? is the New Black

Options

Comments

• Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Mainstream_rap_sucks Members Posts: 210
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't think they're referring to Black PEOPLE when they say "? IS THE NEW BLACK".

I think they're talking about fashion and the actual COLOR black.

I could be wrong though.
    [img]https://scontent-b-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

Ether, Co-sign, and Ether.

Reading the 1st post is crucial...

you would think someone who claimed to be wise would use critical thinking skills instead of just blindly taking whichever side of a debate is anti-white. then again, wise men don't lurk on internet forums in the first place.

There is nothing wrong with a black man being anti-white your race has been trying to ? us before we even get out of the ? and wise people like all people are all over the internet it's the main feature of the current age.

In many cases being anti-white is being pro-black beause our interest are not in synch

Well good luck, that's why black people can't thrive collectively in this country. Because of that attitude. Coward. :))).
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think they're referring to Black PEOPLE when they say "? IS THE NEW BLACK".

I could be wrong though.
    [img]https://scontent-b-lga.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/v/t1/1959845_1399084130354863_1578395719_n.jpg?oh=b95d72c3963223c5d9d6b90fec3931de&oe=5392C900[/img]

you would think someone who claimed to be wise would use critical thinking skills instead of just blindly taking whichever side of a debate is anti-white. then again, wise men don't lurk on internet forums in the first place.

There is nothing wrong with a black man being anti-white your race has been trying to ? us before we even get out of the ? and wise people like all people are all over the internet it's the main feature of the current age.

In many cases being anti-white is being pro-black beause our interest are not in synch

Well good luck, that's why black people can't thrive collectively in this country. Because of that attitude. Coward. :))).

Actually most black people don't have my attitude if we did this country would be a better place
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could be wrong though.

Why don't you just call him a ? and stop blowing your dog whistle, coward.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

I could be wrong though.

To be fair, most Black people in America are doing fairly well overall
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options

I could be wrong though.

^^^^
    cff.png

So your true nature reveals it self, huh.
    Furthermore, I know you have know clue what you're talking about and so this will be filed under ad-hominems by white people.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could be wrong though.

Many indigenous groups were friendly with White people
    Considering what happened to them your comment is false.

• Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

I could be wrong though.

Actually most black people don't have my attitude if we did this country would be a better place

you are a racist scumbag. there are racist white scumbags who say black people should get out of this country, you are basically the same as them but the other way around. im the only one in this forum condoning equality, getting along, and having the same standards for all races. you guys get mad when i say that black people should hold themselves to the same standard as white people. you hold yourselves to a much lower one.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »

I could be wrong though.

this is another thing holding them back, using the past as an excuse, like something that happened that long ago is indicative of not having any real opportunity, as if a black person didnt become president, with several black politicians, businessmen etc. thats because white people arent all racist anymore.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could be wrong though.

this is another thing holding them back, using the past as an excuse, like something that happened that long ago is indicative of not having any real opportunity, as if a black person didnt become president, with several black politicians, businessmen etc. thats because white people arent all racist anymore.

Certainly it had nothing to do with the fact that the biracial person currently in office grew up with all the privileges wealthy White people have

impossible, privilege doesn't breed success, hard work does
    America is the top country when it comes to social mobility
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

I could be wrong though.

because:
    a. im a mature adult who doesnt resort to that childish ? like you apparently do, considering how many times you have called me a ? .
    b. im not racist, like every single poster in this forum apparently is. saying slow ass ? like its ok to be anti white, but then get mad when people are anti black. like ive said, its holding yourself to a lower standard and being a baby.
  • zombie
    Options

I could be wrong though.

you are a racist scumbag. there are racist white scumbags who say black people should get out of this country, you are basically the same as them but the other way around. im the only one in this forum condoning equality, getting along, and having the same standards for all races. you guys get mad when i say that black people should hold themselves to the same standard as white people. you hold yourselves to a much lower one.

You are either a troll a liar or you cannot read. What I said in response to you was that the interest of black and white do not always coincide. Therefore sometimes being anti-white is being pro-black.

I never mentioned anything about whites,black or any race leaving the country nor did i say anything that could be misconstrued to form that opinion. It's not on blacks to try to "get along" with whites we have been trying to do that for over 400 years and like fools some of us continue that tradition but not me i understand that you are the problem

whites say they all people to be equal but their actions as a group betray this lie. As for me i am not a MLK NEGROW,
    i have no interest in being your equal it is my personal goal to make my community and race better than yours that's the goal and struggle we are in.

And as it relates to hip- hop we set the standards NOT ? YOU or other white people. Without you knowing it you have confirmed many of the things i have said about Europeans.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options

I could be wrong though.

because:
    a. im a mature adult who doesnt resort to that childish ? like you apparently do, considering how many times you have called me a ? .
    b. im not racist, like every single poster in this forum apparently is. saying slow ass ? like its ok to be anti white, but then get mad when people are anti black. like ive said, its holding yourself to a lower standard and being a baby.

This is a hip-hop website and "? " is part of the terminology we use here you don't like it you know what to do. Being anti-white does not mean you hate white people or that you are a racist. It simply means you are against white people and there interest and just to let you know blacks who think like me don't get mad when whites hate us or when they are anti-black because we expect nothing less from them
  • zombie
    Options

I could be wrong though.

Just like many white people you are under the misconception that black people in America are no longer being ? over. you live in ignorance about the lives of black people but still have the arrogance to come here and run your mouth. whites no longer have to be directly racist to ? black people over anymore all they have to do is be complacent and ignorantly enjoy there white privilege.

but i am willing to bet you think white privilege is a myth
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    edited May 2014
    Options

I could be wrong though.

You are either a troll a liar or you cannot read. What I said in response to you was that the interest of black and white do not always coincide. Therefore sometimes being anti-white is being pro-black.

I never mentioned anything about whites,black or any race leaving the country nor did i say anything that could be misconstrued to form that opinion. It's not on blacks to try to "get along" with whites we have been trying to do that for over 400 years and like fools some of us continue that tradition but not me i understand that you are the problem

whites say they all people to be equal but their actions as a group betray this lie. As for me i am not a MLK NEGROW,
    i have no interest in being your equal it is my personal goal to make my community and race better than yours that's the goal and struggle we are in.

And as it relates to hip- hop we set the standards NOT ? YOU or other white people. Without you knowing it you have confirmed many of the things i have said about Europeans.

right. like i said, you are racist ? . no better than the rednecks you despise, you are every bit as disgusting as them, because you judge people with preconceived notions based on traits they cant control. the world will be better when both breeds die off. i hate white people who use the word ? , they are losers. i also hate black people who say ? , they are generally losers. to me, getting along is ideal. not retribution for events that you werent even alive for. ill say it again, you're a coward.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Mainstream, I'm not homophobic but keeping it real, Hip-Hop is very homophobic lol....if you expected something different, you're better off heading to another forum. Black people love bisexual chicks and 3somes with bis but most of us find public ? behavior by men disgusting and revolting. Not many people here like the ? lifestyle and again, I'm not homophobic but it is what it is, maybe the R&B forum will be more accomodating to you
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options

I could be wrong though.

right. like i said, you are racist ? . no better than the rednecks you despise, you are every bit as disgusting as them, because you judge people with preconceived notions based on traits they cant control. the world will be better when both breeds die off. i hate white people who use the word ? , they are losers. i also hate black people who say ? , they are generally losers. to me, getting along is ideal. not retribution for events that you werent even alive for. you just stand on the slaves graves and use them as an excuse to not try to function in society. they would be ashamed of you wasting the opportunity that you have that they never got the chance to have. ill say it again, you're a coward.

How many times do i have to tell you i don't despise the rednecks. I don't have a dislike for you because you are white. But at the end of the day you are white and i am black. LeBron james does not hate kobe but he still wants to win the game and i feel the same way about white people.

The stance i take is just business not personal and it has nothing to do with slaves i deal with what is going on right now. I function fine in society i am 32 years old have an mba and my own business you don't know or understand where i am coming from and your notions about me only back up what i am saying about you. I'll say it again you are an ignorant whiteboy
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options
    White people believe that whenever blacks hold opinions about them that they don't like it's because we are still blaming slavery.

which is ? , No one mentioned slavery he wants to bring it up because he cannot understand why black people feel the way we do about whites in 2014.

This shows his ignorance of black life and why we have so many social and economic problems every word that he types only confirms my thesis on white people, that many if not most of them live in blissfull ignorance
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

I could be wrong though.

right. like i said, you are racist ? . no better than the rednecks you despise, you are every bit as disgusting as them, because you judge people with preconceived notions based on traits they cant control. the world will be better when both breeds die off. i hate white people who use the word ? , they are losers. i also hate black people who say ? , they are generally losers. to me, getting along is ideal. not retribution for events that you werent even alive for. you just stand on the slaves graves and use them as an excuse to not try to function in society. they would be ashamed of you wasting the opportunity that you have that they never got the chance to have. ill say it again, you're a coward.

How many times do i have to tell you i don't despise the rednecks. I don't have a dislike for you because you are white. But at the end of the day you are white and i am black. LeBron james does not hate kobe but he still wants to win the game and i feel the same way about white people.

The stance i take is just business not personal and it has nothing to do with slaves i deal with what is going on right now. I function fine in society i am 32 years old have an mba and my own business you don't know or understand where i am coming from and your notions about me only back up what i am saying about you. I'll say it again you are an ignorant whiteboy
    im glad your doing well, but continuing to have these feelings and condoning racial tensions isnt ultimately going to help your community in the long run. you can't change the past as ugly as it is. and things are alot better now, far from perfect, but much better than they used to be, and can only get better when whites AND blacks let their ignorant emotions go. there is plenty of white racism left, but its hardly as bad for the poor black community as the welfare and early pregnancies. there are white communities where those are problems too, but they dont do those things and then blame other people for their struggles. this is the source of my opinions you hate so much, watching my black friends from childhood grow up and make mistakes, then blame "the white man" for their problems.

• Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options
    Mainstream, I'm not homophobic but keeping it real, Hip-Hop is very homophobic lol....if you expected something different, you're better off heading to another forum. Black people love bisexual chicks and 3somes with bis but most of us find public ? behavior by men disgusting and revolting. Not many people here like the ? lifestyle and again, I'm not homophobic but it is what it is, maybe the R&B forum will be more accomodating to you

i dont like public gayness either, when dudes hit on me or any of that, but im a grown man who can let other grown men do what they want to do when it doesnt affect me. when i was a kid i would go around saying i hate ? and this and that, but it was childish ? . i dont support public policies that aim to rob ? people of their rights.
  • zombie
    Options

I could be wrong though.

im glad your doing well, but continuing to have these feelings and condoning racial tensions isnt ultimately going to help your community in the long run. you can't change the past as ugly as it is. and things are alot better now, far from perfect, but much better than they used to be, and can only get better when whites AND blacks let their ignorant emotions go. there is plenty of white racism left, but its hardly as bad for the poor black community as the welfare and early pregnancies. there are white communities where those are problems too, but they dont do those things and then blame other people for their struggles. this is the source of my opinions you hate so much, watching my black friends from childhood grow up and make mistakes, then blame "the white man" for their problems.

The past does not bother me. i see no proof that racial tensions will ever go away because i live in reality not fantasy. The friends you had did not think like me and most likely were not raised like i was that is why they ended up in those problems. All black people do not think that same just because your friends played the blame whitey game does not mean we all do. I recognize this society for what it is more so than most white people do.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

I could be wrong though.

because:

This is a hip-hop website and "? " is part of the terminology we use here you don't like it you know what to do. Being anti-white does not mean you hate white people or that you are a racist. It simply means you are against white people and there interest and just to let you know blacks who think like me don't get mad when whites hate us or when they are anti-black because we expect nothing less from them

you dont seem to realize that the average person doesn't consider anything a white interest, and despise the ones that do. the ones that do being the kkk, and most white people don't even like them.
  • Mainstream_rap_sucks
    Options

I could be wrong though.

The past does not bother me. i see no proof that racial tensions will ever go away because i live in reality not fantasy. The friends you had did not think like me and most likely were not raised like i was that is why they ended up in those problems. All black people do not think that same just because your friends played the blame whitey game does not mean we all do. I recognize this society for what it is more so than most white people do.

then im telling you that getting rid of those notions in that community would go alot further then letting them continue. all it is is a self fulfilling prophecy.
  • zombie
    edited May 2014
    Options

I could be wrong though.

then im telling you that getting rid of those notions in that community would go alot further then letting them continue. all it is is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Most black people like your friends don't hold my notions and that's the problem, most black people are actually trying to do what you are suggesting but it's clearly not working.

because that is not how the world functions, it's not the way human society operates. the strong eat/use the weak so this whole lets get along ? is bull. Blacks have to do what is good for us and if that means being anti-white then so be it . when whites and blacks can get along for mutual benefit then good when we can't we can't.

in hip-hop whites want to inject acceptance of homosexuality, blacks don't want that ? so therefore there is a problem and we should not change for you especially when we invented hip-hop in the first place.
  • zombie
    Options

I could be wrong though.

because:

you dont seem to realize that the average person doesn't consider anything a white interest, and despise the ones that do. the ones that do being the kkk, and most white people don't even like them.

And that is why black people are not in the place we should be in this country too any of us don't think in terms of our interest and how it might oppose the interest of others. White people can afford to think like that because they are in the top spot but black people cannot afford your thinking.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could be wrong though.

because:

We anti white for the very fact that you crackers (oh my lord what a terrible word) are overtly anti everything but white. Calling people a coward randomly and cursing like a sailor doesn't speak of maturity, get off your high horse ? .