Opposite Worlds on SyFy

Options
PanchoYoSancho
PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!
opposite-worlds.jpg
2ppigox.png
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns0Uh71jTzA

I know this thread probably isnt going to go anywhere. But, it's something to hold off my Big Brother heads til Big Brother Canada which will hold us off til Big Brother 16 (hopefully Allstars 2). I just caught up with the series last night on demand and thought Id share.

Opposite Worlds is an American reality game show that premiered on January 21, 2014 on the cable channel Syfy. The show will air on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with the latter being a live elimination episode. The format is based on the Chilean series Mundos Opuestos (2012–13). The series revolves around a group of strangers living in a house that is divided by a "future" and "past" theme. The contestants are divided into two teams, and compete in weekly challenges to determine where they will live. One contestant, known as the Decider, selects two contestants to compete in a challenge, with the loser being eliminated from the game. The winner of the series, determined after six weeks, will win a $100,000 prize.

To break it down, every week the teams compete for who will live in the future with a luxurious lifestyle vs the stone age with jack ? .

Also, every week America decides who will be the 'Decider' based on which individual each team selects to keep safe that week. They decide who from each team will battle in 'The Duel' with the loser going home.

So far, Team Chronos has dominated the season winning all the team comps and only losing 1 player. While team EPoch has been getting their ? handed to them in all comps with the exception of the first duel.

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    edited February 2014
    Options
    So far, I hate Jeffry (and so does America). He's the typical annoying ? guy. He's aligned with JR from the other side, but his team has already figured him out.

And so far I like JR. He's doing his best to lead his ? team.

Mercy is playing the angry black chick role to a tee...when she gets air time.

Frank looks roided out.

Jesse is kind of a ? , but I like him for constantly calling out Jeffry on his ? .

And Lisette's ass and thighs are out of this world,
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Wow, how are you guys not watching this?

This show is a mix of Big Brother and Survivor. It's a pretty great show and it's interesting.

Jesse is playing the smartest game right now. He went from most hated, to favorite. I think it's funny that team Epoch keeps losing every week. They have a better group dynamic but they don't have the athletic abilities of the other team. Team Chronos is absolutely stacked. Even the girls are super athletic with the exception of Mercy.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i don't want to watch reality tv on syfy i wantn watch sciencefiction/fantasy on syfy
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Havent heard of this. imma check for it tho.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Last weeks twist really ? over Chronos. It was Epoch's only chance and they stole the strongest player in the game, Frank.

Jesse pulled a Gina Marie over Danielle leaving. I loved JR putting him in check.

Glad to see Steve go. He was boring as ? . Finally glad to see one of the ? go. JR made the right move voting him out over Lauren. She and Sam will stay loyal to him for now. Frank and Steve would go wherever. He just better hope he aint the 3rd wheel in the end.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Just saw the end of the episode and this week the decider picks two people from each team to go to the duel with the losers both going home.

It's obviously going to be Lauren, so it's time to find out where her loyalties lie between Samn and JR.