Nas names the best south rappers no T.I or Jeezy & Talk About His New Sneaker Store In Las Vegas

Options

Comments

• MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    I said he was an avg rapper who can pick beats, u said he got bars up with the greats. Why talk about albums that are based on production?

Define average Rapper? Somebody that can make hit records but only has a few songs or verses u cared about?

List some average bars by Ross

Switch the Benzo for the Enzo
    Back to the Benzo when the ends low
    Switch my old ? for my new ?
    Cause my new ? something like a nymph.......so insightful...what amazing words to rhyme too, def canibus level

This actually isn't bad. U just don't like Ross, I see that. I don't like Cormega but some ? will swear he was the second coming of Jesus.

how could anyone like ross? knowing everything is says is not true, he stole his whole persona from someone elses life....i don't care if he's the best rapper ever, it's not real...but not only that but his lyrics are weak as hell in general

go listen to some real rick ross interviews and you might change your mind

I've heard and read them all. Doesn't change ? .

The real question is, how can anyone not like Ross at this point?

The old heads got u so jaded on nostalgia that you refuse to keep it real with yourself anymore.

Check out Rosenburg's "The Realness" on ScHoolBoy Q's album from tha other day before u come back in this thread again, or any Rap related thread ever again.

lol your arguements are foolish....rick ross is a joke, i dont' like him because he doesn't make good music, it's as simple as that, sorry but his lack of real lyrics along with haveing sub par lyrics is something i want no part of, i posted a nonsense bar that u asked for with bad lyrics....proof is in the pudding homie

now post his lyrically amazing bars please

If Rick Ross is a joke and doesn't make good music then Nas has literally always been an average Rapper/eMCee and Young Jeezy never sold ?
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of you ? obviously didnt watch the clip lol......he pick some of his favorites he didnt say who the best was and he even said it's a long list......
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I will be more than happy to once u answer my ? that I asked almost an hour ago.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So u just gonna ignore my question like u did in Donkey huh? Must be a reason why you're using an alias.

So you're just going to keep picking fights with Me and locking my threads until u hand out a ban and literally erase me from the sight huh? You're just going to keep flagging my posts until all dem ? buried huh?

What are u talkin about? What part of needing 300 post to make threads don't u understand? Which post in this thread have I flagged of yours? I'll wait....

In THIS one None. But check this out holms, I'm very well hip to how these message boards work behind the scenes. There's nothing u can get pass Me at this point.

But again, name some average bars by Ross

here's a whole weak verse:

[Rick Ross - Verse 1]
    Rozay a born stunna, I could blow money
    50 when I'm shopping, that ain't no money
    I got my jeans saggin', money stuffed in 'em
    I got 40 whips, way too much in 'em
    I need me a queen, I need me a dime
    Living this fast life: just show me a sign
    I'm a G, Im-Im-Im-I'm a G, took her from the lame
    Put her on that condo on that beach
    All she needs, a-a-a-a-all she needs
    Is a boss on my level who provides her every need
    All I fiend is a queen in my presence
    I can hold until I die a couple G's in my bezel
    I'm a boss

i'm done in here, you obviously don't know what your talking about
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol yeah i aint watch that ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Smh I swear the reason is so lame with this the cool thing is 2 hate on rozay even if it makes u look stupid.....outta ti, jeezy & Ross rozay has the most records wit nas so u squares upset need 2 ? ....& yall lames need 2 listen 2 power circle off selfmade2 2 understand the power circle between nas & rozay

@moneyluver u shouldn't go back & forth wit a white Mexican who listens 2 a Klansmen cuz Ross don't music 4 his kind....u will never hear Ross on a trak wit feminem so the white Mexican is gonna hate...it is what it is
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tip>>>>>Jeezy>>>>>Ross.... What's next ? making a case for gucci not being mentioned smh
  • gee757
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Tip>>>>>Jeezy>>>>>Ross.... What's next ? making a case for gucci not being mentioned smh

u can have UR opinion....but keep 100 Ross got the most records with nas so obviously nas thinks rozay gets bizzy on the mic
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

u can have UR opinion....but keep 100 Ross got the most records with nas so obviously nas thinks rozay gets bizzy on the mic

I ain't say he was trash or nothing just when asked about some of the best south rappers ross wouldn't be one of the first names I think of.... I think the fact that they have worked together and are probably real coo just made him throw ross in there not necessarily cuz of his bars
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Wayne either Nas is obviously butthurt that Wayne, Tip, and Jeezy dominate the 2000's better than any trio from any other coast. Like I said more sneak south hate. Anyone that is a true recent threat is not on that list.
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh @ this geek stew abusing his mod powers burying my post...thats some hypocrite ? cuz when muthafukaz was on here callin dretox a ? when she's Indian it was all good...but when I call u a white Mexican cuz u look more Mexican then Blk its a problem u wanna bury my post? gtfoh u ? ..
    I ain't say he was trash or nothing just when asked about some of the best south rappers ross wouldn't be one of the first names I think of.... I think the fact that they have worked together and are probably real coo just made him throw ross in there not necessarily cuz of his bars

my thing is 2 a logical person bein that Ross is 1 of the few souf rappers nas is willing 2 get on trax with & ? with heavy...logic would tell u nas is gonna say Ross is 1 of his top souf rappers again u gotta think with logic 2 c that tho
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeezy ain't a good rapper but he makes good music
    T.I used to be a great rapper but fell off
    Rick Ross best overall
  • supergangster
    Options
    Nas just said the rapppers he think is the dopest.
  • supergangster
    Options
    You can't hate on it ! Stop it lame
  • supergangster
    Options
    Damn I became a fan when I heard Triple Beam Dreams.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? like Jeezy but not Ross when they pretty much make the same music
  • bck145
    Options

nas also put out the bravehearts....think about it, he's not the best judge of talent
  • supergangster
    edited February 2014
    Options

nas also put out the bravehearts....think about it, he's not the best judge of talent

? ? please get out. That's his family, his brothers.
    Yeah Nas is that ? who made Illmatic, It Was Written Nas ain't the best judge of talent? Please you little ? ? get out!
  • bck145
    edited February 2014
    Options

? ? please get out. That's his family, his brothers.
    Yeah Nas is that ? who made Illmatic, It Was Written Nas ain't the best judge of talent? Please you little ? ? get out!

i didn't say he himself wasn't a good artist, i said he has no ear for talent...let me know whos' career he brought up to stardom, mega? nature? the bravehearts? even AZ isn't anybody outside of hiphop circles

like jordan was a great player, he can't GM for his life...

and little ? ? what are you like 12 years old?
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    So ? like Jeezy but not Ross when they pretty much make the same music

this. Both of those rappers are interchangeable imo
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WarTeacha wrote: »
    ross over ti & jeezy come on now

How is this far fetched?

U must be one of those ? who's still butthurt over Ross being a CO almost 20 years ago.

New York takes another L

he stole his whole persona from the real rick ross, the real rick ross asked him to not use his name, dude is a fake

just shows that ppl want to hear about drug dealing and all of that more than they care if what dude says is genuine

Like jay?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci Ross ti then jeezy.. unless trap music ti and 101 Jeezy resurrect from the dead
  • gee757
    Options

aren't u white? so y do u care bout nas namin rozay as 1 of his top souf rappers when they r homeboys......u will never understand they power circle just listen 2 the music & stop worrying bout ? that don't concern U..
  • bck145
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

aren't u white? so y do u care bout nas namin rozay as 1 of his top souf rappers when they r homeboys......u will never understand they power circle just listen 2 the music & stop worrying bout ? that don't concern U..

lol your ?

and whoever said i was white?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/IgcAPrmz4zg

? Nas bodied this ? though. This muh ducks been getting loose on horns for over 20 years.