• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit Steve Stoute but I got better ideas
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2014
    Options
    i strongly disagree wit stout talkin bout we live n a generation where people dont c color cuz that is a MYTH smh.....i will never understand how a person of color can ever think america will never c color when this country was made with RACISM....white supremacy rules white america thats y we speak english have white slave massah names & follow white laws & pray 2 a WHITE GEEZUZ word 2 fox news...the day america will b racism free is when white supremacy dies n america whites would have 2 give the natives they land back & everybody would have 2 speak the native tongue or GTFOH....america was already tan b4 whites came & stole the land & created white supremacy here n the AMERICAS....lol@ stout not backin down from his doo doo statements & the breakfast club agreein wit him i can c doo doo gettin mad & emotional now cuz the truth hurts
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Gee I definitely agree with you on that "Color Blind" statement. I burn on the inside when I hear ? like that. Becuz I know just how complex the issue really is. Steve was probably trying to be Political when he said that, just like any other Black Person who stands to loose money saying the truth - which proves my point.

That "Color Blind" ? is bs.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    @Gee I definitely agree with you on that "Color Blind" statement. I burn on the inside when I hear ? like that. Becuz I know just how complex the issue really is. Steve was probably trying to be Political when he said that, just like any other Black Person who stands to loose money saying the truth - which proves my point.

That "Color Blind" ? is bs.

yep.....regardless if hes tryna b polictical that is bs wat really ? me off is when i hear a white person say u have a blk president america aint racist no more i just give them the IDGAF face...cuz what they fail 2 realize is obama is WHITE if it wasnt 4 his WHITE MOM he would not b president..racism will never die n america as long as white supremacy rules here white supremacy has 2 die n america 4 racism 2 end
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope interview
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I didn't even realize it was him talking when I turned away from power 105 this Morning. thanks for this
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he sounds like a bitter ex towards 50. why should 50 thank him for anything ? 50 lowest point in his life and steve fired him . he just mad at 50 get over it the ? dont wanna be your friend move on ;you well know in the industry as a snake so why would any anyone wanna be your friend. and he way off bases when it comes to race relations and racism . all you gotta do is go online to any message board/comment section and see racism and hatred is alive and well . Also the prez is not black he mixed black people can only come outta black ?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope interview
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacks may be tastemakers but are they power brokers? More ? change more they stay the same. We live in era where people are cool with music, styles done by black artists but when the numbers are tallied they prefer the performance of their own when done well - JT, Robin Thicke etc

How many execs in the game of non urban labels?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope interview
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I was silked out, flossing with Stoute, he had the gators
    When she walked in, she lit up the room like Las Vegas
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options