She really likes you if........

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
If a female is not ? you, spending money on you or cooking for you then she's only about herself and don't give a ? about you.

If she doesn't let you smash on the 3rd or 4th date then she really doesn't like you. Females will hang out with you only because they're bored, just to get out the house or to get away from their roommate.

If she doesn't spend money on something small, she's a broke ? . Only wanting you to spend (when she's the one suggesting to go out) shows that she cares about herself. If she can't buy you a drink, pay for a dinner, buy you a candy bar then get rid off her. Most females can't cook for ? or too lazy to. If they want to cook you something, they want you to buy the food. Smh.

This isn't all women but most of what I ran into when I was "single". I don't have to go through this ? any more but since the how long will you wait thread was made, this goes deeper into it. Without the sex yet, she need to have some skills or money to show she's worthy of becoming somebodies woman. By what I mentioned, it can save you time because they probably never wanna give you the ? anyway.

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who still goes on dates?
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mentioned those so ya'll won't waste your time. Whether you call it dating, hanging out or chillin', it's all the same.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    If a female is not ? you, spending money on you or cooking for you then...
    she probably doing all the above for somebody else

End Thread
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mentioned those so ya'll won't waste your time. Whether you call it dating, hanging out or chillin', it's all the same.
    Nah they not.

Dating = looking for something serious but testing the waters to see if it's safe to dive in.

That other ? = we just ? but to immature to be honest about our true intentions.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    It should be obvious whether a chick is feeling you or trying to take advantage of you, unless you're one of these ? who overthink it, put ? on a pedastal, lack self respect, or got estrogen in you from being raised by / around ? .

Never mind, doesn't even matter.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? better be lucky these ? even pick up the phone/text back. Smmfh

But she likes you by the amount of time she spends with you and you can tell by how she treats you.

I normally make my guy a birthday cake or buy him a fancy one. I'm an action person because I'm not very verbal. So if I go out of my way that's sayin a lot

Real playaz make the girl show why she deserves to be on his team, she be lucky to get a conversation out a ? if she doesn't have nothing but a ? to offer.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should change the thread title.

It's making me not like you.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? better be lucky these ? even pick up the phone/text back. Smmfh

But she likes you by the amount of time she spends with you and you can tell by how she treats you.

I normally make my guy a birthday cake or buy him a fancy one. I'm an action person because I'm not very verbal. So if I go out of my way that's sayin a lot

Real playaz make the girl show why she deserves to be on his team, she be lucky to get a conversation out a ? if she doesn't have nothing but a ? to offer.

This ? think hes Patrice O'neal

playaz sound alike sometimes. It is what is.
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hey who cares.
    ? it
    let's just treat ? however
    she really like you if they laugh when you say that.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    You ? ever seen your woman praise you to others?

That is a damn good indication that she likes you. I ain't even know she was paying attention to the way I be that hard. These women don't miss nothing. I kinda felt bad that I already planned on things going no where.
  • Down South Slangin
    Down South Slangin Members Posts: 207 ✭✭
    Options
    How you title your thread "She really likes you if" but everything you wrote is "if she DOESNT like you".

Fastest thread derailment of all time
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is true,cold hard truth.

America has a lot of ain't ? qualities, the women from the 80s to the 90s exhibit that ? to perfection.

Get you an Island chic,Jamaica,Haiti,Puerto. Rico,Cuban,Dominican,Trinidad n Tobago even S. American women but if she straight from here she's gonna reflect all that ? they play on t.v

You just ? n keep it moving,unless she act otherwise but ain't ? sweet about this culture. Why pretend.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    That's a people thing. Whether intentional or not we sometimes take advantage or use people. We've all been used or has used somebody. Men ? women all while knowing they have no intention of making her his girlfriend. Women use men for money. It's all about using common sense, see the signs and dead the situation quickly.