude but if she don't care then I don't care. so I'm chillin at her crib (strike one), and we hear a knock on the door. I'm like "who the fu kk is that? it turns out to be her old man. this ? ends up gettin in through the window y'all!!! if u ever been in this situation then u know I'm shittin bricks now. a fly ? like myself had to hide in closet while they arguing and pushin lol. she told him to get out or she gonna call the police, the ? on probation so he got outta there. never again will I fukk with a taken woman lol. share your stories cause I know I ain't bymyself in this

Comments

• spiritgod87
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    You aint got enough ? to ? your girl with but you creepin??!?!?! ? fohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I got enough ? for u boo lol

• spiritgod87
    Options
    lol yea in a perfect world
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got taken off guard when my ex-coworker's man walked in on us after pullin out of his girl. I just sat there and watched them argue, then got up and left.

Already told this story tho so meh.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i had the lady over the crib then my side chick came over an wanted to smash real quick....i wouldnt let her upstair but she wanted a quickie on the couch on the first floor.

i could have gotten away with it but i was scared cuz my lady was upstairs could have came down ....they both had some good ? too.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    i had the lady over the crib then my side chick came over an wanted to smash real quick....i wouldnt let her upstair but she wanted a quickie on the couch on the first floor.

i could have gotten away with it but i was scared cuz my lady was upstairs could have came down ....they both had some good ? too.

Bruh you bringing side chicks over to tha crib? Naw bruh naw. Specially with ya main there

naw...she just popped up.

i was new in the game an had my first place an didnt know the rules.

i gotta admit it was stupid for me to let her in. i didnt want her to keep knocking cause then my chick would have wanted to know why i keep turning the tv up an not answering the door.

i wasnt sharp on my feet
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know we got some creepers in here. I was chillin with this chick. she was seeing a dude but if she don't care then I don't care. so I'm chillin at her crib (strike one), and we hear a knock on the door. I'm like "who the fu kk is that? it turns out to be her old man. this ? ends up gettin in through the window y'all!!! if u ever been in this situation then u know I'm shittin bricks now. a fly ? like myself had to hide in closet while they arguing and pushin lol. she told him to get out or she gonna call the police, the ? on probation so he got outta there. never again will I fukk with a taken woman lol. share your stories cause I know I ain't bymyself in this

Go listen to Big's 'I got a story to tell' so you can educate yourself on how to handle that situation in the future.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah fam, just play ur cards right and u will b straight. If u dealing with women who r already involved then ALWAYS take them to ur place 2 avoid situations like that.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^

I kno you and ya cuz gotta creepin story bruh... let's hear it
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh you bringing side chicks over to tha crib? Naw bruh naw. Specially with ya main there

I brought a broad from the club over to the tip, hit downstairs in the laundry room, main chick upstairs sleepin...
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I brought a broad from the club over to the tip, hit downstairs in the laundry room, main chick upstairs sleepin...

I mean I can understand if you live like right next to tha club. But ? that. It's only one night so you get tha hotel treatment
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    One time though, same main chick, suspected that I was at this other girls house one night. I was, and she was the neighbors house..ironically she popped up there...
    Im not knowin this tho, I was a little faded at like 3 am I hear a honk outside...my ? ..soon as I open the curtain, car lights flashed on...BUSTED...

So I thought....I aint move that fast in a minute...5 min goes by, shorty bounces...im like cool.. I go home early the next morning, get dropped off at the gas station behind the tip, walk home, my girl right there in my parkin lot...
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Had a chicks husband whup my ass cause my ? hid in the closet stead of dipping out the back door..thought about that ? afterwards..i passed the back door on the way to the bed room..? caught me wit two good ones had me dazed as ? ..dipped 2 more...jumped out the window on some

funny-gif-guy-jumps-out-window_medium.gif

and im dead ass serious...took a L like erick sermon out that ?

I hope that broad had some good ? bro.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So @Allergens flys kites AND cant fight back?

Ha..
  • Crude_
    Options
    At least it was worth while.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options

I mean I can understand if you live like right next to tha club. But ? that. It's only one night so you get tha hotel treatment

? a telly though...I aint tryin to trick off dough for a nut.
    ? the ? gave a ? a ride from the club to home, broke her down real quick downstairs, went upstairs, kiss my girl goodnigbt and slept like a baby..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ha..

Nah..i was in the closet(no ? ) and he was questioning her all suspicious..and i was thinking of maybe if she's slick enough she can get him to leave with her, and i took a step back and tripped over dumbells he had in the closet..so i hear im yelling at her and running to the room, im still tryna stand cause now im tripping on ? and coats and ? is in my way...he opens the door and catches be as soon as i gain my balance..i fall into the side wall of the closet dazed and he catches me again..i grab him around the waist and swing him into the closet as i swing my body out of the closet..all i could think about was being dazed and the dumbells in the closet..im still like 2 ft from it...he comes out and swings 2 more times..those the ones i dip..he kinda falls back into the closet and i see him reach back....thats when i made a life decision

Funniest ? I read in a while
  • Crude_
    Options
    Some of y'all ? sloppy with the game.

I've been caught one time for real for real.

Had other females who suspected I was cheating but could never get any real evidence.

If you know that broad got a husband, boyfriend, or live in ? you take her ass to the telly.

Those low end seedy hotels and motels stay in business for a reason.

I wasn't even above smashing broads in my car some of you might be to proper for that though.

Invest in a prepaid phone, keep a little cash on you for a room and maybe a daiquiri to get her loose (no cards), and be willing to drive at least 40 miles or so out of your normal radius.

Most ? get lazy and complacent though and end up getting sloppy and caught.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember messing w this chick she like her bf out of town so I go over smash pass out...round 3 30 in the morning somebody is knocking on the door so hard i mean for like 30 minutes so I wake up put my gear on get ready to knock someone out....I wake ole girl up like someone's at the door for u....she gets it and it's her roommate
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a chicks husband whup my ass cause my ? hid in the closet stead of dipping out the back door..thought about that ? afterwards..i passed the back door on the way to the bed room..? caught me wit two good ones had me dazed as ? ..dipped 2 more...jumped out the window on some

funny-gif-guy-jumps-out-window_medium.gif

and im dead ass serious...took a L like erick sermon out that ?

u lucky he aint ? u....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ha..

Nah..i was in the closet(no ? ) and he was questioning her all suspicious..and i was thinking of maybe if she's slick enough she can get him to leave with her, and i took a step back and tripped over dumbells he had in the closet..so i hear im yelling at her and running to the room, im still tryna stand cause now im tripping on ? and coats and ? is in my way...he opens the door and catches be as soon as i gain my balance..i fall into the side wall of the closet dazed and he catches me again..i grab him around the waist and swing him into the closet as i swing my body out of the closet..all i could think about was being dazed and the dumbells in the closet..im still like 2 ft from it...he comes out and swings 2 more times..those the ones i dip..he kinda falls back into the closet and i see him reach back....thats when i made a life decision

WDcWKIq.jpg