When Did You Get Ethered?

Options
s_a_m_r_i_o
s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
Years ago it was this chick I was talking to and it was hard to meet up with her though we only met once. She claimed she was feeling me but too busy with school work being a psychologist. We were to meet on a Friday night so she texted me back saying:

Her - something came up, can we reschedule for another night after the following wednesday?

Me - nope, I ain't got time to keep waiting

Her - (five minutes later) i just came on my period and wanted to see you next week when I'm off. I was feeling you and would have got some ? if you would have waited. Good bye.

So the lesson learned is if a female is into you and suggests another day to meet up, accept it. Other than that, nobody really but me in my place.

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CS Dro

There's always time. No one is busy 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Even the President has free time every now and then.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she really liked u like she would have been cool just chilling with u bruh....u the side ? and UOENO...or u were.gonna be but u messed that up lol
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..so she couldn't see you at all until she was able to ? you?

She was lying.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol that chick is bullshitting
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broad was playing you.

I don't care what she's got going on in life if she was feeling you she woulda made time.

Stereotypical example of being stringed along.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Unless she works at Insane Asylum High School, she lied to yo ass.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Years ago it was this chick I was talking to and it was hard to meet up with her though we only met once. She claimed she was feeling me but too busy with school work being a psychologist. We were to meet on a Friday night so she texted me back saying:

Her - something came up, can we reschedule for another night after the following wednesday?

Me - nope, I ain't got time to keep waiting

Her - (five minutes later) i just came on my period and wanted to see you next week when I'm off. I was feeling you and would have got some ? if you would have waited. Good bye.

So the lesson learned is if a female is into you and suggests another day to meet up, accept it. Other than that, nobody really but me in my place.

She didn't say a day?
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Kameron! wrote: »
    Here's a story that hit close to the heart:
    Well back in my senior year of high school there was this chick that had been feeling me pretty much since the end of 11th grade. We played around, cuddled alot and what not and most people thought we went out until I told them we didn't. Anyway towards prom season, I had alot of people telling me I should ask her to prom so at the end of the day I went up to her and asked her; instantly got smacked with a no followed by a smile. At first I thought this was a joke but then I overheard her talking about her date THEN come to prom only to see her looking scrumptious and her date right by her side.
    For the rest of the year everytime we made contact I had that Tracy McGrady face printed on mine
    friday_gif_collection_06.gif

The funny part is that ? was like 3 months ago.
    Eh...its been about a year give or take
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I was fatter and tried to get on a roller coaster and couldn't lol. :(

Lmao
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a girl is feeling you but couldnt give you the ? at the moment...she will still want to see you to talk or hang just to keep your interest @s_a_m_r_i_o

all these years and you aint learn ? ? ....she was stringing you along...possibly for her own interest (women do this all the time)
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she rescheduled so therefore she wasn't interested